players online

Denied RewindRP Event Team Application

lilripx471

Level 15
RewindRP
RewindRP
Notable+
IGN: RewindRP

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server: Activity: 7/10 Punishment History: 2 warns for continuing a chain. (Like back when I first started)

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied: RewindRP Korean Application | SchoolRP (ACCEPTED)
RewindRP Shopkeeper Application! | SchoolRP(NOT LOOKED AT YET)
Denied - Yumeko A. De Medici | RewindRP Caretaker application | SchoolRP
Denied - Librarian Application- RyujinRP | SchoolRP
Denied - School Receptionist application | SchoolRP

Denied - LILripx47's Receptionist Application | SchoolRP

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone: LILripx47#7718, I do have a working microphone.

What is your timezone and country of residence?: EST, Unites States of America.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?: I do have a small bit of experience in apartment designing.

Please provide three (3) event suggestions which would work for our server: Prom, Graduation party for College, Holiday Parties Ex. Christmas Party.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- You didn't explain the event ideas you had, for example, what would happen, what is needed, etc. Nor you did detail or format your application at all;
- We also would like to see more unique ideas on the event suggestions, the ones you listed don't have something special about them. Although, if you have any more ideas feel free to DM me or any other Event Team member to discuss about it!

Feel free to re-apply in 2 days!

Users who are viewing this thread