RI 예은 YE-EUN - BIOGRAPHY 2.0 [Interrogation Style ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

sirotilc

Level 4
RI 예은 YE - EUN

F5FA176C-B7A0-4A6A-8243-E9D3D4A9621B.png

Ri Ye-Eun
Unknown

Introduction

"State your name, including your preferred name or nickname, along with your aliases, if you have any."
"Uhh... My name is Ri Ye-Eun, but almost everyone calls me Eun. And... I don't have any aliases."

"Is that it?"
"..."

"State all your names, I know either way."
"Then... Why do I still have to say it?"

"Just state your goddamn name."

"Right- My Korean name is Ri Ye-Eun, and... my Russian name is Evelina Lebedev."

Basic Information

"Answer accordingly."
"...Alright?"

"Gender"
"Female"

"Date of birth"
"February 21"

"Place of birth"
"Jeju, South Korea"

"Height and weight."

"5'7 ft and 125 lbs."

"What is your body's build?"

"Umm... Muscular, hourglass build?"

"Race"

"Asian-European... Russian-Korean to be exact."

"Eye color"

"A pale blue."

Pause - Ri Ye-Eun was made to leave the room.

"I will now describe Ri Ye-Eun's personality, appearance, and voice to the recorder with my own words."

"
Introducing Ri Ye-Eun, the embodiment of charm and open-mindedness! In her world, loyalty isn't just a word; it's a sacred promise. Your secrets? They're safer with her than locked in a vault. Ye-Eun is the kind of friend who stands by you through thick and thin, a steadfast companion in the ever-changing tides of life.

However, beneath that charming exterior lies a touch of innocence. Ye-Eun has a knack for getting a bit lost in the labyrinth of confusion, navigating the twists and turns of life with an endearing naivety. But don't mistake it for weakness—her confusion is merely a detour on the road to her extraordinary self.

Now, here's where it gets intriguing. Ye-Eun, despite her innocence, harbors a flirty side that's reserved for those who capture her interest. When the right person comes along, she unveils a playful charm, a teasing sparkle in her eye that adds a delightful twist to her personality.

But make no mistake, Ye-Eun is not just about charm and flirtation; she possesses a rare strength in her submission. Patience, oh, she's got it in abundance—her tolerance is like a saint in the face of adversity. It's a challenge to make her crack under pressure; she weathers storms with a resilience that's nothing short of awe-inspiring.

So, in the tapestry of personalities, Ri Ye-Eun is a unique thread—a blend of charm, loyalty, naivety, flirty allure, and an unwavering patience that makes her not just a friend but a fascinating enigma. Engage with her, and you might just find yourself drawn into the captivating dance of her multifaceted persona.
"

"Don't let her slim physique fool you. Ye-Eun is a physically strong and passionate girl. She enjoys working out and boxing, along with many other physical exercises so she is physically fit. She has ethereal beauty, her cheeks up to the middle of her eyebrows would be covered with light freckles and her body would be a muscular hourglass. Her hair is a velvety black color with blonde bangs in a wolfcut tied half-up and her pale blue eyes could mesmerize one like the ocean. She is a very charming and warm person with a smile that can flutter one's heart. Her right arm is tattooed heavily until the side of right leg and torso."

"Voice log; Her voice is husky and has a light Korean accent."

A tape would play of Ri Ye-Eun's voice

Hobbies & Skills

"What are your hobbies?"
"Boxing, weightlifting and gymnastics, but I am fairly active in cardio, pilates, yoga, and many other physical exercises and martial arts. I sometimes paint as well."

"I see.. You obviously like training your b-"
"Oh, and I love cooking."

"..."

"What are your skills?"

"Martial arts and cooking."

Quirks

"Any quirks you have that you are aware of?"
Ri Ye-Eun shakes her head.

"I'll list a few of yours, then."
""

"You often are spacey at night, you act very shy around the people you are interested in, and you always flip your phone around in your hand whenever you are bored or nervous, which explains the cracks on your phone screen."
"..."

Style/Fashion

"How would you describe your fashion style?"
"So-so."

"..."
"I like to change up my fashion style from time to time, so there really is no exact name. But I often find myself wearing jeans and a nice top."

"So, experimental?"
"I guess so."

Beliefs

"Are you in a religion?"
"No."
"Although, my mom was a Buddhist... And tried raising me as one as well. I would say that I did get some of like morals and stuff... Like elegancy and proper things."

"Explains why at times you're proper and at times you're plain idiotic."
"...Excuse me?"

Sexual Orientation

"What is your sexual orientation?"
"Bisexual."

"And how has that been like?"
"I've had a few relationships with women..."

"You sound unsure."
"..."

"How about men then?"
"..."

"To make it clear, you've only had 2 relationships with women and none with men."
Ri Ye-Eun nods, crossing her arms over her chest.

Mental & Physical Health

"Have you been diagnosed with any physical health issues?"
"No, actually, I am very healthy. But I was diagnosed with piebaldism, which effects the pigment in my skin and hair."

"How about mentally?"
"...I was diagnosed with PTSD from past traumas and I have ombrophobia."

"Which is?"
"Extreme fear of rain."

Relationships

"How about your family?"
"...Both of my parents are dead."

"What are your parents' names then?"
"My mother was Ri Min-Young, and my father was Alexei Lebedev."

"What was their cause of death?"
"...My mother died from a heart attack when I was around 15, and my father..."

"..."

"I don't know actually, it's all been a mystery since I was 12."

Pause - Short breather

"Now, are you currently in a romantic relationship with anyone?"
"No.""

Backstory

Processing...

Interrogation Report
of Ms. Ri Ye-Eun

- Basic Information -
  • First Name: Ye-Eun / Evelina
  • Surname: Ri / Lebedev
  • Preferred Name: Ye-Eun or Eun, 'Pirate'
  • Aliases: N/A
  • Date of Birth: 21st of February
  • Place of Birth: Jeju, South Korea
  • Nationality: South Korean
  • Race: Asian-European / Russian-Korean
  • Height: 5'7 ft
  • Weight: 125 lbs
  • Build: Muscular hourglass with toned muscles
  • Skin Color: Light Tan
  • Eye Color: Pale Blue
  • Hairstyle: Wolfcut tied half-up - medium and lose
  • Hair Color: Velvety black with blonde bangs
  • Fashion: Experimental
  • Abnormalities: Piebaldism
  • Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
  • Religious Beliefs: Atheist
  • Political Beliefs: N/A
- General Appearance -
  • Appearance
    • Meet Ye-Eun, an unstoppable force of strength and passion! Picture this: she's not just physically fit, she's a powerhouse of vitality. When she's not conquering the world, you'll find her in the gym, dominating workouts and throwing punches in the boxing ring with the finesse of a true warrior.

But it's not just about her brawn; Ye-Eun is a vision of ethereal beauty. Imagine cheeks adorned with delicate freckles, creating a celestial constellation from the middle of her eyebrows to the apples of her cheeks. Her body is a living, breathing hourglass, a testament to the sculpted masterpiece that she is.

Now, let's talk about her hair—a velvety black canvas with bold strokes of blonde, framing her face in a wolfcut that's nothing short of fierce. Picture it tied half-up, ready for action. And when she gazes at you with those pale blue eyes, it's like being lost in the depths of the ocean, a mesmerizing experience that leaves you breathless.

Charm? Oh, she's got it in spades. Ye-Eun is not just physically magnetic; she exudes warmth and charisma. Her smile? It's not just a smile—it's a heart-fluttering spectacle, a radiant beam that could light up the darkest room.

But there's more. Ye-Eun's right arm is a canvas of stories, a tapestry of tattoos that tells tales until it gracefully extends to the side of her right leg and torso. Each inked masterpiece is a testament to her journey, a visual symphony that adds an extra layer to her already captivating persona.

In a world full of ordinary, Ye-Eun is the extraordinary, a force to be reckoned with, leaving an indelible mark wherever she goes.
  • Personality
  • Diseases/Illness: PTSD and Ombrophobia
  • Voice: She has a husky voice carrying a light Korean accent, and sometimes she says some Korean words and terms instead of Japanese words.
  • Hobbies: She mainly does Boxing, Weightlifting and Gymnastics, but she is very active in Cardio, Pilates, Yoga, and many other physical exercises and martial arts - Traditional Painting
  • Skills: Martial arts and cooking
- Relationships -
  • Birth Mother: Ri Min-Young [Deceased]
  • Birth Father: Alexei Lebedev [Deceased]
- Social -
- Photographs -
2022-12-18_21.45.22.png
IMG_8547.png

Last edited:

Sashabelle

Level 34
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Rich
This bio is an absolute masterpiece!!! loving how creative people are getting with their biographies recently. I need to step up my game ahah

Sashabelle

Level 34
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Rich
forgot to ask before, was there a format used here or is this just straight from the imagination? .O.

sirotilc

Level 4
forgot to ask before, was there a format used here or is this just straight from the imagination? .O.
oooohhh sorry for the late reply just from imagination, i just wanted something that would like show more of my char's personality

Users who are viewing this thread