Denied Rick's event team application!☺

MrSharkyJR

Level 26
MrSharkyJR
MrSharkyJR
Fundraiser+
IGN:
MrSharkyJR

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
I am usually online every day for around 3-5 hours and on the weekend, even more, I always try to play with others and have a good time with them. I am usually online on my cop account and also on my college account as that is what I am the most interested in and I really enjoy playing on them. Looking at my history I'd say it's rather clean. I did have 1 warning that was given to me in March (8 months ago) and a rather dumb accident in December where I wouldn't want to talk about that here, I am 100% open to talking about that in DMS, and its also in my staff apps. but this was of course 1 year ago but after my latest warn I have never had any other incidents and I would like to keep it that way

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
The applications listed below will only be the ones that I see are the most important ones to me, any other ones can be listed on my forums profile!

https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-applicati.18612/ - Denied.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/police-application.22181/ - Accepted.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.24890/ - Denied.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/denied-ricklepickles-college-professor-application.28729/ & https://schoolrp.net/threads/denied-ricklepickles-college-professor-application-2.28779/ - Denied.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ricks-ultimate-return.33738/ - Denied.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ricks-police-application.34380/ - Accepted.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ricks-professor-application.37697/ - Denied.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ricks-school-employee-application.39222/ - Denied.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ricks-second-receptionist-application.39670/ - Denied.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ricks-staff-application.36687/
&
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ricks-staff-application-2.42055/
&
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ricks-staff-application-3.43834/
- Denied.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ricks-hospital-internship-application.43996/ - Denied.

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ricks-4th-professor-application-eyes.42948/ - Accepted.

I know that have a lot of denied applications but that does not stop me from applying for more things as there is always a chance I can get accepted for something, and all applications were made with intention of joining something fun and not just getting another rule

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
My discord name is Mr.SharkyJR#4353 and I do have a microphone that works really well!

What is your timezone and country of residence?:
I am currently living in the Netherlands and the timezone I am in is CET (GMT+1) and I have no plans on moving away from here

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
I am currently in the KPD and I have had to work with others for a long time now, I have been in the KPD for almost 2 years now if you do not count the break I needed to get. I always have a lot of dedication and always tell myself to never stop trying until I am forced to. also, I strongly believe that if you fell down and think you can't go anywhere, there will always be an up! If I would need to think of a reason why I should be accepted over others I don't really think I am more superior than others seen as everyone has good applications and I'm sure they also have really good event idea's though if I really need to give some examples why I can be better is as I said before I have a lot of dedication and I can have a lot of creative ideas. Also, I always enjoy working on big projects, and if it can also mean that I can make a lot of people happy and let them have a good time it will only motivate me more! I really like working in a team and it will be a pleasure to work with you people and make great events and let people have a great time or an amazing experience in them.

Please provide three (3) event suggestions that would work for our server:

The kidnapping of the commissioner

The event goes as follows. The commissioner wants to go off duty as he has been working for a really long time. He called it in and went outside the station, He had a really good time until he saw a group of people killing another person and they found him and they knew he was the commissioner so they decided to go up to him and kidnap him. At this time the KPD does not know anything about it until they got someone walking into the KPD with a phone and when placed on the desk they ran, on the phone, there would be a video of the commissioner surrounded by GangRpers with dangerous weapons and the gun that they got from the commissioner where they tell the KPD to give them 20 million yen within 2 hours else their commissioner will die. This all makes all the officers panic as they do not want another commissioner dead so a priority gets called and on the news, there would be a broadcast about this situation. /event &4[!] &7There would be a broadcast playing on all televisions and phones of the news &r"Breaking news! there is a video of a CCTV camera that shows how the commissioner is getting kidnapped, the police ask people to watch out and to call 110 if they see anything suspicious or know anything about this case". There would be CCTV on the news of the people who kidnapped the commissioner and they get asked to call 110 if they find or know any traces of this. in the meantime they try to contact the kidnappers and try to bribe them while other officers try to search for the location of the kidnappers. around the map will be some evidence as the commissioner was smart enough to mark and drop some items and locations to guide the KPD to the location they are at now. these locations can also be found by citizens and it's to them if they will report it or not. after some time hopefully, the 2 hours have not passed (this gets decided by how many people helped and if we got enough clues to where he is) if it has not the KPD will be able to barge in if it's safe enough and rescue the commissioner, but if not. . . well, the news station would get hacked and there would be an SFW image of the commissioner that has been murdered. (in this case, it would be very blurry and not good to see an image of the scene so it won't trigger or make anyone upset). /event &4[!] &7The news broadcast would be cut and then the kidnappers would speak out &r"Well well KPD looks like you didn't want your commissioner to live after all" &7&oThere would then be a very blurry image shown of what seems like a dead body that resembles the commissioner. And from there it's up to the KPD to stop the hacking attack alongside the news reporters and the other part of the officers to still find the location and get the commissioner back to the station so they can bury him there.

Tornado attack

It was supposed to be a beautiful day in karakura when suddenly the tornado alarm goes off. /event &4[!] &7There would be a loud alarm that sound just like the tornado alarm, while this is happening the principal would be heard over the speakers | /ic All students of KA, you are all required to get inside the school and hide in any classrooms, this is not a drill. I repeat All students of KA, you are all required to get inside the school and hide in any classroom. then there would be a loud whistle of the wind blowing really fast past the town and school. /event &4[!] &7there would be a loud whistle of the wind blowing really fast past the town and school, there could also be loud noises from torn-apart buildings and cars crashing down from the sky while the lights inside the school break and it gets completely dark inside the school. after a while, there would be an announcement. /event &4[!] &7After a long time it would get extremely quiet as it seemed like it all died down, this stayed for a couple of seconds until the lights turn back on and the principal would start to speak over the school speakers again. /ic Looks like the tornado is gone. . . you may all follow any teacher or professor to the exits of the school as you all are free to go home. before all this happened there will be a temporary line of destruction along away as this is the path the tornado went and alongside it would be a lot of debris and destruction. after this, a cleanup crew gets flown over by a helicopter and they start cleaning up the mess, this process can take 3-5 ooc days where every day the town gets fixed a bit more until the last day where everything can be put back to normal.

Fire in the forest

It seemed like a good night so the spartan Baseball team decided to camp in the forest and everything seemed to be going well and they decided to go to bed and then a bad person came along and threw a gas can onto the fire that the team forgot to put out and then the hell broke out. /event &4[!] &7A large smoke cloud started to form over the forest and it seemed like it was a bit lighter there than normal. after this, a broadcast would go all over karakura /event &4[!] &7A broadcast would start playing all over karakura &r"Breaking news! We just got a report that the forest is on fire! we recommend staying as far away as possible, we got told that EMS and KPD will be there to handle it". After a bit, it seemed like it was going well until a large explosion where 2-3 of the government workers got seriously injured where one is in a life-threatening situation./event &4[!] &7A loud explosion could be heard and an even larger cloud started to rise above the forest. it was at this point where other KPD officers start to get 5-10 citizens from the ground and suit them up for the job to help save the other government workers. this event can last between 30m-1h depending on how fast they can save the workers and how fast the fire can be put out.

Shrine festival

As the shrine doesn't get enough attention I wish to dedicate an event to the shrine. This event will be a festival where a lot of booths will be displayed where people can sell their foods and drinks. this will be around new years eve as there will be fireworks at the end of the festival. There will also be a booth where people can donate their items and yen to the shrine as offers. There will also be a contest where people can vote for the best food that they think is the most delicious. /event &4[!] &7As you arrive at the festival you would smell all sorts of delicious foods and drinks. after some time there would be someone that can announce the competition /event &4[!] &7Someone would start speaking into a microphone &r"Hello citizens of Karakura! Welcome to the festival, I hope you all have a great time! As you may have noticed there are a lot of booths here that offer food and it's time for a friendly competition! head over to the red and blue booth to get a book and write down what food you like the most! but choose wisely as you can only vote for one booth!". As time goes on there would be another announcement would be made, /event &4[!] &7Someone would start speaking into a microphone &r"Alright! After some voting and counting those votes we finally have a winner! The winner of the contest is. . . (name)! Congratulations to them! they have won 50,000 yen!". when it's almost midnight all people will gather around and count down from 10 to 1 as it was time that new year will begin! /event &4[!] &7As it's almost midnight people start gathering around as a timer starts to be played into the sky with a big spotlight as it is counting down from 30 seconds to 0. While its counting down there could be a message on the screen similar to how periods get called that counts down from 10 to 0 and when its "midnight" fireworks can be sent into the air as people celebrate new year.

Icy dance

As wintertime has started and snow is falling from the sky, I think it could be a nice idea to host a winter dance! But it’s not an ordinary dance, an icy one! After some discussion of the theme for these years dance a student came inside the room as he wanted to ask something to his dean and heard what they were talking about, as he came in, he looked around the room and calmly said “why not make the gym floor out of ice with a small layer of water and freezing that and make people dance on ice skates?” At first the SLT’s didn’t think it was a great idea though as more as they kept thinking about it the more it sounded appealing, hence why they went through with it. This Dance will come with warm chocolate drinks, warm foods and wintery accessories that people can get with a ticket, this ticket grands them 1 free food, drink and item and the rest they would need to pay. In the event there will also be an area where people can walk freely, and this is also so people can rest and don’t need to stay on ice. There will also be an EMS booth ready with 1-2 EMS workers and a school nurse to help those who injured themselves. There will be a DJ and in the middle of the dance a high school ice king and queen and a college ice king and queen. This will be announced whenever the SLT think its time to. /event &4[!] &7A voice could be heard over the speakers as they say &r”Hello Karakura academics! I hope you all have a blast! As we are dancing have having fun the SLT will start a vote where people can choose for both high school and college an ice king and queen, you can do this by scanning the QR code on the walls and entering the name of the person that you wish to become the ice king or queen. In the meantime, we will play Simon says on ice! Be sure to stay alert and follow Simon’s direction!”. While this got announced there could be a google forms link posted where people can click on and fill in their favorite person in the form /event &4[!] &7the QR code would send you to this site: (link). Once the voting ends there would be another announcement. /event &4[!] &77A voice could be heard over the speakers as they say &r”After some voting and dancing we got the winners and a new ice king and queen, starting with the high school. . . the winners that will be able to call themselves the ice king and queen are. . . (names) congratulations! And for the college students the winners are . . . (names) congratulations to them too! Can they com to the stage please?”. /event &4[!] &7The voice would start speaking over the speakers again &r”As a price both high school and college ice king and queen can be the principle and or dean for a day! This means they can do anything that day and host games, parties, and other fun stuff. But they can also choose to go on regularly and let professors host their classes. The date will come later but keep an eye out as something might change all the sudden. That was all from me and be sure to get some food and drinks and enjoy the rest of the dance! Thank you!”. After this the dance will go on regularly until its over.

Master chef - Karakura acedemic edition

In the gymnasium there will be 10 kitchens set up that can be reserved through a google doc, and a wheel of fortune like will be spun to select the challengers. once this all has been done they get to participate in the event as a master chef! The event will be split into 6 rounds where the chefs have to detailrp making their meal, each round is themed with a specific type of food, country, or part of a meal (dessert, Main menu, appetizer, etc) and the chefs will get to make them on the spot, they would need to type it out right then and there to make it fair. each round there will be 1 elimination until the 6th round. In the last round, there will be a rather hard dish that they need to make and in the end, it will determine who is the true master chef. people who cant participate will go on the side to watch and the judges will be the SLT’s and the major himself! the food will be presented through /it’s and the winner will be chosen by who has the best actions and /its. and the winner of the competition will get 200k and a chef’s hat, 2nd 100k, and third 50k. also the winner gets to have their picture hung in the cafeteria. this whole event could be live-streamed or made into episodes that get put onto the RPH youtube channel that will be edited and made by the media team! that way everyone can join in the fun and it could be done over several days. the more they get to do, the more fun it can be! maybe there could also be a little voice acting where they get interviewed and they get to talk in VC as they are talking in-game, that way it will be even more fun and really cool to do.

The race of karakura

This even could be anytime of the year. it will be publicly announcent on discord when this day will be. The event will go as followed: /event &c[!] &7Over the news there would be a broadcast of some cars waiting infront of the finish line as loud noices are coming from the cars &f"Good afternoon karakura! I am your host (insert name here) and today we will go look at a race that will be happening around karakura!"--. /event &c[!] &7 The (gender) would continue speaking &f"For once in karakura the major and the police apartment has allowed for 4 drivers to race for first place! come watch on the bleachers set up around the road around the town to see them race!!!". it wont be to much or big but people could enjoy the loud noices the car make while they race along the town. What could happen is that one of the vehicle crashes and ems and the KPD need to get the driver out of the vehicle. /event &c[!] &7A very loud crash could be heard as a vehicle lost control and flew out of the track into a wall, after a few seconds sirents could be heard around the town as the race is put to a hold and smoke is coming from that direction. /event &c[!] &7a (gender) would start talking over the speakers &f"People of karakura! the race will be put to hold seen as a driver has crashed and needs help from the KPD and EMS, please remain seated as you will be send away if you get to close and also try to stay calm!". after some time the news will come that the driver survived! /event &c[!] &7After some time the (gender) would start to speak again &f"Hello! i have very great news! the driver survived and the KPD and EMS has allowed the other 3 to keep going! the race will continue shortly!". after some good laps the race would end and the winner will get a trophy and then slowly but surely everything will start to go back to normal and club lux xould host a party to celebrate the winner of the race!​

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply for event team; however, we have chosen to deny your application. The event ideas provided in this application lack uniqueness and do not stand out compared to other suggestions made by other applicants.​

Users who are viewing this thread