MrSharkyJR
MrSharkyJR
Fundraiser+

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:

MrSharkyJR

How old are you?:

Do you have any previous bans?:

I have not been banned on any of my accounts and I plan to keep it that way.

What Country are you from?:

The Netherlands

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):

Mr.SharkyJR#4353

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I understand that if I’m not active that my role will be taken due to me holding a spot while not using it.

Describe your activity on the server & the forums?:

I’m usually on my RickPD account since that is where I am a Police Officer and I very much like to roleplay as one. I also have a bird account that is on my RicklePickles account and I enjoy flying around the city and looking at roleplays while roleplaying as a bird. Now on my MrSharkyJR account, I am currently in college and am usually just roleplaying on there as a typical college student.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Police app: https://schoolrp.net/threads/police-application.22181/ - Accepted

French language: https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language.23452/ - Denied

Spanish Language: https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language.24274/ - Accepted

College app: https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.24890/ - Denied

Spanish language: https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-app.25206/ - Denied

Spanish language: https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language.25926/ - Accepted

French language: https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language.28628/ - Accepted

College app: was on Discord but don't have ss of it - Accepted

Police app #2: https://schoolrp.net/threads/ricks-ultimate-return.33738/ - Denied

Police app #3: https://schoolrp.net/threads/ricks-police-application.34380/ - Accepted

Professor app 1 & 2: https://schoolrp.net/threads/denied-ricklepickles-college-professor-application.28729/ & https://schoolrp.net/threads/denied-ricklepickles-college-professor-application-2.28779/
- Denied

Staff App: https://schoolrp.net/threads/ricks-staff-application.36687/ - Pending.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

I would like to become a college professor because I would like to experience what it’s like to be a professor. It also interests me a lot to teach someone a certain subject. Also, I want to learn different ways to roleplay and do something more than only COPRP.

Also, some of my friends are school employees themselves and it really looks fun to do. I really wish to join them and be able to roleplay more and differently on school grounds. I usually don't come to school much since I only have 1 account that can get on it a lot but stated earlier in the application I don't really have much to do on that account yet and I wish to change that and contribute roleplaying in school and also give other people more chance to roleplay.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

I would say that I have a lot of experience in role-playing since I first became a cop on March 29th and did it somewhat non-stop from then until December when I was sadly demoted. Though I picked it back up in January so that's nice. In those months I came across a lot of situations starting at simply fining people to arresting murderers and dealing with stabbing situations. I also started doing DetailRP since it looks rather interesting to do. Also like I said before some of my friends are school employees and sometimes they share their screen showing what it is like and how they are doing it so I wrote some of that up in a note and sometimes I read over it learning how to detailRP and imagining what it can be like to become a professor.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs are logs where a professor logs the classes they did, this is to see when someone did what class and how many times they did that. they do that to prove they have done the class and that they may receive their paycheck at the end of the month.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1- Students must remain quiet and respectful when a teacher is present in the classroom. They must not yell during class or interrupt the teacher.

2- Cell Phones must be switched off and in their pockets. It can only be used for emergencies. If misused, they will be taken away until the end of the lesson.

3- Consuming food and drink, unless water, is forbidden in class.

4- All students must be suitably seated and listening to the professor for the class to begin.

5- Students must participate in class and contribute to their learning, answering questions, and completing work that is set.

Summarize your previous RP experience’s (both in general and on SchoolRP):

I used to roleplay a lot at the beginning on different kind of roleplay servers, for example, FNAF RP, old School RP before 2015, etc, and this all was on beginners level since I wasn't that old back then but since July last year I started playing School RP again and learned all the rules that go with it since then I got better and better in roleplaying, my grammar also better and better and since march 2020 I started learning about Cop RP and everything that goes with it.

as a cop I faced a lot of situations, for example, people evading, someone assaulting a person and trying to stop the fight, evasion onto school grounds, murder. I'd say I handled these situations pretty well and I survived all situations.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete? What is a College-Professor's salary?

College professors are the teachers of college students. Their task is to teach college students about their specialties. For me, it would be PE if I get accepted. they also need to help certain college students who need help with stuff they don't understand.

It's also their task to guide the students to the end of the year and the exams.

college professors are also expected to be mature and professional; they are supposed to make college students grade.

College professors get their salary of 450.000 yen if they complete 15 lessons within an OOC month. If they complete 10 more lessons in the month they can get 50,000 yen extra.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Juan is a Spanish male that is 6’2, he has very curly black hair, he has an athletic build and is somewhat buffy, he has blue-ish eyes and he would carry a small cent of cookies.

He has a very friendly personality and is always open to help others, he always tries to show the best side of himself but sometimes he has to become strict with those who are disrespecting him or getting on his nerves. though he tries to stay between the lines and won't try to get over them as he has to stay mature and won't give the students what they want. He would always call people by their last name seen as that is what he thinks is respectful. His left arm would be a prosthetic arm seen as it has been removed when he wanted to report a crime at a younger age.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

I would go up to them and tell them not to yell as it is not appreciated and tolerated, If they comply I would go on with my day, if not I would sound more strictly and tell them if they won't listen I would report them to the dean as they are a college student and they should behave like one.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

I’d give them 3 warnings to listen to me. If they don't after the 3 warnings I would tell them to get out. If they still fail to comply I would yell at them to get out. If they still don't get it I would tell them if they don't leave I would tell the dean about this and ban them from the lessons if they do this in multiple lessons I would ban them from my class and tell the dean about it.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me &bAs the students are in line he’d stroll past each and one of them to check if they are behaving, once he is finished there would come to a bright smile on his face as he gets very proud of his students

/me &bHe’d look around the court to see if all the students were all doing the jumping jacks he had assigned them to do. While he is doing that he would cross his arms and put them on his chest as he maintained a straight pose and stood in the same spot.

/me &bAs he was done explaining he’d take place close to the basketball hoop he’d let the ball fall twice as he’d catch it then aiming to look at the hoop concentrating on it to then move the ball to his chest and then extending it throwing the ball into the hoop.

/me &bHe’d stand at the backline on the volleyball court as he’d grab the volleyball from the ground to then look over to the other side for a small 5 second to then throw the ball up as he’d concentrate on the ball to then hit the ball over the net when it comes down

/me &bHe’d stand in the middle of the football field placing the ball in the middle as he then looks over between the two students who will start the game, he then takes 5 steps back as he grabs his whistle bringing it to his mouth to then blow a whistle starting the game

Backstory

Juan was born in Spain 20 years ago and attended school there for just over 7 years. When Juan was 8, his parents decided they wanted a change of scenery and decided to move to Karakura, Japan. At the age of 12, Juan found out that his parents were involved in the illegal movement of drugs. Juan didn't want anything to do with it so he ran away from home. After a week of him running away, Juan heard from a friend that his parents got arrested for this illegal activity, and soon after he found out that some other prisoners who had engaged in business with them previously killed his parents in prison. Initially, he was quite sad about it and felt depressed for days until he met someone from the Fawcett family with who he immediately became friends. The Fawcett family were Korean and from the UK and he learned a lot from them. At the age of 16, he was adopted into the family and was happy ever since. At the age of 18, he decided to also learn Korean since that was one of the languages they spoke and he wanted to be able to fit in well. He had a hard time learning the language as Spanish was his native language, but after 3 months of learning with the family, he finally managed to get the hang of it.

Juan was always intrigued by solving mysteries and loved to watch crime-related shows. He loved watching the police inaction and aspired to be like them one day. One night, he was out to get some groceries when he heard some suspicious talk in the corner alleyway from the shop. His curiosity got the best of him and he went to explore what was happening. He took out his phone to record what was happening so he could report it if needed, but he forgot to put his phone on silent, which led to him getting caught. The people in the alleyway spotted him and caught up to him, pulling him back from his hoodie, beating him unconscious, leading to him waking up in the hospital with his left arm cut off. After a couple of months, he had saved up enough alongside aid from his family to get an operation done to get a prosthetic arm.

Juan was very focused on building his body and strengthening himself, especially after the alleyway occurrence. He would spend hours upon hours training with his adoptive brothers in the fight club and the gym. He was very serious about bettering his shape and physique and liked to stick to a routine to ensure this. As he got older, he started to think about potential career paths he could go into, and one, in particular, stood out to him - Physical Education professor. Through this, he could teach his students how to stay fit and maintain healthy fitness levels as well as train them in self-defense if they were to potentially come across harm, along with some fun sports such as basketball which he thoroughly enjoyed in his spare time.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Juan Jefe

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

MR.

Given Name(s):

Juan

Preferred Name:

Juan, Mr. Jefe

Male

Religious Denomination: