Level 26
MrSharkyJR
MrSharkyJR
Fundraiser+
IGN: MrSharkyJr
DATE: 23/01/2022

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

It's a simple suggestion though very useful I'd say and nice to have
having a number on the staff member list that indicates how many spots a team has and how many are taken.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

It will show everyone if there is a spot open for a team or role they wish to apply for, atm there is no longer something that indicates how many spots there are and how many are open and I think it can help a lot of people and give them an idea how long they need to wait for an application to be reviewed. it will also give an idea if they need to wait for a spot to be open or not etc.

hope this is enough explanation.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
+1

The few times I've thought about applying for staff, I was unsure if there were spots open or not. They used to have a thing showing if apps are open or closed, but it was removed with the updated staff list.

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your feedback, however what you've requested isn't possible.

- There's a maximum of 20 slots on the SchoolRP staff team, specific ranks no longer have a cap. Staff applications are always open, however we only review them when we're looking to bring on new team members, if you have an interest in applying I'd recommend doing so as we do not announce when we're reviewing them.
- Community Teams are capped at 10 members per team​
* The staff team's 20 slots excludes owners

Users who are viewing this thread