MrSharkyJR
Fundraiser+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

RickPD

Previous bans:

no bans just relogs

Describe your activity on the server:

I have school but I think I can be very active if I do all my work in school and once accepted ill for sure become more active then I already am

Which timezone are you in?

Central European Time (CET, GMT +1).

Do you have Discord?

I do! my discord tag is RicklePickles#1414

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

I do and it's pretty good quality so you can understand me pretty well.

List your current and past applications:
French language - accepted
Dutch language 2 - accepted
Dutch language 1 - denied
Age application - denied
Teacher application - denied
Police App - Accepted
college app - denied
more language apps - some denied some accepted
college teacher x2 - denied

prosthetic arm - accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:

Due to the reason of the demotion, I felt very upset I couldn't do the job I like and love on the server and I wish to get a second chance to prove that I can be a good cop. also I wish to continue the fight against gangrp and keep karakura save also I miss the KPD team and I really hope I can work with them again.
I really like working as a police officer and I really don't want to be not able to do it anymore due to the fact I made a stupid mistake that I really regret doing

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes I understand the Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct

What are the Police ranks?

From lowest to highest

Normal division

Cadet
Police-officer
Corporal
Sergeant
Lieutenant
Head-Lieutenant
Captain
Commissioner

Detective division

Detective Constable
Detective Sergeant
Detective chief inspector
Detective Superintendent

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I have been in the force before but recently I got demoted for something I regret doing. i have made it to the rank of lieutenant and I have been in many situations before even were in one where I had to use my Glock17. I also was an Informational trainer and got Officer of the month of June.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police are essential to keep peace in Karakura and to avoid crime in the town. They also try to prevent accidents and the police fine Lawbreakers to make Karakura safe.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I understand that I can be demoted at any given time if I break server rules or if I don't attend several training and meetings or if I am not active

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I understand that it will be my role to keep Karakura safe.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes, I understand that training is very important to reach the goal of becoming a good police officer. I have also seen that the training will help us during everyday patrols and situations

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I understand that icly needs to be apart from oocly that I don't need to take things personally.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

Andre is a very kind person, he really likes to help others. he wants to think things through before he acts. Andre is 6'2 with black hair and blue eyes. he always wants to get the best out of him and he always does anything in his power to make sure he is in perfect shape hence why he has an athletic build he would have a french nationality and has a french accent

What he's like on and off the job?

Andre is not a very talkative person but he likes to be around others and joke around with friends but on the job, he would be very serious and he always tries to show the best of him

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

He would treat his co-workers with respect and he would listen to his higher-ups his goal is to keep everyone safe and fight against crime in karakura

BACKSTORY

Andre was born in French, when he was 12 he moved to Karakura. He lived with his parents for five years, they lived in a small house, Andre was very close to his parents, although one night whilst Andre was at a friend's house, a group of people came in took all of their possessions. they then slit his parent's throats whilst they slept, as Andre returned the next day to see an empty house and was left wondering where they had gone. He looked around checking their bedroom last when he opened the door, he saw his parents dead covered in blood. Andre always had a high sense of justice and wanted to become a police officer from a young age, however seeing his parents dead pushed him over the edge he dedicated 4 hours a day to training, running 2 kilometers in the morning and lifting exercises at night, his goal to become a police officer grew and grew as time went along, bringing him forth to this day. He also went to The Netherlands to study there to become a police officer.

After he was accepted in the force he learned many things and he fought many crimes with the other officers. he really looked up to his higher-ups being amazed at how well they did the job. as the days go by he learned more and more and also did more and more ending up arresting a lot of criminals sending them to jail. he was really proud when he ended up being promoted to lieutenant and to receive his Glock and was sure there would be no one that can stop him. Though one day he used his Glock and ended up missing and shooting a normal citizen and that ended up leading to him being demoted from the police force. but he wasn't done with being a police officer and he was told he could always reapply to try and join back into the police force and that is what he is going to do.

(note: the Glock incident didn't happen this is pure for backstory purposes)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Andre Sakurako

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): Andre, Dre

Preferred Name: Andre

Religious Denomination: None

Marital Status: None

Nationality: French

Current Location: Japan (Karakura)

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

5-years Political Bachelor