players online

Accepted rinis' Event Team Application

rinis

Level 101
rinis
rinis
Omega
1666720133131.png
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
IGN:
rinis

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
No punishment history aside from a few warns in early 2020. Activity-wise, I'm usually online daily and active within the community itself. I use to run the Shrine faction as well as the Spartan Discord and at one point fratsoro as well. Doing events is something I love to do and stay involved in. I’m currently the Bobcat Cheer Captain and running the bobcat discord hosting events and things like that as it is already I just like being a part of the community in this sense; its where I have the most fun. But since being a staff and even now, I like doing things for the server and being a part of it so I stay active due to that.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/tamagatchis-reporter-application.53586/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rinis-shrine-return-arc.52824/ - Accepted
My staff app in December 2020 - Accepted

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
rini#0001 and yes i do

What is your time zone and country of residence?:
MST, USA

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
Yes, ma’am

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
I was a part of the staff team for a year and a half. But on a more serious note; when I was a part of the staff team I did love doing events the most and even now it's something I love focusing on. When I left staff I continued to run the Spartan event side and now moved over to the Bobcats which have been like. . . crazy fun. So what makes me outshine is that SRP events are a system I already understand as it’s something I’ve done before so understanding the rules and what's expected is something that I already know fairly well.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?
Nope, I just miss being a part of the community

1666720463262.png

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

SCHOOL RENAISSANCE FAIR

THE IDEA
I'VE BEEN WANTING A SILLY EVENT LIKE THIS SINCE I JOINED IN 2020. But over time decided this should just be a school-only event due to just how it can play out. For those unaware (and I got this off google) "A Renaissance fair, Renaissance faire or Renaissance festival is an outdoor weekend gathering open to the public and typically commercial in nature, which purportedly recreates a historical setting for the amusement of its guests dating to a renaissance period." I want to base this event around that whole idea because it can be really fun and kinda brings a funny feel to thing and honestly we can get clubs and teachers involved in the event; (looking at you, history teachers)!

PLANNING & ANNOUNCING
- An announcement in the KA discord would be enough for it aside from the /event when the event itself is being held
- Basic old fashion renaissance outfits will be made for those who cannot get an outfit themselves (just a dress or outfit nothing crazy)
- The only before planning will be a vote as to whole will be the King and Queen for the royal court which will be announced only to the winners before the event; they get to choose their knights and right-hands if they please

PLANNING
- This will be held like any other school carnival or festival! Nothing crazy about it aside from I'd love to see teachers and clubs involved!
- Shops will have the option to host a booth if they want; of course as long as they can fit the theme! (Swords, masks, greasy food, etc)
- The royal court will be announced
- Theater club can do a performance, photography club for pictures, etc etc getting the clubs involved and invested
- A club (such as theater) can volunteer or event team takes arms and puts on a silly knight battle competition winners will be "Knighted" by the royal court
- Costume Contest, A dramatic Knight Battle, A Performance, so many things can be set to circle this event and help create a fun roleplay experience

EXTRA DETAILS
- The whole event will be circled around creating this fun "olden time" setting. People can get creative dressed up as elves, knights, maidens, and all that fun stuff from those skyrim/lord of the ring type feels (TBH FRP too LOL)
- Those working booths and tables will be encouraged to stay "in character" but you know create a fun environment.

END-GOAL
Honestly, I've never seen a Ren Faire tried for on SRP and I'd love to give my hand at it. We do the Cosplay Convention every year and I think this would be another fun thing to do earlier in the year before it. Plus with things like D&D getting popular, I can see this being a fun hit.

1666720467978.png
GHOSTBUSTERS IN KARAKURA?!
Flash event

THE IDEA
Everyone LOVES the show ghost adventures, ya know that show where a bunch of dudes enter spooky locations and pretend to be scared? Yeah well, They (the knock-off version) just announced their arrival in Karakura to check out our Haunted Train Station and are picking THREE RANDOM STUDENTS TO HELP!! The point of the team being here is simply views for their show; they don’t care about the Train Station's lore! What starts off as a silly fake investigation, turns into something terrible. This event is mainly to help bring focus to the lore of Karakura’s Haunted Locations as ghosts have always been a part. What makes this different is bringing in a "celebrity" element and adding students people know and love to create a suspenseful situation.

ANNOUNCEMENT
- A /event (or work with the news crew) will be made that the popular Ghost Adventure's crew has entered Karakura to spend a night in our local Haunted Train Station alongside 3 lucky students they picked to tag along!

- News reports or /events will be made during significant parts. IE) ghost encounters and the progression of the event!

EXTRA DETAILS
- 3-4 event team members, stocked with some of the silly ghost equipment customs we have, will create fun knock-off ghost adventure characters, the 3 students CAN be someone's character or made up for the event. Though someone's character will add DRAMA!!
- While the news team stands by announcing everything that's going on, the team dramatically sets a scene about going into this spooky train station (block it off)
- They mess around for a bit, freak out over little noises, and play as if they “REALLY” a ghost
- This silly game is short-lived when the haunting becomes real, and the show staff and now students are in some serious trouble. This could end with tragedy, possession, etc depending on how quirky the cast is feeling.

The event will run roughly 30 minutes to an hour around the entrance of the train station and soon the train station itself.

END-GOAL
Bring a spooky light to Karakura. The city has always been haunted by ghosts and we have a lot of crazy Haunting Locations. This puts a fun twist on it and can get the community involved with one of Karakura’s most haunted locations. Plus I think the whole knock-off Ghost Adventure crew will make it funnier.

1666720471179.png
FASHION SHOW!!

THE IDEA
We have SO MANY amazing tailors in Karakura, let’s give them the hook-up! Each well know tailor (discords) shop, all have 2 weeks or so to create some outfits for a fashion show. This can be hosted in a few places around the map but with a runway, some chairs, and a lot of outfits; we can hold a cute public Fashion Show! Tailors will be able to find models, create outfits, and work with their other tailors within the shop to create a fashion show to not only represent and show off their tailor discord to gain more customers but to give players the option to show their outfits in a IC sense and make it an IC thing! We don't see tailors really ever take on the IC act and I think this would be a great way to do so and really give them a moment to shine!

PLANNING
- Event team will work close with tailoring discord leads and the tailors in them to make sure they can provide models and outfits. Outfits are and sound be tailored off within the discords once the event is complete (roughly 5-7 outfits per tailor discord)
- A stage, runway, booths and more will be set up. Each tailor discord along with a few accessory shops will get their own booth. Tailoring discords can promote their "online shop" (the discord) within the booth, take tailor applications, or whatever they see fit.
- When the fashion show starts, models will represent the outfits and strut down the runway posing if they would like for the crowd
- An event team member will be announcing which tailor discord and who made the outfit (icly so the name of the tailor shop and the ic name of the character who made it)

EXTRA DETAILS
- Shop Discords and Tailors can sign up to participate in the Fashion Show! They will all be given 2 weeks (depending) to create a few outfits to show their stuff and later auction off.
- All Tailor Discords that sign up, can have a booth representing their tailor discord (ICly rped out as a shop).
- A runway will be made to hold the fashion show as well as announce who made the outfit and where to find it!
- Outfits shown can be later auctioned in tailor discords
- Accessory shops can set up booths to sell items as well as giving shopping during the event an option too!
- Event team will create the stage and make sure everything runs smoothly! EI) Assigning an event team member to a tailor shop to help them where needed etc etc.

GOAL
Promote the tailors! This gives them a fun IC purpose and something fun to do! Show off what they can do, tailors don’t get a lot of fun IC recognition! Tailors are such a big part of this server and I think it could be really fun to work with them to create an event to support them as well!

1666720473410.png
SHRINE LANDSLIDE
Flash Event

THE IDEA
Rain has been falling none stop in Karakura which seems to be a normal occurrence but if you ask any Shrine Miko or Priest they can tell you it's due to a curse over Karakura and sadly on this day the Shrine was targetted. Thanks to all the rain, the dirt around the shrine turned to mud causing a landslide and collapsing the bridge as well as the dirt and mud sliding and creating damage all over the area trapping guests and staff throughout the shrine!

PLANNING
- An /event or weather report will start talking about a rain storm picking up and to just be safe out there, nothing crazy!
- Further along the event, a report will go out stating the damage at the shrine and people are trapped

PLANNING
- Shrine Staff will be on duty at the shrine during the rain, guests most likely will be there but we will also plant some event team members within the shrine as well as the storm begins.
- Shortly after, landslides will begin to happen along the mountain taking out the bridge as well as maybe the shop and tea house as well trapping people inside some maybe damaged from the sudden landslides
- KPD and EMS are eventually called to come rescue the shrine staff and guests!

EXTRA DETAILS
- The bridge access to the Shrine is cut off leaving guests and shrine staff stranded at the Shrine!
- Depending on the severity and Cloud’s permission; guests and/or shrine staff can get stuck in buildings as well
- KPD and EMS are called to help save the trapped people meanwhile this all can be reported by the News Crew

END-GOAL
To be honest, anything to give the Shrine some light and some fun. I think a tragedy at the Shrine can help with lore and put a light on it! I'd love to see Shrine add more of the 'unlucky Karakura Curse' ideals back and I think events like this focusing the shrine could help but at the end of the day this also gives shrine and players a chance to interact in an event situation!

1666720497382.png
POORLY SECURED MASQUERADE

THE IDEA
A masquerade hasn't been held since 2020 and I honestly found it as a really fun event. This time I'd love to see it server-wide rather than just the school. City Hall decides to get the town mingling and sets up a ball for everyone to attend- students and adults alike but of course, what's a fun event without tragedy! I'd love to work with an up-rising gang for this one honestly, give them some limelight.

LOCATION AND DETAILS
- This can be done in a few places around the map; the school GYM, the ballroom in demurity's tower (if she allows it), etc, etc
- An announcement will be made as any public SRP announcement will be. The whole event will be circled around a "successful" normal Masquerade

PLANNING
- The area/location decided will be decorated as a ballroom, banners, fountains, ice sculptures, the works.
- The Town faction will more or less be a figurehead within this, doing toasted, hosting silly awards and games
- Masks will be provided but it is required to be dressed formally and with a mask to enter
- Throughout the dance, everything will go as normal. Shop owners selling items at booths and so on just as any event like this would play out
- Though event team members or whoever wishes will start spreading rumors that someone/group has been sighted with a knife
- It is publicly announced Aoi Akihito (or Malachi Moralez honestly) has been stabbed and the building is now under lockdown by the KPD

EXTRA DETAILS
- The whole building becomes a murder mystery, KPD now has to find an attempted murderer with a small trail left behind. Sadly, the person who stabbed poor Aoi doesn't look much more special than a handful of other people in the building.
- As basic character traits are given, KPD searches the building trying to find anyone that fits the description but our group of killers planned for that planting false evidence on random players (obviously nothing crazy enough to get them arrested unless we have permission or an event team member); this can be done through /itc or anything else really just an action so they are aware
- Meanwhile maybe 1-2 more players end up hurt and it's up to the KPD to catch whoever is doing this

END-GOAL
How the event ends can be completely up to chance and we let the KPD do their thing or we plan out a whole escape and show with it. It really depends on how this goes but again, I'd love to work with an upcoming gang or a verified gang for this. The end goal would be to give the town faction a fun event, this gives something for a lot of people to do including the event team as we'd be working closely with the KPD and a gang. Honestly, an event to get the town talking and a lot of fun people involved!

1666720497382.png

Thank you so much for considering me!!​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
ACCEPTED

- Congratulations, you have been accepted! You have some very unique events and we see how well you can organize them. We can't wait to work with you! Please send me a DM (mariav#6666) so I can invite you to the staff discord and set up your roles.

Users who are viewing this thread