RinobaJr's P.E Professor Application

RinobaJr

Level 1
OOC SECTION

What is your Minecraft username?:
RinobaJr

What is your time zone?:
CET/UCT +2

What is your discord username? (eg @muffincats)
just_rino

Link all previous applications you made on the server:
[
DENIED]
[ACCEPTED]
[ACCEPTED]
[DENIED]

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:
MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
1.30pm - 9.30pm1.30pm - 9.30pm1.30pm - 9.30pm5pm - 10pm1.30pm - 9.30pm8am - 11pm8am - 9.30pm

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:
SchoolRP, is the first Roleplay network im really active on, I've gained experience in, CombatRP, GangRP, RomanceRP and CrimeRP. I joined SchoolRP like 5 Months ago, where I included myself in a SRP family first, after learning the fundementals of Roleplaying I started discovering the variety of SchoolRP, I joined a gang, where I also learned the fundementals of CombatRP but also got further into the weapon profiles etc.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:
I have two humanoid characters, which both are [Grade 12] Highschoolers, and I have a bird character.

What is the subject you want to teach?:
Physical Education, I've always enjoyed P.E classes when people host them, the variety of things you can do with the class is just inspiring and the main reason i want my character to teach that subject.

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:

Since, I've gained roleplay experience out of special factions before, I just wanna try something new, I wanna try out how it is to work in a faction, especially the "Faculty" Faction inspired me, I tried to join the School Employees before, but didnt suceed, but that might be good since I lately saw how it is to roleplay as a Nurse I thought I'd apply for Professor, instead of Nurse.

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:

The first idea I got for an interactive class was, a session where I might get the help of the College Sports Teams to Introduce their Sport with me to the students, maybe something like Volleyball, where the Col. Sports Teams could give some expertise Input to explain it with me and show the fundementals

2. The second idea I got was hosting a tournament, where the students can apply their knowledge they gattered in the lessons before, they can also try to give eachother inspiring ideas or inputs to help eachother, which would strengthen the learning effect.

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:
I will host a field trip that will carry my class all the way to the mountains of Karakura, where we will go hike, to teambuild and have some adventures, first main focus would be on the team-building, I'd give the students some challenges and obstacles they have to succeed as a team, then they get a "break" where they can play some Outdoor Games and Sports, after that I will teach them some Theory before going to the Main Part of the field trip, I will teach them Environmental Awareness while walking to our main part, the hiking where I will show the students the fundementals how to hike.

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?
While Jay was on a stroll through the hallways during her lunch time, she would notice a group of college jocks, they seemed like they we're cornering someone, so she took a closer look to see if something is happening there. As Jay got closer she saw that the college jocks we're surrounding a bobcat jock, she would step near the group standing next to them.

"Ahem, would you all mind explaining me whats happening here?" Jay would say with a serious tone, she split the college jock who was starting the main aggression against the cornered bobcat jock. "Seperate, or this might end in detention" she would say again with a very serious tone, after the college jocks seperated from the bobcat jock, she would see that the bobcat jock was unharmed, regardingless she would hand all participants who cornered the bobcat jock a detention slip, after that she would stay a while to go sure that all the college jocks really got away.

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?
Standing in the silence of the detention room, Jay looked over all the students, thinking about why the different students would be here, anyways she also observed if the students we're doing their tasks, as one student raised his arm to ask a question, Jay would stand up to silently swift to the student hearing their question, the student would ask "I dont know what to write, can I just go please?" in a pretty serious tone, Jay wouldnt know what to respond for a second.

As Jay thought for a second she knew what to say, she would whisper to not disturb any other students "If you dont know what to write, either think of something, think about any ideas or maybe about your day and why you are here, or if you really dont have any ideas, then you stay here til the end of detention." as she got on her way back to the front of the class she turned around once more "so please just continue on your work and dont ask anymore questions."

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do?
Jay was right now hosting a class about Theory and History of Sports, she gave all students an assignment to do, as someone raised their hand for help she got there to help, she tried her best to help the student but in a moment she explained something she heard a phone ringing from the back of the class, she would turn around looking for who was the one with the phone, as she noticed it came from the group of cheerleaders she stood up with authority "I recommend putting that phone away, I'm right now helping a student here, and you all are interrupting, I recommend you turn off the phone and put it away, and please also finish the assignment."

The cheerleaders stopped for a bit, but after a while Jay would hear the phone ringing again, as Jay looked at the group again, they glared back, Jay standing up once again "I will say again, please put your phone away and stop interrupting my class, I try to teach your classmates beneficial things, only you are interrupting so please quit it and turn off the phone." finally the girls turned off the phone just sitting there in silence at least not interrupting her class.

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?
As Jay noticed the fight she instinctively tried breaking it up, unfortunately not succeeding, she took a step back still being ready trying to break them up once more If it escalates, she would swiftly grab her radio, pressing the button to send her message to all other available faculty "Assistance needed, I have students fighting at backside of school, near the gender neutral restrooms.", after she sent the radio message she tries to deescalate the situation by interrupting the fight to prevent further hits, she would now try to raise her voice saying "All quit that fight or its detention!", not working out at all, as the students keep throwing hits she would raise her voice once again "I said quit, now!"

The crowd of the fight got her pushed away, still willingly to break up the fight she stepped back in range to break up the fight, she heard someone step from behind, it was the Dean who came to finally assist breaking up the fight, It all worked out, after it got clarified all participants of the fight got handed a detention slip.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?
Jay Yuhi Blair, born as Jay Tanaka in Karakura Town, a small town that's located near the mountains of Japan. Her personality was quite special since she never met her parents it's not tied to any of her parents, She grew up with many siblings and went through many highs and deeps in her life. Her appearance was a flying by elegant blonde woman that carries you away, she would stand at 5'8" she always was open to all her siblings and never was different, but she knows when it counts and also can get very serious, her striking silver-blue'ish eyes would detail her facial structures. Her life goals are never changing her personality for someone else, she wants to keep her important and unique values, her job goal was teaching people her passion, which was volleyball, she used to play volleyball with her siblings and learned many things that she wants to share, she's ready to do what it takes to share her passion and spread it with a good mood.
1726403763492.png
Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.

Jay Yuhi Blair came into the world on March 22nd in a quaint and old fashioned village nestled in the region of Karakura. Since her days a sense of intrigue enveloped her life—her origins were shrouded in mystery with her parents remaining unknown. All she possessed as a link, to them was her name, which carried a hint of a tale faded by time. Jay belonged to a family of siblings who shared a bond akin, to kinship. The older siblings took on the responsibility of looking after others, in the family despite being themselves and without guidance to rely on. Jays brothers and sisters resided in a home with a view of rice fields and verdant forests.The calming sounds of nature. The rustling leaves,the chirping crickets and the distant buzz of activity. Served as Jays soothing bedtime melody each evening. In this home environment Jay sought solace and happiness, in the company of her brothers and sisters who were everything to her – they looked after her like caretakers would; they played with her as friends do;. They inspired her as role models should have done so long ago It was there that she uncovered her deep affection, for volleyball – a sport that she stumbled upon innocently during a casual game played in the backyards dusty courtyard with a makeshift net constructed from some old fishing line and bamboo poles. The brothers and sisters spent hours playing together in the valley as their laughter filled the surroundings while they competed to spike the ball, with height and speed each time they played the game of volleyball with Jay demonstrating remarkable skill despite being young.

On the court, she felt powerful, in control, and free. The rhythm of the game, the feel of the ball in her hands, and the unity with her siblings created a sense of belonging that filled the void left by the questions about her past. Jay’s Japanese culture was deeply ingrained in her identity, though she was always curious of what her name meant; specifically the “Blair”. Her siblings had their own different surnames, each reflecting their own past, but hers was her own story. It set her apart, and while she sometimes wondered what it meant, she didn’t dwell on it. The town’s elders would sometimes whisper about her name, questioning her foreign ties, but Jay was focused on the here and now—on her family, her volleyball, and the life she was building for herself in the shadows of Japan’s mountains. As the years passed, Jay’s skills in volleyball flourished, and she began to dream of playing on a bigger stage, perhaps even representing Karakura one day. But no matter where life would take her, she knew one thing for certain: her siblings were her foundation, the unbreakable bond that had shaped who she turned out to be today. The mystery of her parents and her name could wait; for now, Jay Yuhi Blair was content with the family she had, the love she shared with them, and the game that had become her passion and her comfort when she needed it most.

Apart from volleyball being Jay's favorite sport, her teachers at school seemed to be aware of her passion for it. One day, she happened to win the notice of the new P. E. teacher, who had just recently joined the educational establishment in the midst of a school P.E. class. The professor was a seasoned coach, who has a knack for seeking talent in budding sports persons. He had come for a general break while the students were still busy playing and he observed how active and coordinated Jay was in comparison to everyone else. In the face of such inherent talent coupled with hard work, the teacher spoke to her at the end of the lesson and asked if she would be willing to apply herself more fully in her training. Jay said, however, her mistake was to still accept the professors offer, which she herself felt surprised and excited about, and on the following day with her siblings encouragement, she commenced taking lessons in volleyball. It was from this unforeseen occurrence at the school, that Jay also got a P.E professor later in her life.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION

1- PERSONAL DATA

Full Name: ,,I'm Jay Yuhi Blair"

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Ms/Miss.

Given Name(s): Jay

Preferred Name: ,,I'd prefer to get called Ms. Yuhi or just Jay"

Gender & pronouns:
Female, she / her pronouns

Religious Denomination: Christian

Marital Status: Not married

Nationality: fully japanese

Current Location: ,,I live in Karakura which is located in Japan"

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
,,I have no experience in teaching yet, but im looking forward to learn everything"

Working Experience (# of years):
,,I have 10 years of working experience, I supported my family in a small grocery store before"

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education

Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Physical Education

Minors:
Health & Fitness

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: ,,I've learned how to talk German and Bosnian"

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Physical Education

Extra