OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

riosense
rioscope
riospace
rioscience (applying)

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

For privacy purposes, I’d prefer you check my punishment history for that.

What is your timezone?:

EST

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):

rios, riosolar

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

For some reason, it won't allow me to link my applications so I suggest you go through my application history on my account to see my applications.

IC FACTION
EMS -
KPD -
KPD -
COUNCIL -
TEACHER -

OOC FACTION
LORE -

Describe your activity on the server:

I would describe my server activity as quite decent. I’m online for up to 5 hours daily, mostly engaging in roleplays like JockRP, studentRP, and familyRP. Besides my in game activity, I’m also active on Discord, frequently conversing with my friends who are part of government factions. I recently bought a new account, which I am using to apply to this faction. I've been focusing on gaining attributes with this account, so when I'm not roleplaying, I'm working on grinding attributes which takes not more than an hour each day.

List your accounts and roles on this server:

[Adult] Zentarō Saiky
[Grade-10] Nikō Heddo
[Grade-10] Seo-Jun T. Han
[Grade-7] Lukas Martinez

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:

Yes I acknowledge that you are required to be active or else you have chances of being demoted.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

A Student Councillor is a high school student who actively confides with professors or the SLT to maintain a safe and healthy school environment. Their duties typically involve disciplining students for misconduct, supporting professors as required, and providing assistance to fellow students when needed, if it be with their academics, behavioural issues and more.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

My biggest motivation is definitely the community. The Council faction community has always been incredibly welcoming. I have many friends within this community, and staying connected with them is very important to me. The Council faction has always intrigued me, but due to various circumstances, I wasn't able to stay in it in the past. However, with my new account, I've been able to submit my application. When I was a college councillor, I had many great roleplaying experiences and really enjoyed engaging in council duties. I would love to be a part of it again, but this time as a high school councillor.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

Yes I acknowledge that I am required to provide my creativity and teamwork within the student council.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

Other significant roles within the council go from various positions, from regular school employees to teachers and professors, and with the most important positions being the Senior Leadership Team (SLT).

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

Seo-Jun T. Han would start by calmly asking them to stop their disruptive behaviour and go their separate ways. If they didn't listen, Seo-Jun would then warn them again more firmly. If they still didn't stop harassing each other, he would have to give them detention.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

Seo-Jun T. Han would first alert other teachers over the radio about a student who had left the classroom while wearing a mask. He would then proceed to patrol the school grounds to find the student. Upon locating the student, he would report the incident to the Senior Leadership Team (SLT). Finally, Seo-Jun would wait for SLT to take care of the situation.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?

Seo-Jun T. Han would advise the councillor to speak to the student calmly and choose words more appropriately. If the councillor persisted in abusing their authority, Seo-Jun would then inform a teacher or even the SLT, depending on the severity of the situation, so that appropriate measures could be taken as he is only a councillor and is in no place to issue another councillor a detention or punish them.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

Seo-Jun T. Han would likely simply just get in touch with any highschool councillor member to find out the information he was missing and receive notes from them to catch up with the information eh was missing. OOCLY I'd follow up with my faction higher ups on the information.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

Seo-Jun T. Han would get in touch with his higher-ups to find out if he had actually done something wrong and correct it if it was found out that he had done anything wrong. OOCLY I'd contact my faction lead or a faction higher up after the situation to have them review the situation and see if I had done anything wrong.

Please provide at least one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

SLUMBER PARTY !!

Have you ever slept through your classes? Perhaps even taken a nap on the school rooftop? Well lets make that worse better! Through a huge slumber party within the school! Lets clear the gym, set up some beds and wear matching PJs!

The student council has an idea, a lovely idea brought up by the one and only Seo-Jun, the newest councillor in the school! And his big idea is to.. make everyone sleep? Nope! A huge school-wide slumber party! With food, drink, entertainment and more. The Slumber party will offer a number of mini events, games, and roleplay related activities.

Opening up the gym at night, students will enter with pillows in hand, matching PJs adorned and ready to slay and so many cute plushies to show off to their friends.

little mini events, games and roleplay related activities could include -

A Fashion show

Once upon a time, there was once another school slumber party almost four years ago! And in that slumber party there was a Pj party fashion contest! Up on the stage one-by-one students would show off their amazing Pjs to the crowd, even with their adorable little plushies to match! With the student council's budget, the winners of the fashion contest will receive a plethora of gifts! Ranging from toys to even money or stickers on their student record <3

Photo Booth

Setting up a themed photo booth with props inspired by sleepovers and slumber parties, students can view their adorable photos on the Photography Club's Discord server! Options include booths featuring a cozy couch, lounging on fluffy white clouds, or a charming camping-site setup.

Midnight snacks

Midnight snacks courtesy of the Cooking Club! They're whipping up a variety of delicious treats not just for enjoyment on-site, but also available for purchase. Expect cookies, cakes, curry, and a selection of beverages like hot cocoa, milk, various juices, and, of course, water (yay!).

Spooky stories with students

Students can go up to the student counilors or even the faculty to sign up to tell spooky stories on stage! Once the crowd collects itself, then the students can go ahead and tell these stories of mystery and ghosts.. Or perhaps just casual stories that they just want the other students to know! About how their day was, or perhaps about random topics

Why should we do this?

A school slumber party has the potential to forge stronger bonds among students, whether they're Spartans or Bobcats. It offers a relaxed setting where everyone can interact, collaborate, and form friendships. The event could feature diverse activities such as themed games, movie screenings, and even mini talent shows organized by student leaders. These engaging activities are sure to be enjoyable and create lasting memories.

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:

Seo-Jun T. Han

Male

Phone number:

030-577-7550

How would you describe your personality?:

Seo-Jun T. Han is often described as a very respectful and young individual. He is typically reserved and quiet, the type to speak only when spoken to. Seo-Jun usually spends time with his cousin, Saeran T. Han, who also aspires to be a high school councillor. Much of Seo-Jun’s motivation and inspiration come from his older cousin, including his increasing involvement with the council team. Despite his reserved nature, Seo-Jun is very kind and approachable, making him easy to get along with even for those who have never met him before. Besides that, in his alone time, Seo-Jun usually engages in reading, writing, or even painting when inside the school.

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

Seo-Jun T. Han was typically calm and confident in his ability to handle any situation, even when dealing with challenging and disrespectful students. Additionally, he was known for his empathy and was a comforting presence for those seeking guidance. Seo-Jun's friendly nature made him quite approachable, and he frequently engaged with both students and council members. That's why I believe Seo-Jun would be an outstanding member of the highschool council.

Why do you want this position?:

Seo-Jun T. Han aims to help others by providing guidance and support, ensuring they find their way to a better place. He aspires to be a mentor for struggling students who lack proper guidance. Seo-Jun believes that, as a member of the highschool council, he could help people achieve their dreams and goals.

What interests you the most about student council?:

Seo-Jun has always been drawn to the highschool council team due to their active engagement with the school, their dedication to helping others, and their role in organising fun events and activities for students. As well as being able to help them academically.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

Seo-Jun would likely work on creating events that are more based on community involvement to strengthen the school’s connection with each other and hopefully provide a more safe environment by creating stronger bonds. He'd also offer up his academic abilities and personally tutor students who are struggling with their classes.

Last edited:

jaaaayla

Level 221
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Thank you for applying to the Council Faction. Unfortunately, after the higher-ups have reviewed your application; We've decided to deny your application. Your application was denied due to the following reason(s) below:

Recent Player History:
Although infractions and server reputation are not detrimental factors to the initial application, we prefer players who have had a recent clean history and were more active within the integration of the server.

Inactivity:
You have not been active for a significant amount of time. Please raise your current activity and feel free to reapply again to the faction.

Formatting:
Please make sure to follow the provided format for the application process.

Users who are viewing this thread