MistakeNo4

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
rip_fluccss

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

Describe your activity on the server:
I am on for at least 3 hours a day, almost everyday it is rare for a day to go by, and I'm not on, I try to get on as much as I can.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Caretaker

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The school caretaker has multiple things to do within the school, their main purpose is to maintain the school is clean within the classrooms, hallways, bathrooms, etc. They also have to make repairs if there is a leaking pipe, changing a light bulb or just repairing furniture. As a caretaker, you also ensure the safety of the school by maintaining that the doors and windows are secure. You also implement the safety procedures by making sure the classrooms have safety equipment like fire extinguishers and alarms. And last off, as a caretaker, you keep track of cleaning supplies and equipment around the school.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I started roleplaying around mid 2018 on a GTA extension called fivem, which made me fall in love and kept me engaged with roleplaying. My friend then introduced me to a minecraft server that we all know today as SRP. This was around the end of 2022 and start of 2023, and it was fascinating interacting with different roleplay situations. This led me to GangRP in mid 2023, and although I took a short break due to reasons, it has led me to become a gang lead of my own gang and want to make GangRP more positive unlike some of the OOC toxicity components, before!

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I would like to join the school employee faction as I have been a part of SRP for over a year now, and I would like to expand my roleplay experience within the server, I also want to help other players within the school and I feel like the best way to do so is being a part of the school faculty. Also because I have never been a part of the school faculty or any faction on that matter, so it will be a fresh start and a new experience for me to discover and develop an understanding for.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
JSL Language Application (Accepted)
Romanian Language Application (Accepted)
Romanian Language Application (Denied)
Counselor Application (Denied)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Grade-12] Asahi Hashimoto {To be Caretaker}
[Cat] Caramal Hanjo
[College(B)] Ren Aiuchi
[Grade-12] Keisuke Katayama
[Grade-12] Riku Yagami-Andreas

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Asahi would turn to the student too before speaking in a calm tone. “Please do not use that language around me.” Giving the student a warning if they stop after their first warning, he would thank them for cooperating before returning to his daily tasks. Although, if they did not stop. Then he would once again warn them in a more stern tone and be direct about if they continue, they will retrieve a detention. He would then tell the student to walk away from the area and take a second to calm down, if the student decides to stay and keep on continuing their behaviour after both warnings have been issued. Then he would write a detention slip before handing it to the student.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Asahi would go over to the students with his radio in his hand, letting the other faculty know that a fight has broken out. Notifying them the location, as he approached the students. He would raise his voice to them, telling them to back up from one another. If followed, the students back up, and he would ask both students what was happening and why they were fighting, whilst waiting for another faculty member to get to the situation. Once he obtains both their sides of the stories, he would ask the faculty member to look over one student while he looks over the other for injuries, notifying the nurse if present. Once the students have been checked, he would warn both the students for fighting. Then he would then go back to his duties, keeping an eye on the students and if he finds them fighting again. He would once break the fight up, handing them both a detention slip as he has already warned them. Then, if further, SLT will be threatened.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Asahi sees the faculty members' behaviour and what action they are doing dangerously. With observation, he would pull the teacher aside to have a chat with them of what they did wrong. If the teacher is putting the children at risk, then I would radio others faculty members to transfer students out of the classroom. Once the students has been removed, he would warn them while saying that he will inform SLT about their actions.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Asahi would walk into the employee break room, going straight over to the coffee machine to get his first drink of the day. He would then sit down and start a conversation with some of the other faculty members by asking how they are doing or how their weekend was, he then stands up clipping his radio onto his belt to get ready for the day ahead. He would then turn to the other faculty members, asking if they need anything done or if they would like coffee delivered to them.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Asahi would open the class doors as the class ends for lunch, he would wave goodbye to the students before entering the classroom, having a shocked look on his face entering the room seeing the mess in the room he would start to clean the classroom by getting a bag to put all the trash in after cleaning all the trash off the classroom floor he would grab a cloth and cleaner spray to spray down the tables before wiping all the tables down making sure they are clean. He would then walk around the classroom seeing if there's anything else he needs to clean within the classroom after seeing that there was nothing left. He would stand next to the door with a happy smile on his face, feeling happy about his work before leaving the classroom, shutting the doors behind him.

/me
Asahi would walk around the school doing his patrol as a student runs up to him to inform him that there was a massive fight at the volleyball court, he would follow the student over to the court seeing the mass amount of students he would radio in that he needs help at the court as there is a fight and a lot of students there, he would raise his voice telling people to step away while trying his best to get the student to leave while the other faculty members are on their way, as the students leave he would go up to the students what was fighting splitting them apart asking why they were fighting after hearing both sides of the story he would ask two of the faculty members to stay as he goes to check the CCTV cameras while checking he would see how the fight broke out and who was involved he would then go back over to volleyball court to hand out the detention slips to the students after seeing the CCTV footage.

/me
After the school day ends Asahi would go into the classrooms to make sure there is nothing missing after seeing that the classroom is missing some pens and pencils he would head down to the faculty lounge to grab a some new packs of pens and pencils and some other stuff he may need after grabbing them he would head back up to the classroom, after entering he would go around to each table placing a tray down with pens and pencils in them, he would then go to the teacher's desk to find out the teacher was also running low on paper, he would grab a fresh pack of A4 paper placing it down on the teacher's desk for when they start class the next day, after getting done with the classroom he would leave shutting the doors behind him knowing that it is ready for the next day.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):

Asahi Hashimoto

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Preferred Name:
Asahi

Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
Master’s

Major(s):
Business

Minors:
Social Science

Nationality:
Japanese

Known Languages:
Romanian, JSL

Backstory

Asahi Hashimoto is a 28-year-old male who was born in Tokyo, Japan. While growing up he was an only child with his mother and father, He was always a smart kid while growing up being at the top of his classes all the way throughout his school life. While he was in high school, he would always love to stay behind after class helping the teachers clean up the classroom if there was a mess, always trying his best to help whenever he can. After he finished high school he would get into college he would spend 4 years in college Social Science and Business, whenever he had free time he would be helping the teachers with whatever they needed after the four years, he stopped his Education, getting a Master's Degree.

Asahi would spend the next 3 years as a teacher's assistant, helping the teachers with whatever they needed. He would find out that he loves to help other as well, he would then go on to leave his job to move out to Romania helping within the schools at Romania with whatever they need with the students within the school also teaching him how to speak Romanian, He would then move to become a full class teacher within one of the small schools in Romania as he loved being around them and loved to teach them every so often he would have some fun with the class to teach them how life is living in Japan with them in return teaching him how it is like to grow up living in Romania, he would stay in Romania for a few years before realizing that his visa is coming to an end feel sad that he had to leave his students and go back home to Tokyo.

When Asahi arrived back home in Tokyo he would search around for a while and got a job at a retail shop as a cleaner and that is where he found his passion for cleaning, he would spend as much time as he could working and cleaning the store and when he wasn't cleaning he would be restocking the shelves after a few months of working at the store he decides to move to Karakura.

As Asahi is in Karakura he would be looking for a job as he sees an ad saying that Karakura high is looking for new Caretakers as he heard those words he jumps in excitement knowing that he could help clean around the school while also helping the student in their path to success.

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):
“From a really young age, I have seen caretakers running around after students. Cleaning up and trying their best to stop fights, from what I saw. I idolised their behaviour, I was intrigued, but I never admitted it to myself. As I started to grow up, it was getting worse as the new generation was coming into school and seeing the caretakers struggle. I would ask if the caretakers wanted some help, as some of the children can be troublemakers. I also saw that the school was always dirty, and I knew that that can be a bad reputation on said school, so I want to make sure that the school can keep a good reputation by keeping the school clean. When I graduated, I knew exactly what I wanted to be, a caretaker at KHS! I want to teach kids and be a role model like the other caretakers were for me.”

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
“I genuinely feel like I should be accepted over the other applicants that have applied for the same position. I exempt hardwork & dedication in everything I do. After all, I have always been cleaning my whole life, I love to make sure that everything is neat and in an organised manner, I also found that I have a lot of knowledge of health and safety standards, so I can always make sure that events are set up for students in an appropriate and safe way for them, helping to contribute to ideas that could be added to make it, even more safe. I would love the opportunity to be in a job that is heavily involved with working with students, and I am always willing to help them with whatever problems they have!”

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

N/A

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread