Rip_Fluccss
Rip_Fluccss
Omega+
OOC SECTION

What is your Minecraft username?:

Rip_Fluccss

What is your time zone?:
GMT

What is your discord username? (eg @muffincats)
rip_fluccss

Link all previous applications you made on the server:
JSL Application (Accepted)
Romanian Application (Accepted)
Romanian Application (Denied)
Counselor Application (Denied)

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:
I’m on every day for at least 8 hours
Monday-Friday 12 pm - 10 pm
Saturday-Sunday 12 pm - 12 am

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:
I have started playing SchoolRP around the end of 2022 and the start of 2023, When I first joined I was fascinated of the amount of interactions with all the players and their situations. This led me to find my way into GangRP in the middle of 2023, and I thought it was really cool with the stuff you can get into. Although I endered up taking a short break due to some reasons, when I came back I was greeted by some of my old friends, and they took me into their gang over time I climbed the ranks and ended up becoming a higher up. With my other my experiences I have been roleplaying on a GTA extension called FiveM I started playing that in around mid 2018, and I fell in love with it that was one of the first times I ended up roleplaying.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:
Currently, I have no other roles beside Grade-12, College student as well as a Cat whitelist!!

What is the subject you want to teach?:
I would like to teach world history as I find it to be an interesting subject, and then I can also teach the student’s on the Karakura lore!

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:
I have always been intrigued to teach people and while growing up I ended teaching my younger family about a lot of stuff, I would always help them with their homework if they needed it or if they asked me about anything I would help them, When I got into high school and I started learning more about history I fell in love with it and from then I have always wanted to tell people all the stuff I learned as well as learning more, so I feel like if I become a professor I can teach the players about world history as well as the history on Karakura.

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:

1. Debate!
So for this, my character would talk about a topic in the class to then split the classroom in half, The students will be able to pick what side they want to be on before they start the debate about it. These topics could be anything to do with history, for example modernization.

2. Time Travel
In this class, the students will be able to pick whatever time period the students would be able to pick what they want to do with this time period it could be anything from writing a story to finding something about the time, I would then give the students some time to get ready before asking them to come up to the front of the class one by one asking them what they picked and what they have made.

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:
For a field trip, I would walk the students around Karakura stopping at some of the landmarks to explain the history of the locations these locations would be the Monastery as it has a lot of history to it, Once we get there I would ask the students to go around pick one thing they are interested in once they pick it we would go to a shrine worker asking about the history it as well as some of the history about the Monastery, I feel like this field trip would be fun and interesting to the students as they will find out information on the Monastery, They could also find out some information on some of the Karkura gods.

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?
My character would walk up to the encounter, asking the college jocks to move to the side so he can get to the bobcat jock once he gets to the bobcat jock, he would use his radio asking for a few more faculty members to come down while also asking a caretaker to look at the CCTV to see what happened once the other faculty members get there he would ask them to ask the college jocks on the situation and what happened while he goes back over to the bobcat jock checking for any injures and their side of the story once he has both sides of the story he would ask the caretaker what they saw on the CCTV to see if any sides were lying or not after being told he would give the college jocks a verbal warning for harassment to the bobcat jock and tell them to go their own way if he saw the college jocks near the bobcat jock again he will give them a detention.

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?
In this situation, my character would walk up to the student to ask them to stay respectful and to keep the noise down as they are disturbing the other students in the detention room as well as to get back to their task in hand as well as a verbal warning he would then walk back up to the front of the detention room asking for all the students to get back on task if the student keeps asking stupid questions he would walk back over to them telling them if they keep disturbing everyone they will get an SLT report as he has already given them a verbal warning to keep the noise down, and they haven’t after giving the student their last chance he would walk back up to the front waiting for the other students to finish, if the student is still disturbing he would walk back over telling them he has given them their warnings and that SLT will be contacted about their behaviour.

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do?
In this situation, my character would say to the cheerleaders that they are disturbing the class and politely ask them to turn off their phones as there are other students in the class who are trying to listen to the lesson he would then go back to the lesson talking about the subject at hand if they keep playing the songs and calling out students he would walk back over to them with another warning while telling them if they disturb the class again they will be at risk of being removed from the classroom as they are being disruptive after the second warning he would go back to teaching the class then after the third warning they would be removed from the class for being disruptive.

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?
My character would keep trying to split the students apart while calling for other backup over the radio, After the other faculty members get there to split the students up, He would tell them that fighting on school grounds gets them a detention he then would go around looking at the students knuckles to see who has hit one another after identifying who was a part of the fight he hands them a detention slip for fighting, He would then tell the students that the detention slip was their last warning and that if they fight again an SLT report will be made on the students, He then would tell the students to walk their separate ways while also telling the other faculty about the situation in case it happens again.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

Haise Hashimoto is a 6’5” who was born in the Shibuya district of Tokyo, Japan, While taking your first look at him, you will notice his blue hair as well as his tattoo’s on his left arm, He always has a smile on his face, showing that he is a kind-hearted person willing to help anyone in his way his body showing an athletic figure. Haise is a very loving man towards anyone he meets, wanting to help and teach anyone that asks him as he wants to help for the future of the world, hoping him teaching them will get them ready and giving them the knowledge on the past, He loves spending time with his colleagues asking them about their classes and their students hoping to learn more about them causing friendships, Haise is hoping to have a very bright future and to start a family with a loving and kind partner.

1718135210459.png

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.

Haise started his life in Japan with his mother and father, while in school he was always at the top of his class and always willing to help the other students, His parents noticed when he was at home he was always watching old movies and shows showing his love for the history on the world, for Christmas that year his parents decided to give him books on the world and its history he was fascinated reading them, Once he hit high school he started learning more about history and loved taking a history class he would always ask the teacher all sorts of questions trying his best to learn more and more.

After Haise left school, he chose to move to Korea for his Education while being in university he decided to take a job in a museum using it to explore his love for history even more, One day while he was walking home he saw a young boy living on the streets he went up to the boy asking if he has a place to live or anywhere to stay sadly the young boy didn't so Haise decided to take him in as his own son.

Once a few years went by, Haise told the young boy that he has to go home to Japan the boy was devastated to see him go, and it was hard for Haise to leave knowing the poor boy will be alone again, On the day he left he handed the boy an envelope with money and a letter inside telling the boy where he will be and to come see him once he has grown up.

After another few years, Haise was walking around his town after finishing his work shift, as he turned around he heard a familiar voice shouting his name Haise turned to see the boy he once took in he opened his arms hugging him seeing how much he has grown over the years the two men sat down inside a coffee shop talking about how their lives have turned out, Haise was smiling at the boy seeing the man he has become after they had a drink or two Haise told the boy about how he wants to become a teacher, The boy jumped up at the idea knowing he will do a good job at it and encouraging him to put in an application at a college he will be going too, Haise then agreed working all day and all night on his application to become a world history professor at the college.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Full Name:

Haise Hashimoto

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Haise

Preferred Name:
Mr. Haise or Mr. Hasimoto

Gender & pronouns:
Male He/Him

Religious Denomination:
Shinto

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Romania

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:
History

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Global Studies

Minors:
Economics

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Romanian

Preferred Teaching Subject:
World History

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

N/A​

MuffinCat

Level 88
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Omega
Accepted!
Congratulations, please make sure you're in the Karakura Academics discord, and ping me in #help (@muffincats) to receive your role. You can request your role in game by making a ticket. If you are not in the discord please make sure to join https://discord.gg/xQBHzyNE4Y

Users who are viewing this thread