mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Rockcrusher34's Psychiatrist Application

*Note, This was edited together on my phone. If you see an issue with bolding a request you let it slide due to the difficulty to do bolding on mobile*
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:
What is your Minecraft Username?: Rockcrusher34

How old are you?: 15

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?: None

What country are you from?: U.S (CST)

Do you have Discord?: Rockcrusher34#8761

How long have you played the server for?: roughly a year and a half

List your current and past applications:
Past v
  • Police Officer application (Accepted)
  • French language application (Accepted)
  • Science Teacher application (Accepted)
  • Shop owner application (Accepted)
  • Shop owner application (Denied)
  • Shop owner application (Denied) (a good while ago)
  • College application (Accepted)
  • German Language Application (Accepted)
  • Staff Application (Denied)
Current v
Psychiatrist Application (Pending)

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying to become a Psychiatrist here on SRP is to make the citizens on the server to think more before they do anything, and know the circumstances with each action. Now that im no longer an officer id like to become a psychiatrist to help where I can and talk to people and learn their views on their situations.

I want people of SRP to be able to develop different kinds of characters if that’s with ADHD, PTSD or Depression, it feels great helping people even if it’s just an RP or it doesn’t fully help at least they know someone is there to listen to them.

What do you know about medical practice?:
Medical practice is the treatment for patients. Nurses are trained to do a diagnostic on patients. Most of the minor stuff on regular check-ups like Blood pressure, blood draw, giving them vaccines like flu shots or other symptoms to avoid catching diseases, etc. They’ll report anything to the higher-up. Meanwhile, Psychiatrists are there to talk with patients and learn about everyone’s problems if that’s just someone to talk to or something serious like depression or suicidal acts.

What are the basic colour codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

Blue - Medical Emergency in Hospital

Red - Fire

Black - Bomb

Pink - Infant/Child Abduction

Orange - Hazardous Material or Spill Incident

Silver - Active Shooter

Violet - Violent/Combative Individual

Yellow - Disaster

Brown - Severe Weather

White - Evacuation

Green - Emergency Activation
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand completely and im going to continue and try to be as active as possible, if something comes up ill report to the inactivity logs and put my reason.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
Yes, im fully aware of each of the age limits clearly.

In-Character (IC) Section:
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How is your character during and off the job?
-on the job, he’d quite visual and will keep his eyes open for anything like someone trying to commit suicide or just seeing someone in need. While on duty he tends to keep him prepared and ready for anything.

-Off the job, he continues to keep his head up and makes sure that everyone is okay even if he’s off duty if he is needed he won’t hesitate to put back on his uniform and help out when he needs to.

What do they look like?
-He is a French Canadian male standing at approximately 6foot 4inches. He has clear Tanned skin and a relaxed Facial expression. He’d be roughly 210lbs with a fit build due to his time as an S.A.T. He'd have a peculiar grey complimented by his light-toned strawberry blond.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
he doesn’t have any type of mental or Physical illness.

What makes your character unique?
my Character Haru Yakumari was from Canada and with his childhood, he tended to have a rough one. He’s been through quite a bit of traumatic situations, being kicked out, being felt unwanted, depressed though he always tried to look on the bright side of life and he knows that his journey to how his life is now, was made because of his past.

With how his past is it makes things easier for him to relate to people, though he continues to keep a calm manner. He has a good ability on listening and responding to different situations quite quickly.

In the past, he was a shop owner for a while in Karakura, in that time he learned different situations with people and what may happen, from rude customers to nice ones he learned a lot from each person who came in. Even some odd times as a shop owner he ended up getting attacked with a weapon but lived to tell the tale, though it was scary he knows what it’s like to relate with someone on a personal and different scale.

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name: Haru Yakumari
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Yakumari
Given Name(s): Yakumari, Haru, Yaku
Preferred Name: Haru or Yakumari
Religious Denomination: non-religious
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: French Canadian
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency: 20 years
Working Experience: 3 years as a police officer, and 3 years in the Police academy
Academic Degree: Psychiatric Degree
Year of Graduation: 2011
Major(s): Law Enforcement and Psychology
Minor(s): English (Japanese) Literature, Medical Science
Native Languages: French
Other Languages: German and Japanese

Berttieee

Level 36

Unfortunately, I will be denying this application due to the majority of my team's opinion being no. You may re-apply when applications re-open.

Users who are viewing this thread