mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

RomeosDisaster

Level 14
Romeo 'Hwan' Miyahara
Inquiries or questions Loverboy#6385
[Photo]
Mockingbird, Nine, Squip
None of this information is to be taken Icly, it is to be found through ic means either through him or another source that is aware of this information.
====================================================================================================================
» [Curses - The Crane Wives] «
2:38 ─────〇─ 3:46
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Personal Information

-Name-
Romeo 'Hwan' Miyahara
-Aliases-
Rosaline, Squip, Mockingbird, Nine, 5766
-Gender-
Male [Transgender]
-Pronouns-
He/They
-Sexuality-
Gay/Polyromantic

-Occupation-
Unemployed

Former-EMS
Former-Waiter
Former-Bartender
-DoB/PoB-
July 1st ???? / Oslo, Norway
-Languages-
Japanese
Norwegian
Formerly JSL
-Voice Claim-
Tord Larsson
(EddsWorld)

-Physical Attributes-
Prosthetic right leg, below the knee.
Prosthetic left arm.
Tiger marking tattoo on his back.
Vitiligo.
Prosthetic eye.
Various animal/weapon scars.
Various Tattoos.
-Genetic Flaws-
Poor Scent.
prosopagnosia, Face Blindness.
Sensitive Eyes.
Allergies.

================================================================================================================
Personality
================================================================================================================
» [Nightmares Never End - JT Music] «
2:58 ─────〇─ 4:40
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

PRE-LOBOTOMY
Romeo was very aggressive to say the least, though he knew how to manage his anger and issues when working, he was dealing with a wide range of mental issues leaving him prone to lashing out and fits or episodes. It was often he barricaded himself in his home or his room, scaring his children and often their neighbours. ROmeo would often have very quick mood changes, using this to manipulate people's perception of him.
He had a twisted view of the world, believing everyone was out to get them, they struggled with schizophrenia at the time and while being treated, did have episodes which ranged from minimal to full metldowns.
He struggled with connecting with people, often doing things for his own gain and no one elses and often tricked people into believing he was on their side before quickly turning his back. He was also very skittish, he hated people, he hated the world and everything to do with it.

» [Hello My Old Heart - The Oh Hellos] «
2:58 ─────〇─ 4:40
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

POST-LOBOTOMY
Romeo was lucky it did not completely immobolize and/or kill him, it was a poorly done treatment that still drastically altered his perception of life and his social skills. He grew 'tired' to put it simply, seeing the world with a grey-tinted lense and lost all interest in life and its wonders. He grew cold towards his children and friends, becoming veyr self-centred and incapable of showing physical affection even to his own kids.
He essentially stopped caring about anything, often sitting at home doing nothing all day and even losing his eating and sleeping pattern. He'd picked up a horrible habit of intensive cleaning, often with chemicals that left alot of his clothes heavily bleach stained resulting in his wardribe containing mostly white clothes.

He does try and paint a picture for himself, despite not caring he knows others do and will often make himself seem better than he is, faking emotional responses and forcing himself to show affection to his kids and/or romantic partners. Though he does have some resemblance of care for these two groups, he does not love them, despite making them believe that he does to keep a healthy family stable.
[Romeo is not void of emotions, he is capable of expressing and feeling genuine emotions, though it is a rarity and he is less likely to react to certain events with empathy]

Backstory

» [ Vem kan segla förutan vind- Barnkammarboken] «
0:00 ─〇───── 1:27
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

EARLY LIFE
Romeo was born is his mother and father in a hospital in Oslo, this is where he'd spend the first 14 years of his life in a strictly traditional and stern familial environment. Romeo was born of an affair his mother had, but due to his parent's high status in Norway and wanting to avoid the controversy they kept the affair under wraps, he looks more like his mother anyways. Being the black sheep of the family, he was heavily ostricized by his older siblings and was made to fend for himself from a young age. This made him resentful in time, he grew more distant towards them and began seeking out solice in his classmates and teachers.
ON his 14th birthday, his parents recieved a business deal in the city of Karakura and that's where he'd move to, disconnected from the friends he'd made in school and forced to bealone again. In this new city, he was forced back into being the black sheep of the family and remained alone until one day he snuck out of the house and ran off. Remaining homeless for a few years, Romeo eventually learned how to survive on the streets and make due with the few resources he had.
This landed Romeo in alot of trouble, contracting disease from sleeping around city waste and constantly shoplifting clothes/food but he'd managed to keep himself out of KPD's custody.

» [Icarus - BASTILLE] «
0:00 ─〇───── 3:45
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
TEENAGE/COLLEGE YEARS
As a teenager, Romeo had gotten himself into deeper trouble, becoming involved in crime and gangs as a means of survival. The constant beatings and attacks had left him horribly disfigured with multiple head injuries.THis gang did eventually warp his perception of life, growing rather distant towards others emotionally and physically, he became paranoid and often locked himself in his house. This especially became an issue when he'd adopted two kids in his college years, their presence and his behaviour eventually did reality check him into getting better.
This as well as at the time, he was expecting a baby girl, and knowing that being in a gang may effect her quality of life he turned his back on the gang. Though he made the mistake of being a snitch, and in turn was hunted down by the gang for a good while afterwards until when he graduated, he'd move away to another city to finish his education and get his PhD.
In his college years, he did fall in love with a man named Qida, but he suddenly up and left after Romeo went through a near death experience, they never saw each other again after that.

THE NEW CITY
Romeo moved away to a korean city known as Seoul with his children, there he went under extensive schooling to get his PhD as well as his doctoral degree.
He stayed in this city for a good few years, arriving in his mid twenties and returning him when he was 39 to apply for a EMS position in Karakura.
In his time in Seoul he'd gotten himself into trouble with gangs again, becoming affiliated with yet another that quickly disbanded shortly after he joined it when the leader up and disappeared.

He would return to Karakura afterwards, recieving the tiger print tattoos to cover up the carvings that scarred his back.

ADULT LIFE
Romeo completed his education and achieved a doctorate after which he worked as an EMS. However, he had to resign from his job due to mental health problems. Besides, he underwent an unlicensed lobotomy, which significantly affected his work performance.
With his free time he remained at home more frequently to focus on his children and his social life as his work in EMS greatly effected how well he got along with others, in this time he'd also find his current partner Genkei Heddo, who he believes he will marry in the future.

====================================================================================================================
Relationships
» [Coyote - Modest Mouse] «
0:00 ─〇───── 3:45
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

CHILDREN
-Bee M. H. Miyahara- They/Them
College
["My second eldest, they are my successor and I consider them very smart and skilled. Though I would not trust them with a kitchen set, I am proud of what they have accomplihed."]
-Felix M. H. Miyahara- He/Him
["My son, though I've not been a great father to him I am also very proud of him. I wish he'd make better choices, but he is to learn from his own mistakes no matter how big.]
Highschool
-Valentinus Miyahara- He/Him
["(N/A)"]
Highschool
-Freya H. Miyahara- [Lore] She/Her
["My eldest and my first born, I truly do miss her but perhaps she was given mercy."]
College | Deceased
-???-
Unknown

["I care for them, but I do not love them in a traditional sense. I will never tell them that of course, they are children."]
----

PARENTS
??? (Unplayed)
Alive
??? (Unplayed)
Alive
["I've very little care for them, the next we meet may it be at their funerals where my useless siblings will mourn when I will not."]
----

GRANDPARENTS
N/A
["..."]

----

SIBLINGS

-Anders M. Miyahara- [Lore] He/Him
Alive
["I never got along with him, he was always a prick."]
-Amias M. Miyahara- [Lore] She/Her
Deceased
["My Twin sister, my second half."]
-7 other unnamed siblings-
["Perhaps worse than Anders, at least he was tolerable."]

----

» [Tongues & Teeth - The Crane Wives] «
0:00 ─〇───── 3:42
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

ROMANTIC PARTNERS
-Qida Antonio Sy- [Ex] He/Him
Unknown
["I suppose I always wondered where he ran off to."]
-Genkei Heddo- [Current] He/Him
Alive
["Somehow continues to cherish and love me despite knowing I cannot return it, he's truly unlike any other. I worry I may hurt him."]

----

FRIENDSHIPS
(If you've been forgotten or wish to be added DM me, my memory is very bad)

-Eli Hanazono-Zennix-
Alive
["I can't say we're very close anymore, he wasn't very understanding of my procedure but I suppose friendships only go so far."]
-Tamura Nozomi-
Alive
["Probably one of the first people to know of what happened to me, I consider myself close to her even if we have not spoke much since I quit."]
-Sammy Sørensen- [Lore] They/Them
Alive
["My oldest friend, we've known each other from childhood, I consider us very close. They often come to visit and take care of my children when they are available."]

Other Information

NOTABLE ITEMS

-Masquerade Mask-
-Wooden Cane-

FUN FACTS

-Enjoys Indie Rock-
-Enjoys the scent of spices, specifically things like thyme and paprika-
-Can't stand the colour orange, he hates it-
-Isn't actually fluent in Japanese, he speaks it very weirdly and often sounds childish when he forgets how to word things.-
-Purposely made his body a physical weapon with cosmetic surgeries that changed things you wouldn't typically see at first glance until you were fighting him- [Lore and not notable RP wise unless he bites you I guess]
-Can read backwards-
-Romance wise, his type are smart and observent men, he enjoys someone who can tolerate his hardened exterior because they can see the cracks in his mask and over time warms up to them. He has no preference for height or physical traits as it's typically no use to him.-
-Will always tell someone they're beautiful/handsome despite not being able to see faces just to seem nice.-
-Can sing quite well in Norwegian, but hasn't quite gotten the hang of it in Japanese.-
-Absolutely hates communicating in Japanese and often seems upset that only himself and his kids seem to understand Norwegian-
-Sensitive nose, depending on how a place smells with determine whether or not he likes it, even if the interior is well decorated.-
-Hates floral scents.-
-Allergic to Mold, Fur, and Citrus-
-Due to being peppersprayed so many times consecutively he is partially blind in his remaining eye while his prosthetic had to be fixed.-

UNUSED SONGS HE'S TIED WITH
The Mind Electric -Miracle Musical
God's Whisper - RAURY
Stay Calm - Griffinilla
Life Itself - Glass Animals
Walla Walla - Glass Animals
It's All So Incredbly Loud - Glass Animals
Animals - STOMACH BOOK
Lonely King - CG5
Hey Little Songbird - Patrick Page

CREDITS
Template - Me
Artwork - Me

+==================================================================================================================+
PHYSICAL REFERENCES
(May Be Outdated, His facial scar was removed via cosmetic surgery)

eAT YO FOOD BITCH DAMN.png1684814627363.pngbody map Romeo.png

Users who are viewing this thread