mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

RomeosDisaster Black Market Application

RomeosDisaster

Level 14
  • OOC INFORMATION:
IGN: RomeosDisaster | WhereforRomeo
Previous bans/warns/kicks: None
Describe your activity on the server: As I am not currently working, I make an effort to be active on a daily basis in order to either socialize or engage in roleplay with friends. Typically, I am available during the later afternoon hours up until around 10 or 11PM, although this can vary.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone: Loverboy#6385, I do have a microphone.
Specify your country of origin and time zone: Canada, MDT

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?: I feel I could handle the role, I was in a gang myself previous and have experience in the selling aspect of SRP, with my activity I could be a good fit for active participation within the faction. I also feel it could be an interesting experience, most of my SRP roleplay has been in the EMS faction or entirely separate from crime, it would be a nice change of pace and a chance for me to experience more within the CrimeRP part of SRP.
What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
With extensive experience in SRP and Roleplay, I am an adept in adapting to new challenges and absorbing new information. Though my exposure to GangRP/CrimeRP is limited, I can quickly learn the principles within this realm. My teamwork is above par and I am confident in establishing rapport with both the faction and individuals, earning myself a well-established reputation in no time.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
As a member of the EMS faction, I gained valuable experience in teamwork by working with other trainees and staff members to tend to patients and maintain the hospital. I also worked in a shop and restaurant where I collaborated well with fellow coworkers to provide excellent service. These experiences have taught me the importance of communication, cooperation, and trust in achieving goals as a team. I am confident that I can apply these skills in any future workplace and contribute to the success of the organization.
What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
To improve a faction, it's important to establish a clear vision and goals. Communication within the group should be effective, encouraging cooperation and constructive feedback. Leaders should maintain accountability while also empowering members to take ownership of their roles. Transparency about decision-making processes and the faction's resources can help build trust. Recruiting new members who share the same values and objectives can also foster growth and create fresh perspectives. Finally, consistent evaluation and adaptation of strategies can ensure that the faction stays relevant and effective in achieving their goals.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?: Yes
Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?: Yes
Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?: Yes
Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?: Yes
  • IC INFORMATION:
Full Legal Name: Romeo Hwan Miyahara
Criminal Alias: Mockingbird
Age & Occupation: 42, None
Gender & Marital Status: Male, Partnered-unengaged.

Ethnicity & Race: Norwegian, Japanese
Known Languages: Japanese, Norwegian
Former Associations/Occupations: EMS, Former Waiter at Shizukesa
Highest Level of Education:
PhD - Doctoral Degree

Physical/Mental Ailments: Prosthetic left arm, Right leg below the knee, Prosthetic left eye, missing ring fingers. | Past botched Lobotomy, Face-Blindness,
Known Family Members: Bee M. H. Miyahara, Felix M. H. Miyahara, Valentin Miyahara, Hwan Dae-Ho,

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail: Romeo Miyahara stands tall at 6'1 with a striking appearance. His shoulder-length red hair looks unkempt, as if it was cut with a dull blade. His piercing blue eyes stand out against his pale skin, which is affected by vitiligo. Romeo's noticeable prosthetic left arm and right leg offer a glimpse of his challenging past. His prosthetic eye and surgically modified teeth complete his unique look. He looks dull most days, his eyes half little life as if someone ripped the soul from his body. Two scars on his temples can be seen past the unkep hair.
Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail: Romeo Miyahara's personality is severely affected by the lobotomy he underwent, causing him to be emotionally detached and incapable of understanding others' emotions and pain. He doesn't seem to care about his own life or others', and his only concern lies in his work, specifically in his output. He has a particular care for his kids, but he won't call it love, indicating that he finds solace in his children and possibly uses it to escape his emotional detachment.
Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:

Romeo Miyahara was a troubled teenager who became affiliated with crime, engaging in drug dealing and other illegal activities. As a young adult, he fathered a daughter and realized he needed to turn his life around. He stopped his criminal activities and focused on being a good father. However, in his mid-thirties, he returned to a life of crime and gang activites, being involved in horrible inhumane acts that completely changed how he saw himself and other people. Despite this setback, Romeo decided to pursue a new path and went to school for a Doctoral Degree PhD. He became an EMS, providing care for those in need. However, he eventually chose to quit his job and return to a life of crime, feeling unsatisfied with his career and unsure of his purpose.
During his time as a EMS he had went out of town for some specialized therapy, this proved a bad idea as he'd return to Karakura unaware this place had preformed a lobotomy on him. With his luck, he was able to avoid irriversible damage that allowed him to live a relatively normal life with no need for hospitalization. But, he continues to struggle with connecting to people, familial, friends, and romantic wise, showing little care for the outcome of others no matter how much he tries to make himself think otherwise.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer: (This can be anything — a weapon deal, an event they may be involved in, or maybe an interaction with a gang)

The sound of a low jingle echoed through the quiet halls of Karakura on Thursday night. In the sewer tunnels, a mysterious figure was on the phone with a client, checking his list as they bumbled on about their request. There was a shuffle and a high pitched click, and muffled speech could be heard through the receiver. With a toneless drawl he relays a meeting point to the client.
"Sewer entrance behind the school."

A click ends the interraction and Romeo is off again, a request and a GPS notice had him off towards his drop off. Usually he'd be met with sneaky hands trying to steal the shipment, but the night was quiet and he seemed to be the only creature lurking in these sewers. The box creaked with movement as he's shuffling around its contents, picking up the tools in a carefully wrapped cloth before hurrying off.
A few steps echo through the sewers as he approaches the meeting point slowly, mask clinging to his pale face. He clears his throat, the light bleeding through illuminating himself and his client who leaned against the ladder expectantly. Their eyes meet and Romeo clears his throat, maintaining a good distance between himself and his client.
"450,000"

He holds out a hand, pulling back as a bundle of notes laid in his palm, a quick flip through confirming the amount as he slides the bundle off his back and set them into the arms of his client. Not other words are exchanged, they'd both gotten what they had needed and with that Romeo is off, tipping off with a brief bow before they're out of sight from one another. Silence again, he'd thought it had been the end of the night before a ring hums through the tunnels once more and he's pulling out his phone once again.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:
N/A

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying to join the Black Market, unfortunately after consulting with the rest of the BMDs we've decided to deny your application this time around. We wish you all the best for your future within the Crime Faction.

Users who are viewing this thread