RomeosDisaster

Level 14
-- Activity --
IGN (Minecraft Username):
RomeosDisaster
Timezone:
UTC-7, MDT
What's your activity and availability like for SRP?:

Pretty active, I'm not much of an active rper on it as a whole, but I try to at least be active in the creative server or just to spectate around for a bit. I'm available pretty much all throughout the week at any time [Minus - 4PM - 11PM onwards.] I try to be as responsive as I can when asked and will attend as many projects as possible

-- Questions --
Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000):
RomeosDisaster#6385

How long have you been building?:
I'd say as long as I've been playing minecraft, which was maybe.. 2012? I'm not a very active builder but I adjust my skills accordingly as much as I can, I haven't been in many major build projects and just kind of have spur of the moment inspirations that hit occasionally, but I do find it a very enjoyable and fun hobby.

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?:

I look forward to taking part in large and small scale projects for the server, whether it be for functional or decorative use in Roleplay. I hope to add my touch to a build regardless of what it is. If I'm accepted to the team I hope to be as much as a help as my skills may offer, even if I'm not as tech savvy in worldedit.

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc):

Organics, interior, terraforming. Interior is a bit.. weird. Ive done it many times before in the SRP server and I consider myself decent in building bedrooms and small decor like plants, hallway pieces, and so on.

Do you understand building is a team effort and wont always be building by yourself?:

Yes absolutely, that's what makes the position so appealing.

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more then one? (Modern, Medieval, etc):

Typically medieval/fantasy style, I try to do more rustic styles, but mostly my buildings are based around their landscape and the landforms.

-- Portfolio --
Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):

alot of my screenshots are too large for the post to support.

ss 2.pngss 5.png

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your application, however after careful consideration from myself and the other Builders we have decided to decline it.

* Got a question about your application? Click here.

Users who are viewing this thread