Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

RomeosDisaster

What is your discord name & tag?:
RomeosDisaster#6385

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server:
Very active, I try to be on whenever needed or just whenever I have free time. I do have moments/days where I leave for a few days just to settle down and take time to myself but for most of the week I'm always available. I'm as responsive as I can be both in both the server and in discord though there are times where I may gloss over a notification for a little bit. I try not to go AFK within the server for very long, and when I am, I'm either beside my device or just around in general. On the weekends I try to be on less to spend time with family.
I am taking at-home online courses so my work-life will not interfere with my activity.
As of my injury, I haven't been nearly as active on SRP specifically, but I am still active on the game, playing on a wide variety of servers.

What is your timezone?:
UTC-7 - MDT

List your current and past applications:
RomeosDisaster | Builder Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Denied - Librarian Application | RomeosDisaster | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Denied - RomeosDisaster | Builder Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I've been roleplaying for years, starting off in wattpad comment sections before eventually moving onto the amino communities when Eddsworld, FNAF, and My little pony rocked the internet. Overall I've had my ups and downs in RP but have gained ton of experience. Minecraft roleplay is a bit different, the new formant and controlling a character mixed with writing out actions is difficult at times, but it's enjoyable and I've gained alot of experience playing on the SRP server.
As for MedicalRP, I was a trainee for a brief time before needing to step down for health/medical reasons, however I am aware of the basics of MedicalRP. I find it enjoyable and fun to learn, especially in a fictional environment when people come in with the wildest injuries.

What is your motivation for applying?
I was a EMS trainee for a short period [merely a few days] and I am looking forward to reapplying, I decided to write this early knowing I'll likely be healed by the time positions reopen and so I wouldn't have to write it later on... Even if I mostly re-used my old application as nothing changed much. I enjoyed my timeas a doctor trainee before and I look forward to continuing my work given I am re-accepted back into the faction and given a chance at my position back.
Plus, who doesn't like healing beaten up people?

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):

Doctor

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
Alot, I have a few relatives in the fiel and I'm beginning to study and take courses for myself, taking a few first-aid training classes for baby-sitting and just chaperoning in general. I have decent knowledge on the topic and I'm willing to know more.
Doctors in the SRP server are meant to ****yze, examine, and test patients for various injuries/ailments and determine the best solution for healing them. they'll fix wounds that do not require surgeries to repair and prescribe the proper medication to patients. They have many codes signifying different things, Fire in the area, internal bleeding, Dangerous people in the area, etc. EMS are around to keep people alive and safe in short, their role in a society is very important.
They're meant to keep the conditions of their patients private as well and aren't permitted to share medical knowledge unless its regarding other staff members who need the information to treat the patients.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I do

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I do

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Romeo Hwan Miyahara

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Trans-Male, He/Him

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

PhD - Doctoral Degree

Character’s Nationality:
Norwegian-Japanese

Character’s Marital Status:
Single - Unbetrothed

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Paganism

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese, Norwegian

Backstory (100+ Words)

Romeo lived in the streets most of his early life, struggling in school and staying away from the law, often getting into trouble with just verbal warnings as back then he ws merely a kid. When he was 13 he moved to Karakura with his mother on a business deal, but with the move and multiple siblings, the household quickly grew tense and Romeo fled, rejecting his home life and taking to living on his own. He didn't see much of his mother or farmer from his young years to college, hiding away in rubbish binds or alleyways fighting for his survival with the many gangs that roamed the streets at night.
As he grew older, he gave in entirely to the evil that lurked that streets until joining college and finding the love of his life. He'd soon fall pregnant and that's when things turned for the worst, dealing with gangs he snitched on to the KPD and trying to balance domestic life with legal problems involving those who wished to hurt him. But things began to look up when he proposed to his boyfriend one winter dance, they two moved in together and Romeo worked on bettering himself for his family and his future husband.
Growing up he now has a beautiful 19 year old daughter, he had trouble staying away from danger, losing his eyes and dying briefly in the hospital. He had them replaced with prosthetics but that trauma never really left them and he often seems bitter about it,muttering and grumbling to himself.
After his proclaimed "Death" in EMS, Romeo's fiance and future husband up and left the country, leaving Romeo no chance to tell him he was alive or even convince him to stay. This set a bad image of love for Romeo as he's been single since then and raised his daughter alone. He grew resentful, bitter, and overall hard to be around.
EMS work had not always been his first choice, applying to be a librarian before-hand but finding himself denied he decided he'd rather take his chances. He'd gotten some medical knowledge from him college years and also.. Being in the hospital one too many times himself.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

EMTs and Paramedics.
He wanted to pay back his 'debt' to the world andwanted to go into a profession where he could help others.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
5 years as a Children's school Nurse.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
In application, no, but they've worked as a school nurse and have taken first-aid training for some part time jobs like lifeguard or a babysitter.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Went to a Medical College.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Romeo is a 6'1 tall man with a lanky, barely muscular build. He has a sharp facial structure and tired wrinkles under his eyes. His hands are boney, almost ghostly and are laced with vitiligo marks that climb up his arms. His hair is pale red, whiter strands streaking down his bangs making him look much older than his initial appearance. He walks with a limp and seems to stumble on occasion, struggling with some nerve issues as well as the long recovery process from head trauma from when he was much younger.
He has a prosthetic arm and leg that seem old and worn down and a prosthetic eye which always seems to be kept in good shape.
Romeo has various health conditions not including the prosthetics, with rare seizures from an old neurosurgery procedure as well as mild brain damage that causes him to stumble on occassion with some navigational issues, but his hand-eye coordination has since gotten much better. Aside from that he's generally healthy! If not prone to sickness.

How does your character act on and off duty?
Romeo is firm, patient, straight-forward, and sometimes quite curt with people. While he shows much more compassion for patients, at least given they aren't rude or demanding of him. To fellow Employees he tries to be formal and understanding towards them but he lacks alot of social skills required for making friendsin the office. Despite this, he does at least attempt to impress and make it work, even if he's not all that sociable and easy to be around, he doesn't instigate and works to himself quietly.

Outside of work however, he can bequiet, isolated, and very reserved from others. He find it hard to trust many people and so won't go out of his way to make friends, especially love interests. He finds the whole concept.. Odd, mostly just bitter from past events and will purposely try and avoid any sort of interaction alluding to it. But get a chance to know him he can be.. Odd in a good way to say the least, putting down the formalities and really allowing himself to open up.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Romeo functions better alone for most things like exams, consultations, and other things, but finds himself needing help for more serious issues. While he can do most things alone, he appreciates any tips or suggestions from fellow employees, though he can be a bit of a grump and insists he doesn't need the help regardless.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Romeo hopes to work hard as a EMS or any other job opportunities he may achieve and retire at an old age, while he has no huge future plans he does hope to help and save many lives in his line of work, hoping to achieve something great before he dies and make an impression. He had plans to go into KPD when he was younger, having big dreamsof working alongside the police force to 'be a hero' but he has left those dreams behind on account of his illnesses.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Romeo is percieved as 'Odd' he doesn't really fit in, and with his odd way of talking given his accent makes it hard to speak Japanese. His brain injury makes him hard to connect with others and so people tend to avoid him, seeing him as pretty unholy to many. Though some do see the good in him, maybe its just enough to land him some form of a circle. How he sees himself however? Well he considers himself pretty sturdy, he went through hell and came out alive so he holds himself to a high regard, especially considering he did it all while raising a little girl.

6Pancake

Level 227
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED
The Hospital Higher-Ups appreciate your interest in the faction, and after
carefully reviewing your application, we have decided to give you a chance
within the Hospital.

WHAT NOW?
-
In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency
discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.

- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and
the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (alex!#4532) via Discord so that we can solve
any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread