RoseRP

Level 46
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Rosannaria (I have no alts!)

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Nurse. (Assistant!)

How often do you log onto the server?:
I am online everyday and have no plans of changing this. I am going on summer break soon so I'll be on a lot more all day.

Do you have discord?
Yes - Fox girl#0104 is my discord. Please DM if any issues arriive.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes - Warning Background Noise is insured. I have a open table plug-in mic. Headset mic broke after running my chair over my headset.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No I have never been banned. Plan too keep it that way too!

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes I will be on everyday. - I have a lot on the line for the character besides this app that I need to be on for.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes. Anyone can be fired at any time. I am no exception.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A School nurse is often a caretaker of students. When a student is feeling ill, has gotten injured, or needs cough drops a school nurse is always there for the kid. When a student is feeling Ill the nurse will often take there tempature, check there throat for a possible sore throat, or any other significant roles in looking for ailments. If the student is injured a nurse will always provide with bandages, however a nurse can only do so much before having too redirect too a hospitial. This is because unlike belief- nurses cannot fix broken bones, or serious injuries without a certain level of education. These nurses that are often in schools are called Clinical nurses. A nurse will also provide cough drops for students with sore throats, crackers and waters for those that are feeling sick too there stomach and will take there tempature. They will also provide with medicines such as painkillers only if they have written consent for such.

(These are various medical tablets - Found on Google.)

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Yes. I have roleplayed as many non-magickal 'healers' in a medieval roleplay where you have too use certain herbs instead too heal, such as on another server Lithium was a healing herb- my character (Also Ravana) over there healed a man that had fallen off of a roof. Specifics people! Specifics! In such it has given me the want too apply here!~ I also have experience Out of Roleplay and I am CPR Certificated~!

(These are very common Herbs/Plants used in roleplays especially Sage that are believed too be 'healing' - Found on Google)
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have 8+ years of roleplay. I have roleplayed as a Councillor here, and I have roleplayed a student. I have done all forms of roleplay! (Combat, Emotional, Psychological, Nursal, Student, Gang, Council, and more~!) I have been roleplaying since I was roughly 9 years old and my anniversay for 9+ years is going too be in a few months. I started minecraft 5+ years ago as well.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
A school nurse- This is the job that is the caretaker of students. In the medical way of course. Taking tempatures, offering crackers, water, cough drops, medication (with written consent), symptoms of possible flu whether or not too send kids home if they are too ill. They are also the providers, if a student persay.. lets just say a student is diabetic? The nurse would provide the correct nourishment too get the student through the day! It is her job after all. A nurses job is a provider and caretaker of the sick, wounded, or ailed. Not just mentally and emotionally, but physically as well. 98.6 degree farenheit is the regular temp!

(Typical Tongue Themometer with typicala tempature on it. - Google)
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
"I am sorry that you feel that way. If there is anything I can do for you please don't be afraid too ask." Rosa would be very understanding and would try her hardest too listen to the students needs and wants. How the student was feeling. Offering the student comfort and free food. Rosa would help the student in anyway she can. She's a very caring and warm person that likes very much too help others. So she will do anything too help the student in whatever his endeavors would be. Continuing too listen to the students problems. A very sympathetic empathetic person perhaps? If the student starts making threats she will then take the student too the principal- but by no means would she get angry with the student or get harmful.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
Rosa would do the job- it was what was requested and she would try her hardest too not get in any sort of danger or harms way during it. Once Rosa is finished she would most likely go back too doing her job. Rosa would not be afraid of doing hazardous work and would not back out of it. Even if it means being very hazardous- or putting her neck in the life. Rosa would do anything asked or requested of her. Though she will not blindly go in- she would most likely try and understand the situation and then get it done. Rosa would be okay with the situation being hazardous- it's in her line of work!

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
Rosa would immediately go too the Principal or Vice Principal and report the incident too him- after getting some evidence via video or picture proof of the hazardous act. It is up too the principal. If this however is a fight where someone may be in immediate harm- Rosa may swoop down and try and protect the person the School Staff is harming. She will protect the student at all costs, and she will turn in the staff for harm if she does not call 911 on the spot depending on the severity of the offenses. This is a scenario where it heavily depends on what is going on. If it isn't a dangerous subject IE: Assault or Murder. That does not involve the cops- Rosa will report it too the principal.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Rosannaria Hitomi
(Too find more about Rosa) https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/rosannaria-hitomi.17240/#post-59631

Chosen Job:
School Nurse (Assistant)

Motivation for Joining YHS:
Rosa's motivation too join is she loves kids- she would gladly work her way and through too help students lives comfortable. In her teen years herself she was quite the medical one due too coming from a Surgeon Father, and a School Nurse of a mother. Before her mother passed away she called her mother her idol and role model very often. Ever since she was little she was aspired too become like her mother. Doing so it was revealed she has a high talent for medical help. Rosa soon made a application for YHS after getting out of college, and now is applying too be a Nurse for YHS. Her motivation is her mother. Her motivation is also her brother who had gotten hurt often so she would take care of him and would nurse him back too health. Making Rosa very capable. Another bonus is she speaks multiple languages, Russian and Korean. Which makes her bi-lingiual. She also used too be on the Student Council.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I unlike others believe that there is always going too be a better application. If I were too say I was better then everyone else then I'd be ****y and it could give off the aura of being over-confident. I believe however I will be a good fit for this job! As I am highly trained in the medical field. I cannot say that I will be the best of the best. I will try however too do my hardest too be a good fit for YHS. I will respect and understand however if you do reject this Application. I purely want too help the students of YHS and come in with good intentions of simply trying to help as much as I can.- Much love Rosannaria Hitomi.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread