I have no other Alts/IGN's as of date.

What timezone are you in?:

Mountain Timezone [1 hour behind EST]

Do you have Discord? If you do, list it here:

Rosey#5952

How long have you been on the server for?:

2-3+ years. [Late September I believe!]

Do you have any previous bans or kicks?:

Only for GMC kicks, AFK kicks, or previous name-change Kicks. I don't have any further bans/kicks!

List your past and current applications:

Previous Hospital Application : [Redacted it]
The Councillor Application [Denied - Joined a different sport]
2 Staff Applications [First denied, Second Accepted.]
3 News Reporter Application [First unanswered, Second Denied (Character Didn't fit) Third accepted]
1 College Professor Application [Accepted - Cannot find it.]
1 Office Assistant Application [Accepted]
College Student [First and Second time both were Accepted, First was done via conversation with im6, and the other on the forums accepted by Wiffy.]
I previously had another SchoolRP account that I no longer can access, that means all Applications on that account have been lost. Apologies.
[Language, Aspergers, and Mutism App - All three were Accepted]

What’s your motivation for applying?:

Honestly - my motivation stems from myself, as I myself plan on going into the Medical Field itself, being able to bring that experience of the Medical Field into the Hospital would be fantastic, along with the years of Medical Roleplay I've done - I'd love to bring Detail to that, and that is motivating me to fill out this application. Among the fact I thoroughly have enjoyed my experience with the Hospital Staff, and I would love to do the same for others! Overall my goal in life has always been to help others the best I can, and I feel like I can really take that seriously here.
Another Motivation of mine is some encouragement to join the Hospital Staff I was given, and to try it out! I'd love to provide more for the server, and to bring a experience like no other! Truly my motivation has also been friends who have encouraged me to keep this up after nearly spending a week writing this.

What are you applying for?:

The position of 'Trainee Doctor' or otherwords - Doctor.
As it is the Position I'm interested in!

What do you know about the role you’re applying for?:

I know that Doctor's have to be age 25+ - as suggested by the key.

Doctor's are considered a blanket term usually for anything between a Nurse or a Surgeon - and even then some Surgeon work they can do, depending on the circumstance. Doctor's can assign medicines, prescribe prescriptions, and even fill out those medications at times. They often deal with the more long-term side of things, or even possibly deadlier sides of things. They often perform checkups on patients to ensure they're healthy. They can also book appointments, and attend to 110 emergencies after completing being a Trainee. Doctor's notably can assist Surgeon's in some operations, when required and needed with assistance.

Do you know the basic Color Codes for medical emergencies?:
Excuse me if I'm wrong.
Red [Fire/Smoke]
Orange [Hazardous, or Dangerous spill Incident.]
Yellow [Disaster]
Brown [Severe Weather]
Green [Emergency Evacuation]
Blue [Medical Emergency]
Violet [Violent/Combative Person]
Pink [Child Abduction]
Black [Bomb Threat]
Gray [Active Shooter in the Building]

White [Evacuation]

Are you aware that each position has a set minimum age limit?
I understand, am aware, agree, and accept the minimal age limit set for Nurses, Doctors, and Surgeons, and that if I don't follow the 'minimal' age limit for each, I will not be accepted in the position.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand, am aware, agree, and accept that if I am inactive at any point time as a 'Doctor' that I will be demoted from the position of 'Doctor'. If I start leaning towards Inactivity, please feel free to give me a slap on the back of the head and tell me to get back to work.

What do you know about basic medical knowledge?:
Basic Medical Knowledge always consists of the Color Codes, for emergencies, and CPR with chest compressions, and mouth to mouth, those are considered basic medical knowledge equipment. Another is health checkups - which are considered rather basic, but nonetheless important. Not even mentioning that all Medical Roles must go under thorough and proper training before being introduced into the Field! Basic Medical Knowledge may also be how to use a Medical Kit, Answering 110 calls, Booking Appointments, the smaller things that are rather important to follow. Basic Medical Knowledge may also apply on how to Stitch a wound, or bandage a wound after applying ointments. There's many different parts of going into the profession that may be considered basic for others - and then extensive for some.

List all the EMS roles and their jobs:
Nurse
Nurses often deal with problems that are more short-term, and aren't life-lasting or long-lasting in a patient. [Such as a Cold, and Fever to name a few examples.]. They also tend to take the height and weight of a patient, and document information about a patient before giving it to a doctor. They can alternatively assist Doctor's and Surgeon's when required, or needed in some situations. They can also perform some smaller tests - such as testing for the Flu. They're very useful and a important role when in the terms of Hospitality!

Surgeon
Surgeon's do as the name suggets, the operate and perform surgery on a patient. This can be anywhere from heart transplants, to broken bones. Surgeon's are the ones to take care of the severe wounds that may need operation. [Head Wounds, Heart Transplants, Broken Bones, Severe Slices/Cuts, Limb Removal, ETC.] They're a major and important role while in a Hospital because of sun!

Doctor

Doctor's are a blanket term for anything that may be between a Surgeon, or Nurse's. Between prescribing medications for patients, and for more long-term effects then a Nurse might deal with. They perform check-ups on a patient - or even follow-up checkups on a patient when they fall sick, ill, injured, or suffer from physical trauma. They can book future appointments, both verbally with a patient in-person, or via a cellphone. They also respond to 110, when an emergency is occurring and make their way to the emergency!

Physcologist/Psychatrist/The******

Psychologists, Psychatrists, and The******s deal with the mental and emotional side of people. Between helping people through mental and emotional trauma, to dealing with a person recovering from being an Alcoholic. They help uplift and support people professionally and listen to them. They can prescribe medicines for mental health, such as ADHD, and diagnose others with mental health disabilities if they so see fit for them to do so. IE: Depression, BPD {Borderline Personality Disorder},

Clinical Lead

The Clinical lead is the Lead of the certain profession [Such as Doctor Lead, Nurse lead, and such.] - they are in charge of that set group, between training them and being in charge of them. They're also commonly called the 'Head' of that profession. They're in charge of that certain profession. For example a Surgeon Clinical Lead - would be in charge of training, and managing their other fellow Surgeon's.

Clinical Manager

The Clinical Manager is just below the Head Physician, in the sense that they could also be compared to being a 'Co-Owner' they oversee over all others, over the Clinical Lead's, and the Hospital - often doing the tasks and work of Head Physician when they are gone, and overall managing the Hospital in their stead. Clinical Manager's could also relatively be called the 'Hands' of the Head Physician. Usually only two hold this position at a time.

Head Physician
The Owner of the Hospital - The Head-Lead appointed by the Government to take control and care of the Hospital. They're in control of the payment towards Hospital Staff, and in control of the Managment of the entire building. Overall they're the 'boss' or the 'leader' of the building. Head Physician's are notably talented in all four professions of the Hospital, such as the following positions: Psychiatrist, Nurse, Doctor, Surgeon.

☆ • ° ° • ☆

☆ • ° ° • ☆

How are you like during and off shift?:

During Shift
During shift Hisana often comes off as a Respectful, Kind, and Polite lady. Though admittedly a bit quiet and shy towards co-workers. As she's not always best with socializing with Co-workers. Instead opting to work hard and show her words through her actions instead. Though she's always friendly and kind to her patients and making them feel like they have a safe-place when with her, or to speak out to her as well. Overall she's a comfortable person to talk to in most situations without being offended. Though she always remains professional - and makes sure that people know there is a line between her and her patients. Always making sure not to get too close or too attached in most cases.

Off Shift
Off-shift is a lil' bit of a different world - as Hisana is often more open in places she's more comfortable. Though still has respectful in public - she's more open with her Family, and her friends. Obviously more relaxed and still no short of kind - she's a bit more firey and blunt in her opinions towards others. Though not much changes from her during shift - as she's usually rather true to herself, she does appear to be slightly more confident in herself. Definitely she's more energetic and willing to get to know someone while out of work - and though she still has the problems of attachment where she's afraid to get close in seriousness. She's notably easier to make friends with off-shift.

How would you describe your personality in summary?:
Hisana in general is often considered rather nice, and kind towards others. Trying her best to be respectful and polite - to a point. At a certain point off-duty she won't sit and take insults, and may even turn peoples insults onto them, though she never makes any sort of poor - or otherwise bad reputation of herself. As she's truly just defending herself at that point. She always tries and make sure people are taking care of themselves and overall trying her best to make sure people are having a great day. In some ways she can be the fount of good advice - other times she is flabberghasted by what people can go through at times. Firey is only one way to describe the woman - but a good kind. In her Highschool & College years she was often labeled peoples 'Ride or Die' as she was one people could trust.

How would you describe your appearance?

Hisana herself stands at a total of 6'4 in height, making her easily one of the more taller ladies of Karakura, with an expanse of extremely pale skin that had lively and flush undertones to it especially around joints and her cheeks. As if she was constantly being hit by cold wind, her shape was that of an hourglass - though this was often hidden by her softer features and not entirely being the most athletic in the way that she was incredibly thin. Though she was well-endowed in her features. Meaning a larger bust, thigh, and hips for her body. Notably she likes to keep her nails often well manicured into a 'french' style [Which usually is a pink nail with white tips]. She definitely keeps well-care of herself!

Notably, Hisana herself has long mid-chest length curly brown hair that has lighter streaks darting through it. The hair itself seemed soft and often had volume. The curls themselves often sprung and bounced almost borderline satisfyingly. Her bangs notably are often kept either parted into long parts - or maybe even occasionally curled to frame her face! The hair color itself contrasts against her rather pale skin in an interesting manner. Her eyebrows which matched in color to her hair were a darker brown that were well-kept and always gave her face a soft or tranquil expression when resting. Her eyes were a wide almond shape that were carefully framed thickly by dark lashes, that were often smudged with some eyeliner that framed her eyes and made their light brown color pop. Her lips themselves were a soft peach color that were elegant and in the shape of a heart - though not wide, were still cute in their own way. Her jaw, and facial shape was that of a heart - meaning her jaw came into a slight and gradual soft point, however her chin was notably more rounded instead of pointed, giving her face a youthful look.

However as everyone does - she has her flaws of her body, which often are in the form of beauty marks that have been placed carefully around her skin with in total one on the back of her shoulder of her right side, three dotted along her left arm in different sizes, and of course a beauty mark on her neck as well. Among the scars that her body has sustained overtime - such as a view dotted white marks against her skin which appears to be what could be presumed as oil that has burned, crackled, and left burns on her skin and then scarred. Along with the burn scar on the bottom of her feet, and slashes on her ankles. Their is also a few large slice marks across her thigh.

Do you have any mental or physical illnesses we should be aware of?

-- None that have been documented, diagnosed, or decided for the character. So in other words, no not at the moment. --

☆ • ° ° • ☆

☆ • ° ° • ☆
Relatively it's believed that Hisana started out in Aoyama [Tokyo, Japan] hence her dialect being from Tokyo. Hisana herself grew up as an only-child, with two female parents. As her 'father' had ditched her mother a long time ago for the streets after a bad fight. However, Hana - Hisana's mother, has came across Ayana! A woman who took her in with the fear of Hana losing the child had she been left further on the streets as Hana was beginning to become sickly due to the lack of eating during her last few months. As time began to progress Ayana and Hana began to fall in love - and so when Hisana was born, she was born to two Mother's, one she fondly calls Mom, and the other she calls Mother. Hisana was raised well-loved, and had taken most of her Birth-Mother's appearance of brown hair, and brown eyes.

Time soon began to pass - and as everything does, Hisana began to grow, she was a rather shy and quiet child due to her past of getting slightly tormented because she was always a very tall child - both of her birth-parents were born naturally very tall and that didn't seem to stop with Hisana. This lead her to get teased quite a bit for being so tall - and even taller then most boys at 6'4 in height. So by the time Highschool came around she didn't socialize with kids much, and hell she never even went to a party in her youth. Though she did begin growing a crush on a girl named 'Erisa' she was a foreign exchange student from the Netherlands, however this faded quickly as it was easily one sided, and Hisana continued like always to focus on her studies in school instead of girls and boys and dating. Later on - Hisana began to crush on another person, Hisuke a Japanese male with the Kansai Dialect. However as time progressed and prom came around - she found out he liked another woman. Though still wanting to hold onto this crush with the hopes of it working out, she attended prom. However it is only ever mentioned by Hisana that the night didn't go well - and she left half-way through Prom and went home with her Mother's. Though shortly after Prom and before the School year ended - they moved to Karakura, Japan. As they wanted a new setting and not knowing of Karakura's high crime rates, began to live there.

Hisana soon attended college at 18 years old - fresh out of highschool and began working hard towards her career path of choice which was to become an Doctor. So she worked hard day and night - from late-night studying to early morning reading. She never missed a class even when sick and running a fever - and instead during those times sat in the back of the class to avoid making others sick while still attending college. Though as the year turned and in the fall of her 19th birthday, and she was soaring with flying colors as her first College-year had went swell, though problems with payment were arising - so even with the burden of her College-Work, Hisana began to take on several jobs during her College-years, from modelling to working as a Cashier, to even working as a Waitress at one point. Of which brought in quite a bit of money for her - so even with the stress of three-four different jobs, she began to work rather well, and though her grades had slightly slipped slightly down to mostly A-'s with a few A+'s she was still doing rather well in her classes, and so as the years past and she was an adult at 26, and working towards getting her PHD, and getting her Medicine degree, her parents were supporting her and housing her. However things became slightly strained as the relationship between her and her parents began to grow distant - as most of her time was focused to school. So often they began to fight, which took a toll on her and those A's began to become B's, and during her final year she even got a few C's on her report card due to the toll. Though it wasn't a perfect ending, her parents were proud of her and that was all that mattered.

Soon enough once she was more stable on her feet at 28 and was beginning to pave her way to her own Apartment in Karakura, she began to file out an application to the Hospital of Karakura. Wishing fully well to save lives and other reasons as well - such as wanting to further her Career as a Potential Doctor.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Hisana Fujisaki
['Hisa' Everlasting] ['Hisana' Beautiful] ['Fujisaki' Two Unblooming Flowers]

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss Fujisaki. or Miss Hisa

Given Name(s):

Often called fondly by her Nickname, Hisa, or even Ana.

Preferred Name:

Hisa or Miss. Hisa

28 years.

Female [She/Her]

Religious Denomination:

Abstains from Religion - Atheist.

Marital Status:
Single, [Not Interested]

Nationality | Ethnicity | Race:
Japanese | Asian | Japanese

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

☆ • °

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

28 years, and counting inside of Japan!

Working Experience:

Academic Degree:

Bachelor's in Medicine, Followed by a Medical Degree, and a Degree in Medicine.

Year of Graduation:

2018 [26 Y.O.A]

Major(s):

☆ Medical
Medicine

Minor(s):
☆ Cosmetology [Study of Beauty]
☆ Sociology [Study of Society]
☆ Psyscology [Study of Mind & Behavior]

Native Languages:

Japanese [Tokyo Dialect]
Oddly - After spending some time over sea's, she has a bit of an accent - seemingly unknown to some. It truly comes out when she's angry. She tends to drawl some of her words occasionally as well.

Other Languages:

[Gyeonggi Dialect] Korean & [Standard Dialect] Chinese

Note: Gyeonggi is Seoul's dialect, there is different dialects for Chinese, Korean, and Japanese! They do have differences in the Dialect!

☆ • ° ° • ☆

☆ • ° ° • ☆
Thank you for Reading, I hope you have a splendid day - and thank you for giving me a chance!
To those who keep asking since I left the position of T-Mod. Yes. This application is STILL active, and STILL wanted even after. I truly want to become an hospital staff.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread