Rosiebug9067

Level 7
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

Rosiebug9067

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Rosiebug9067#1248

How old are you? (Optional):

I prefer not to expose my age due to personal reasons, but I hope that you will be able to see my maturity through this application!

What is your time zone?:

EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)

Describe your activity on the server:

I play 1-5 hours a day every week and plan on keeping it that way. The only time I've ever taken a break from the server was when my soccer team had a huge tournament and I was unable to be active at all. (which is why I got demoted from being a teacher) Thankfully, soccer season is over for me and I shouldn't have any other breaks anytime soon! I am also a homeschooler, giving me the advantage of having more time to spend than your average role-player. I truly have enjoyed every hour I spend here in this community.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

No, I have never been banned and plan on following the rules and making good choices.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I do acknowledge this and completely understand it. I completely respect this rule and I believe it to be very important.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

I am applying for Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A school Chef's job is to prepare meals for students during breakfast and lunch! They immerse themselves in the branch of cooking so that they may make healthy, nutritious, and
cheery food for everyone at Karakura Highschool! Every morning, except for Saturday and Sunday, they go to school early and sort out what students are to have for breakfast. They prepare the meal and when the time comes, they give every student their fair share of food, helping them wake up and get going for the busy school day ahead of them. In-between then and lunchtime, they make yet another meal as a healthy pick-me-up for the weary students who have been studying all day. if they have the spare time between classes, they wander around the hallways, keeping guard and watching for unruly students causing mischief. Chefs must have social skills and the willingness to be around others in order to participate in the education of high schoolers and college students in Karakura. They must have great knowledge in cookery and have much needed skills in order to make the incredible food students look forward to eating every day!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been roleplaying for many years out of the SRP with my siblings and friends! We made worlds in Minecraft and where always creating roles for ourselves. Soon after, I joined RoleplayHub and have enjoyed the role as a high schooler and an English teacher! Currently, I am learning to properly roleplay as a 15-year-old in 9th grade, and though I have enjoyed it, I would like to move on to a new role: a chef!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Character Language Application | SchoolRP [Denied]

Character Language Application | SchoolRP
[Accepted]

River's JSL Language Application | SchoolRP [Accepted]

Rosiebug9067's English Teacher Application | SchoolRP [Denied]

Rosiebug9067's English Teacher Application | SchoolRP [Accepted]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

15 [grade 9] River S. Sakiya

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

I would walk up to the student, with my hands behind my back in a well composed and elderly way saying, "Would you please turn your volume down a bit and skip the foul language you're using please? It is interrupting classes and is most likely offending fellow students. I'm afraid that if you don't comply, I will have to call each and every one of you to detention myself. For your own good, I advise that you do as I have recommended. Have a wonderful and educational day!"

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

I would immediately get between the two students and strictly tell them, "Please students! Behave yourselves! Do not make a bad example for your piers and stop this violent action! Both of you to the nurse at this moment!" Then I would lead them both by the arm to the nurse's office.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

I would remind them of the rules and tell them what they are doing is wrong multiple times. If they did not stop, I would report them to the principal or someone else who is in charge of that employee.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

River would act calm and collected, either reading or planning what next would be on the menu for lunch or breakfast, or chatting with a fellow employee, all while sipping her Earl Gray tea every once in a while. She would speak in a happy, go-lucky yet professional way, always happy to listen to the other person's statement or questions

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
would hand the student their platter with a bright smile on her face and mouthing the words "enjoy!" and a nod to the next student in line to come up.

/me started grabbing the necessities to make lunch with. She searched with willing eyes and quickly got every ingredient and started placing them down on the contour to start cooking!

/me would say to the student before her with a stern look, "Mask of please. We do not permit such attire in Karakura Highschool." She would then reach out her hand, waiting for the student to hand the mask over to her for safe keeping until after school.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

River Sakiya

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Ms. / Miss

Preferred Name:

River

Age (Minimum is 25):

Female

Religious Denomination:

Christian

Marital Status:

Single

Academic Degree:

Highschool Diploma

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Cooking, Math

Minors:

Physical Education, History

Nationality:

British

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:

English

Other Languages:

JSL

Backstory

River Sakiya was born in Cheltenham, England. She grew up with four brothers and two sisters, one of them being Addeline Sakiya. At early ages, she showed signs of dyslexia in school, which made it a struggle to learn, especially when her sister Addeline was such a skillful little student, especially in English. River grew rather jealous, but kept it to herself, because she would not want to upset her dear sister and her dreams of becoming a teacher. River tried her best at school in England, although it was never quite up to expectations, but she still loved to learn and teach others as much as she could! Unfortunately, the sad news of her parent's divorce forced her to choose between staying in England with her mom, 4 brothers and one sister, or move to Karakura, Japan with her father and sister Addeline. After much debating, River chose to learn from a new place, alongside her dearest, kindest, and smartest sister. Unfortunately, at the age of 15, she had a spasm in the middle of the night while sleeping, and when she woke up, she couldn't hear! The spasm had damaged the part of her brain that allowed her to hear and now misfunctioned in such a way, that she was now completely deaf. Thankfully, she, her sister, and father already knew Japanese Sign Language, so River could still communicate with her family. After being tired of not being able to understand the vast majority of people, River decided to get cochlear implants, which allow her to hear.
A little bit after, she dumped into an old friend at school, Daniel. They started hanging out together A LOT for a while. Many weeks later, River realized something- she was in love. She started spending every second she could with Daniel and eventually, he asked her to date him! This was the time of River's life. She never could have been more happy at that age! He has been her inspiration and motivation ever since they met by accident. After he confessed that he planned on becoming a nurse at Karakura, she drove herself to find a job near him where she could be helpful, do the work she loved, and be with her beloved all day.

It was at Karakura Highschool that River grew a passion for cooking and immersed herself in culinary classes. After her sister, Addeline, became an English professor at Karakura, River decided that she should become a chef, so that she could be well paid in a profession that she loved and so that she could be with her sister all day! (along with Daniel.) Soon after graduation, River applied for the position of chef and is now working fulltime for the job she loves!

Motivation for Joining KHS:

I love the Karakura Highschool staff environment! After becoming an English teacher for a while, I was enchanted by the community and the fun roleplaying that came along with it! There is so much to do and I really enjoyed the time I spent. But after I had been demoted from being offline, I went back to being a high schooler. After having a taste of KHS, I can't find enjoyment in any other kind of role! Although I loved being a teacher, I believe that being a chef will bring me even more joy as I take on the challenge of learning a new role! It brings so many opportunities and I will try my best to fulfill them all!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

Yes, I do have some working experience. As I have mentioned before, I was an English teacher for around 3 weeks, but then my soccer team had a huge tournament and I was unable to be active. But in the duration of my time spent as teacher, it was a pleasure and joy to roleplay with others and help the students as they learned to fit into the community! I learned so much and would love to bring the learnt lessons along as I become a chef!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I think every applicant should have an equal opportunity to become a chef, but it is more a matter of what I can bring to KHS. Since I have had some experience in the field, I believe that I can bring a knowledgeable and accurate portrayal of a high school chef! I have created a detailed background for my character and believe that I can correctly roleplay this character and her position! I love working at Karakura Highschool and am very passionate about it, more than your average applicant who would most likely just want the job to gain money. I can help other role-players learn how to properly act out their role as I learn to do mine!

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

N/A

Do you have any questions?:

N/A​

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Fortunately, today, your application for CHEF has been
ACCEPTED!
. . .

Welcome to the team! In order to move forward. . .

Ensure that you are in the Karakura Academics Discord
Contact SUN#0040 over Discord to obtain your required roles and for any other necessary information

Users who are viewing this thread