Rosiebug9067

Level 7
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

Rosiebug9067

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Yes I do! it is Rosiebug9067#1248

Do you have a microphone?:

No, I do not have a microphone unfortunately. I do not feel very comfortable talking with my voice to people online that I do not know, but I am happy to talk in-game!

How old are you? (Optional):

I prefer not to expose my age due to my valued privacy. What I can tell you though is that I am older than 13 and younger than 18.
I also hope that you will be able to see my maturity through this application.

What is your time zone?:

My time zone is EDT. (Eastern Daylight Time)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I do acknowledge this, and I completely understand as of why this rule is enforced. Fortunately, I do not see any reason for me to be inactive anytime soon.

Describe your activity on the server:

I usually spend 1-5 hours a day on Roleplay hub. I am also a homeschooler, giving me the advantage of having more time to spend than your average teacher. I truly have enjoyed every hour I spend here in this community.

Do you have any previous bans?:

Nope, and I plan on keeping it that way. I try my best to stay away from any rule breaking activates that would give me a warning/ban.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Character Language Application | SchoolRP: [Denied]

Character Language Application | SchoolRP: [Accepted]

River's JSL Language Application | SchoolRP: [Accepted]

Rosiebug9067's English Teacher Application | SchoolRP [Denied]

As you can see, I do not have many applications, because I have been completely satisfied with my role.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

[18] 12th grade student at Karakura Highschool.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

I am applying for the subject English. (I plan on mainly teaching Grammar)

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

Ever since I joined my very first class on the server, I knew what I wanted to be; a teacher. Believe it or not, my very first class was an English class, which was held by ZittiEBuoni if I'm not mistaken. Whenever I join a class, I get this indescribable tingly sensation inside that makes me so excited! It practically urges me to become a teacher on the server. This is truly the ultimate role that I have wanted for quite awhile now. It wasn't until a couple of months ago, that I realized what what subject I want to teach, which is English. I realized this when I started to notice how improper grammar can really affect people's roleplay. I have been witness to many misunderstood actions on the server, all because of the improper grammar that is used on the server. I plan on helping every student to learn how to be a better role-player, in the best, most fun, possible way. My IRL mother is a teacher, who teaches every single core subject, excluding science and math. She also teaches many side subjects, such as art. I am always helping her plan out classes, I also love helping her in class too! I am currently a teacher helper in her classes, and have truly enjoyed it! I believe that through this experience, I will be able to teach others from what I've learned to the best of my ability. I also want to meet new fellow role-players through this, such as librarians, other teachers, many, many students, and much more! I also don't see many classes show up on the intercom, which is quite a disappointment to me as role-playing a student. By being a teacher, I can allow student role-players to be active in more classes, allowing their character and my character development grow!

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:

Yes, I am aware of this and completely understand it. I am glad for this opportunity that I have to learn how to role-play a new kind of character. I am very thankful for all of the hard work that the server staff puts into this production.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

The teacher class logs is a set of information, regarding each and every class that a specific person has taught, what was taught in class, what activities were done, how people acted during class, and much more important information. These are vital because they prove that the teacher is doing their job, doing it right especially, and it allows them to receive their well deserved paychecks.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

As a teacher, I would have the following rules:

1. Respect all people, not just the school faculty. Do not be cruel, mocking, nor rude to them at any time on school grounds. This applies to school property and equipment also.

2. Do not swear in or out of class, as this may cause a disturbance or offend a player. sometimes both.

3. Do not speak unless called upon. If you wish to speak, please raise your hand respectfully. Before you speak, ask yourselves these three questions; 1. Is it kind, 2. Is it true, and 3. is it necessary? If you do speak out of place, you will be asked to be quite.

4. Do not bring any electronic devices to class, including phones, computers, gaming devices, etc., as this may lead to distractions in class, it is also very rude towards the teacher. Calculators are excusable, although they are not advised unless they are necessary to the class.

5. No weapons or illegal substances are allowed on school grounds. If you are found with any of the sort, they will be taken away, and you will be sent to the detention room immediately.

6. No alcohol is allowed on school grounds, because first and foremost, that would be underage drinking, and secondly, it may lead to distractions and problems, which would not be a healthy environment for the students.

7. Do not cause/be apart of any violence what so ever. Any physical fighting on school grounds could lead to injuries, which is preferably avoided. Any fighting will lead to detention.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been roleplaying in private worlds with my sibling and friends for many years now. I also have played on many roleplay servers before, playing an exceptional amount of roles. Through this teacher role, I plan on learning a new kind of roleplay, one that I believe I may be helpful in, and still have loads of fun!

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: HD is a very rare, hard earned teacher rank. This role is top of their subject in school. They are always helping out UT and NQT teachers in their classes, and where ever they are needed. Being Head of Department usually means that you have plenty of experience and have been playing the role of teacher for an exceptional amount of time. They are always looking out to help their students however they can.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A Qualified Teacher is one who also has an extraordinary amount of skills and wisdom in this field of work. They do almost all the same things as a HD would. They are either just not up to par with being Head of Department yet, or that role is taken by somebody else.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A NQT is a teacher who has just graduated from Teacher Training and can now host their own class, although they may need help from a HD/QT during their classes. They don't have much experience in this kind of working environment and is still learning the basics. But when they reach a certain level of wisdom nd experience, they may grade up to the next level as a QT.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: UT is one who just got their application accepted and is now undergoing Teacher Training. They are not yet ready host a class and are just now learning the basics to teaching 101. They are inexperienced but eager to learn!

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

In-game teachers are smart, keen, wise, and usually have graduated college in-game. (Not me!) They are always looking out to help students grow and become their future potential in and out of school. They treat everybody with kindness and discipline those who need it. They use kindness and respect towards their fellow role-player friends. If they complete the necessary total of classes, which is 15 classes, they receive their paycheck of ¥450,000 within the one month timespan they have. Teachers also receive an extra ¥50,000 if they teach an extra amount of 10 classes too! (this reaches up to 25 classes and ¥500,000 in total.) Out-of-game teachers do just about the same thing as in-game teachers, that's part of what makes this server so realistic! They both serve the purpose of teaching our world the important, educational, and necessary things we need to know in order to live. Out-of-game teachers in Japan receive the amount of ¥200,000 to ¥600,000 per month.

Teachers teach all kinds of things, such as all of the core subjects, art, language, music, performing arts, and so much more! But first, before they teach any classes, they must plan out each lesson accordingly and make sure that it fits their student's needs. When in a class, they treat everybody with respect, and share their knowledge about the subject they are teaching. In their spare time, teachers most likely do their favorite activities/hobbies, take care of their family, and rest while they can. My mother, whom I mentioned before was a teacher, spends her time helping me and my siblings with our own school, goes out with her teacher friends, spends time with our Dad, and reads books

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers are crucial to SchoolRP, because with out them, what would it be? In order to have a role-play school, it is a necessity to have teachers teach classes, help their students, plan out classes and events, and much more. I would love to help SchoolRP flourish by taking this position as teacher, so that I my help everybody's experience on this server be more realistic, more fun, and much easier to role-play in.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

Karakura Highschool runs on the MoSCoW planning system, meaning Must have, Should have, Could have, and Won't have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

(Here are the two skins I am currently using for River, although I plan on hiring a skin maker to re-shade them for River's role as teacher)

Here is the casual, everyday skin for when she is out of school:

Minecraft Skin | NameMC

Here is the outfit she will wear for school:

Minecraft Skin | NameMC

River S. Meadowveil is a dirty blonde, young yet mature woman, who wears her hair in a bob cut style with bangs. She has a knowledgeable, innocent aspect to her appearance. She wears a more laid back style of professional clothing, wanting to look mellow and smart at the same time while out of school. She wears a vest and and a brown, pleated skirt with a tan sweater on top for teaching classes. Her glasses enlarged the looking size to her soft eyes, which are a deep, forest green. River is on the short side standing at 5'3 and weighing 134 pounds. The faint scent of musty old books and burning candles would follow her. Her facial features and body language would give way to her German heritage. Although she acts innocent and sweet, her hidden anger issues expose themselves every once in awhile when River's patience is tested to the max. But through hard work and a plentiful of therapy, she has learned to control her German rage she was born with. Speaking two different languages, River is rather smart when it comes to grammar, which sometimes annoys her friends and family, that is- when she corrects their manner of speech.

River loves her students, spreading her knowledge and love with them. She believes their is great potential in each and every one of them, all it takes to find it is to explore, listen, and learn to what your mind and heart says. She has adored her childhood teachers, and was aspired by them to take this role as an English teacher. River can't wait to meet her fellow teachers and grow her bond with them. She believes that she can learn much from them and the other way around too!

River has two sides to her personality; the normal side and her fiery German side. Her normal side is sweet and caring, she always wants to help her close ones in any way possible and is willing to do what ever it takes to make them happy and comfortable. She is smart and humble, always willing to learn from others or teach them for their benefit. She can either be bubbly or shy depending on her mood or what she is doing at the moment. Her fiery side though is the exact opposite. She is always angry, loud, and over hyper when River turns to this side. She usually starts to yell in German, tugging at her own hair to control her anger. But after around 10 minutes, River can calm down, and go back to her normal side. This kind of personality only kicks in when her patience is tested to the max, or somebody is hurting one of her loved ones. Thankfully, through many years of therapy, River has been able to learn to control her temper and should not have any of these fits in class or at school in general.

River plans on getting married sometime soon, and having a large family of her own. She has always wanted to be a family deeply involved in their school environment. She wants to be a teacher for the rest of her life, along with being a mother and pet owner. Being a teacher has been a dream since childhood.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would walk up to the group, with my hands behind my back in a well composed and elderly way saying, "Hello students! may you please turn your volume down a bit and skip the foul language you're using please? It is interrupting classes and is most likely offending fellow students. I'm afraid that if you don't comply, I will have to call each and every one of you to detention myself. For your own good, I advise that you do as I have recommended. Have a wonderful and educational day!"

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

I would clap my hands five times, all in a specific timing, and if the students did not quite down, I would bring out my book, and start reading the American Declaration of Independence. (This is my special method of getting student's attention) Once I finished, I would announce to the class, "Students! I must say that the level of disobedience and disrespect is up to par with all of you receiving detention. But being your teacher, I do not believe this to be the best decision for your day today. So instead, I must ask of you to be quiet and professional. Do not speak unless I have called upon you. Whoever speaks out of place first WILL receive a detention. Thank you for listening." And then I would continue with the lesson.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

River would act calm and collected, either reading a book, planning her next lesson, or chatting with a fellow teacher, all while sipping her Earl Gray tea every once in a while. She would speak in a professional, audible tone, respecting everybody in the room.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Would walk into the class room, while waving enthusiastically to the students in the room. "Hello students! today we are going to learn about prepositional phrases and how to use them accordingly!" She would say while scooting behind her desk, laying down all of her personal belongings and homework assignments on the table.

/me Sang the catchy little jingle for memorizing prepositions enthusiastically to the students, "Preposition, Preposition, Starting with an A! Aboard, about, above, across, after, against! Along, among, around, AT! Preposition Preposition starting with a B! Before, behind, bellow..." She would continue to recite the rest of the song by memory, while conducting with her fingers.

/me Would stand near her desk, waiting for a response from her students. Her eyebrows would be lifted up, while her eyes gave a questioning look. "Does nobody know the direct nouns description?"

/me Would walk up to each student's table, giving each a paper from the heavy stack she was holding. Each one would say the exact same thing, which talked about the three different types of Subject Nouns.

Backstory

River S. Meadowveil was born in Berlin Germany. She inherited her Japanese mother's middle name, which is Sugawara. Although her mother was of a different heritage, River's father was German. He gave River his mother's German first name. She was treated well and received plenty of love. Her parents took good care of her and her brother, and treasured them dearly. They lived in a small apartment that had two bedrooms and a kitchen. River didn't have much room to share her brilliant ideas and flourish her mind. This also was unfortunate for her personality switches. When her horrid, angry side came, the cooped up apartment was so small, that most every piece of furniture and everybody's belongings would be broken, upturned, or flat out destroyed. This was not a good environment to take care of a problematic child. Another problem was that Berlin did not offer the nourishing, life giving, important kind of education that River's family wanted for her. Even though they didn't have the proper equipment to educate her, River's teacher urged her to learn as much as she could, not only from them, but everybody around her. They inspired her to become the teacher she has always wanted to be. All the way through Elementary school, she had to make do with what she had.
Thankfully, when River turned 13 years old, her family sent her to the Highschool where her mother had gone; Karakura Highschool. After 6 years of taking classes at Karakura, River has graduated Highschool. But her family back in Germany could not afford for her to go to college, which was quite a disappointment. Now that every other subject was out of the way, River started to study English however she could, going to the library, asking others for lessons, and many online resources. Now that she is 29, River believes that she has now learned everything she needs to become an English teacher, so that she may chase her childhood dreams, and possibly pay for her family in Germany.

While waiting to be the appropriate age to teach, River meet a man her age named Ren L. Lycan, who she immediately hooked up with. For many months, they spent much time together dating, wanting to get to know each other as best they could. River was at what she thought to be the happiest time of her life, that is, until Ren met her brother- Oliver O's MeadowVeil. When the three of them were hanging out in the family apartment, River had to leave abruptly to take care of something. While she was gone, something tragic and unexpected happened between Oliver and Ren. Apparently, He stabbed Oliver's hand with a knife while playing "Truth or Dare." Ren then left the apartment without saying a word. River found Oliver in the town library, with a bloody hand that was poorly bandaged. After a quick trip to the hospital, he told River all that happened, which infuriated her!

She decided that it was best to breakup with Ren as soon as possible. But she never got the chance until suddenly, during school, Ren called her and said, "We're breaking up." Without another word, he hung up, leaving River in tears, not knowing how to react. Sure she was going to break up with him, but not in that way. This disheartening action left her speechless, and led to her only socializing with her brother Oliver for a week or so. But she and Ren have finally come to an understanding, and River has recovered from the blow.

Now that the past is in the past, she went back to focusing on becoming a teacher, without the distraction of romance. Although she wanted to get married soon, she put studying at the top of the list. Through hard work, diligence, and a little bit of patience, River was able to apply for English teacher, and can know fulfill her dream!

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
River Meadowveil
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Ms. (Miss)
Given Name(s): River Sugawara Meadowveil
Preferred Name: River. (Riv is also and acceptable short name, but only to her family and close friends.)

Age (Minimum is 27): 29
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: German
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
Zero

Academic Degree: N/A
Year of Graduation: N/A
Major(s): N/A
Minors: N/A

Native Languages: German
Other Languages: Japanese and JSL

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

No, I do not unfortunately.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

N/A

Do you have any questions?:

Yes I do!

Does my character have to go to college before becoming a teacher?​

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of English Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Please note:
Upon joining the Teacher faction, you will receive the role of Untrained Teacher (UT); only once you've completed training will you be newly qualified and authorized to independently host a class.

Users who are viewing this thread