fredtastic
Omega
Rotten City - fredtastic’s Black Market Application

1682187947551.png

OOC INFORMATION:

IGN:

fredtastic | [College| [M] Marcia Drakos Roso
fredtasty | [Psychiatrist] Aurèle Norbert
fredcentric (The account I am applying with)

Previous bans/warns/kicks:
I have no bans and I deeply try to keep it this way.
Regarding warnings, I have 3

17/09/2022: Warning for chaining in OOC . . . . ( we don’t talk about this one)
25/10/2022: Warning for OOC toxicity
I’ve regretted this situation and learnt greatly from it. Can be discussed in DMS.
17/09/2022: Warning for metagaming regarding a jailing situation
For this warning, I did not know helping anyone go through the jailing process counted as meta. I’ve since then tried to teach my members to act better regarding this subject.

I take responsibility for every punishment.

Describe your activity on the server:
I would give my activity a 7-8/10.

Seeing I’m a college student, I get periods in which I am more busy than usual. Though I try to find time to log on SRP and play around, I do have to put a lot of time into my studies. In general, I am online on SRP a few hours a day during the evening. When I do log on, I either play on my college character doing CrimeRP or other types of RP. I also try logging on here and there on my psychiatrist account to do more serious roleplay and EMS work. Here are my availabilities in a normal week:

EST times​
Monday​
Tuesday​
Wednesday​
Thursday​
Friday​
Saturday​
Sunday​
7 PM - 1 AM​
7 PM - 1 AM​
4 PM - 1 AM​
7 PM - 1 AM​
9 PM - 1 AM​
10 AM - 1 AM​
10 AM - 1 AM​

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:
fredtastic#8367, I do have a microphone and love to spend time in voice channels.

Specify your country of origin and time zone:
Canada, EST

What are your motivations for applying for the black market dealer role?:

For an important chunk of my crimeRP time in SRP, I’ve seen the Black Market Dealers as a weapon suppliers. No more, no less. Lately though, as I’ve opened my mind to apply for this position, I’ve realized that becoming a BMD is much more than just selling weapons. Here are my motivations for joining this faction:​

1. Roleplay Possibilities & community implication
The black market opens to a vast amount of possibilities for roleplay and this is my true motivation. In the past few months, I have been getting more or less bored of the classic PVP GangRP. As I shifted my attention to gang events, character lore and underground roleplay, I found out that I enjoyed it more and that it was overall a much more enjoyable character.
For instance, my latest gang character, Marcia, has a deeper lore than simply:

1682183775830.png
I’ve enjoyed giving Marcia some flaws and lore. The character’s imperfections are what give it more realism and make it much more enjoyable to play. With the character I created for this application, I pushed this concept even further and am very proud of what I have come up with. Lately, I have tried to show people the importance of having an interesting gang character, and have managed to install a lore-based environment in the gang I am currently a higher-up.

To come back to my motivation for joining the Black Market, as I have discovered the roleplay possibilities joining it would give me, I have seen that perhaps I could try my shot at it. I want to help build a stronger crime community through the black market. The role of a BMD is to bring the community to the next level by working with the crime lead and by ****yzing the current situation, and I do feel like I could help out and give my input on certain situations. From lore-based P2L fights to choosing an informant, I believe joining this faction will be very enjoyable and will be some sort of a challenge for me as a roleplayer.

1. Criminal businesses
When becoming a BMD, the management of criminal businesses like the Ikigai Club or Fight Club. This is an aspect which I am thrilled about. Helping out with the management of those businesses also means contributing to the good living of the faction. Myself, I would like to perhaps put back in place the official Street Racing Guild. Along with ‘’, I believe we could put in place a proper and legitimate Street Racing Club similar to what we have seen in the past. Their street racing-focused gang, along with the Black Market’s help could create fun and enjoyable experiences for the players. Street racing has always taken my interest in SRP and I believe this would be a good opportunity to bring it back.

I also have a special interest in the Ikigai Club. As I visited the club lately, I have realized that it isn’t only used as a Club, but also as an illegal meeting area used for lore and different interactions. Being kidnapped in the club myself, I’ve been able to see a glimpse of the possibilities this area grants BMD. An interesting aspect of this club, in my opinion, is the contact between customers and dealers. Usually, for an informant/client, getting in touch with a BMD can be quite difficult, but with Ikigai, this aspect is now much easier.

1. Events organization and implication
Becoming a dealer also means working in future crime events. Personally, I think events and planned interactions are what make CrimeRP more and more interesting. Yes, the adrenaline of permission acting is quite fun as well, but planned events have much more potential and can reach brand-new levels. One of my main motivations to join this faction is to play my part in those events. I can see myself helping in the planning.

1. High risk, high reward!
The job of a dealer can easily be considered the most high-risk high reward on the server. Yes, the RP possibilities are very interesting, but the risks are also great. There are some chances of losing a character/losing money/getting arrested. While this may be a setback for a lot of players, I think that this element of the role is even a motivation for me. CrimeRP has always been a risky job, but it is what makes it fun! Upon joining the black market, I am certain that this thrill of getting caught will be an aspect that I will appreciate.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:

Based on multiple factors, I think I could be a great applicant for this faction.
1. Organization

Through my multiple academic experiences as a college student, I have managed to become very organized with my tasks and work. I often use different organization techniques to make sure nothing slips my mind. I believe this could be an important asset as a Black Market Dealer. BMDs often have various tasks to take care of, and being able to be organized and structured is a benefit.

2. Availability & Reachability

Although I do have to spend some time studying and such, my schedule can easily be movable. As a result, if I am available, I can log on with simply a ping. Usually, I’m quite quick to hop on my computer, so if any BMD needs help, I can hop on quickly to give a hand if the information is transferred ICly. I am also very reachable on Discord and answer DMs / pings very quickly.

3. Roleplay experience

I have been within the CrimeRP community for a little more than a year. As time passed on, I learnt from many players how to do different types of GangRP. From running around in a powerplant with a spiked bat to developing lore-filled P2L fights, I have experienced a lot of different aspects the community could offer. If I do get accepted into this faction, I want to promote within the community a certain variability in criminal activity instead of permissions only for CrimeRP. Also, with the different gangs I was in (Satori, Anarchy, Scorpio Juveniles), I have gained experience in the field. Seeing I was a higher-up in those gangs, I also had the chance to find out about gang management.

4. Hard work and dedication

I would consider myself a very hardworking person in general, and this also applies to SRP. I try to give my 110 % in everything I do on the server. As I see it, the more effort and energy you put into a project, the best result you may hope to have.

5. Maturity

I consider myself a pretty mature person. In my opinion, an important stake within the CrimeRP community is maturity and toxicity between players. In the past, as situations were stressful and chaotic, I have managed to keep my calm and discuss the situation with the other party. As BMDs are often involved with violent and intense situations, maturity and having a calmer temperament are key elements to an efficient and good applicant.

In short, because of my past experiences and my attributes, I think I could make a good Black Market Dealer.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:

IRL experience

When it comes to girl stuff, most of my collaborating skills come from school or work.

Academic collaboration
I’m currently majoring in pure sciences. This specific major implies that I have to group up for several projects to share information, divide the work or simply help each other in comparing ideas and debating. When it comes to lab work or creative thinking, I have found myself to be much more efficient having a second brain to team up with me.

Student council and committees.
In the past, I was vice president of my high school’s student council. Our job was to represent the students and their demands to the administration of our school. As a vice president, I had to plan meetings and meet administration members to share the ideas we discussed. In general, I liked being able to bring my ideas to the table as well as giving the students what they looked for.

Professional collaboration
For the last few years, I have had the chance to work in different student jobs. From ski coach to a chemist in a pool products company, I have experienced multiple work environments. Although those jobs were all different from one another, one element was crucial to the good functioning of the company: collaboration. When we worked as a team, we were much more efficient and productive. I have had the chance to practice efficiently communicating and task-dividing throughout those years.

Sports & music
I have been in multiple sports teams and music bands/groups. Those activities are heavily focused on teamwork. As I practiced them and grew more and more advanced in them, I practiced my communication skills and my ability to make a decision based on other individuals.

SRP experience

EMS
Since January 2023, I’ve been a part of EMS as a psychiatrist on my alternate account. I have quickly moved up the ranks and am now a senior psychiatrist. This rank also involves some responsibilities like the training of the newcomers. Throughout my time in EMS, I have seen a lot of collaboration and learnt about this subject myself. Since the hospital faction is very big and complex to run, every member has a crucial role within it. Even if I am not a higher-up, I do feel like I have a purpose and that my opinion is heard. This is something I appreciate and I’ve realized the importance of getting the whole team’s input before making a decision.

GangRP & etc.

Since I started doing GangRP and CrimeRP, I’ve been a part of multiple gangs and groups (Satori, Anarchy, Scorpio Juveniles). As I learnt more and more about this sphere of roleplay, I had a close team to help me learn and progress. Now, I teach newer players to gangRP. In my opinion, it has mostly taught me about the importance of communication in a team, especially during stressful situations. CombatRP situations can often be very stressful or intense. If a team communicates badly, chaos ensues and they have a much lower chance of touching their goals. Within those gangs, I have had multiple positions as a higher-up. This represents a certain chunk of management. I had to communicate with members about certain situations, train them or give them tips & feedback to be better in their next encounter.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:

When we ask players: “What would you want to see in CrimeRP?”, two answers are often given:
“Bring back 2020 GangRP”
&
“I’m done with PVP only GangRP”

With those ideas in mind, here’s my input on how the future of crimeRP would look like. Some of these ideas may not be the best or also mentioned by other players, but they are, in my opinion, ways to bring the community to a whole new level.
1. The Underground
A little while ago, the ex-crime lead, Lewk, mentioned a renewal of the sewers to host more and more gang activity. As of right now, most crimes/permission happen on the surface and in the streets. People prepare plans to jump a certain player and use the type of permission they have on the go. But what does that really lead to? I think this current meta explains a lot of the current comments about the faction. In a realistic world, a gang would not like to make any public appearance of violence and would love to move underground. Changing the powerplant and updating the sewers would give a lot of new opportunities and experiences to the community.

• Gang territory: Lately, multiple players have suggested the addition of turfs for unverified gangs. In my opinion, this is partially a good idea. In fact, yes, I do believe unverified gangs should have some kind of new feature, I think they should not receive a turf similar to a verified one's. I would see it this way: Upon becoming an unverified gang, the members could choose an area in the brand new sewers they could “take control over”. This area would remain accessible to the public but would be considered as gang territory. What would this mean? It means that the owner of the territory could be allowed to make some minor changes to the area’s decoration and look. The area could become a gang’s hangout area as it could be decorated to their colours. The addition to those areas could also give the gang minors on a trespasser. It could count as their “property” although locked chests and doors would not be allowed.​

• Event and brawl possibilities: As of right now, a lot of players are afraid to participate in events and brawls because of the risks. As I do understand that CrimeRP is meant to involve some risks, moving most criminal activity to the new sewers would open brand new possibilities for illegal interactions and events. From large-scale gang fights to improvised fight club-style fights, I could easily imagine the players being hyped by a brand-new mood around the area. It would become an underground community.​

• Positive aspects for the rest of the SRP community: Seldon, players who do not participate in any CrimeRP get upset about seeing their roleplay interrupted by 10 players in ballistic masks running around and chasing each other. Encouraging crime to move to the new underground would solve this issue. Active players within the community would be happy with their new area, and players who wish to stay away from crime would also be hit with a kind of “peace”.​

2. Hacking services.
As of right now, players often end up throwing away their characters with felonies. In my opinion, having a felony brings a vast amount of possibilities. The character who was jailed in the past can use their arrest to bring up some new behaviours. But why ruin all of those possibilities because of the fear of losing a mask and a bat? Why not make it a game? Risk keeping the felony, or remove it? Felony removal? Yes! You heard me. Here’s my suggestion.

The Black Market has hired a new technician. A computer nerd just out of college. With his experience in computer science, he has improved his expertise in hacking. For a fairly high price, players would be able to pay the hacker to access KPD’s computer system and have their felony completely gone magically!

Adding this new aspect to the BMD would also bring a risk to meeting the arresting officer and them finding out about your hacking tricks. Now, the arresting officer could be able to suspect your character of having their felony deleted. The cops vs criminals rivalry could be even greater,

Those two ideas would be fun elements to implement in the faction!

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
Yes, I am familiar with these rules. I always try to stay updated with new rules/rule changes.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?
Yes, I am, and it is an aspect I am thrilled about.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
I am, and I accept the consequences of joining this faction.

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
I am familiar with this rule and will respect it.

IC INFORMATION:

1682183776557.png

Full Legal Name:

Eižens Mareks

Criminal Alias:

‘Rorschach’

Age & Occupation:

45, forced to be unemployed due to illness

Gender & Marital Status:

Male, unknown

Ethnicity & Race:

Latvian

Known Languages:

Japanese
Lettish

Former Associations/Occupations:

Crime duo with an individual named The Comedian

Highest Level of Education:

11th grade; quit at the end of January.

Physical/Mental Ailments:

Physical: N/A
Mental: Cyclothymic Disorder
(See psychologic profile for explanation)

Known Family Members:

N/A

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:

Eižens Mareks is not a handsome, beautiful, or cute man. He could be described as an average-looking, middle-aged man. He could almost be called ugly. . . His brown-almost red hair was short and slightly spiky. It sometimes seemed a bit greasy. What was the most distinguishable on his face though, was the facial damage. Multiple impact marks were visible on his face. He looked like he just came out of a fight even if he did not. His look simply did not help him out. Two scars were outstanding as one would look at him. One on his forehead, made by some kind of spiky weapon. The other one on his cheek, made by. . . himself. On the facial hair side, he often kept a 2-3 days old beard, but his beard was patchy and unattractive. A smile was rarely seen on his face. No one knew of his perfectly lined-up teeth. He never showed them. His very pale skin contrasted with his

Even at his age, he had a fairly athletic body. Due to his high training volume, he seemed in good shape with pretty developed muscles. His knuckles seemed highly damaged, maybe even permanently. Standing at 6'1, he seemed slightly intimidating.

Clothing-wise, when he is out in the streets, in the day, he would be wearing t-shirts, jeans... classic clothing. On the other hand, under Rorschach, he would always be seen with his classic black and white mask. He would also be wearing a brown trench coat with his classic detective hat.

An imperfect body for a perfect soul.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:

Eižens Mareks is a complex man who would initially seem very simple. During the day, he would be dull and quite helpful. Though he tried to stay silent (fear of bringing any kind of special attention to him), he loved to be around people. To observe them. He was quite a moody man, some would say due to his disorders, and others would say due to his past.

At the age of 17, he was diagnosed with cyclothymic disorder.

Definition: “Cyclothymia causes emotional ups and downs, but they're not as extreme as those in bipolar I or II disorder. With cyclothymia, you experience periods when your mood noticeably shifts up and down from your baseline”
Source: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/cyclothymia/symptoms-causes

This disorder influenced his behaviour daily without him realizing it. Violent bursts, calmer episodes, instant yelling or silent moments were all very common to the people around him. Though it did bring him some problems in the past, he was good at dealing with those impulses… most of the time.

Overall, he is a dull, lame and pointless civilian. No one cares for him, and he likes it that way. Known to be very thoughtful about his every move, he stays away from action, stays away from troubles, and mostly, stayed away from crimes. Often, he is seen raising his fists at the awful government, or the foolish police force, but he was a follower… a weak. A rumour going around? He would spread it. A danger? He would run. He is not your superhero in secret. He is no hero.

Rorschach is a detective in the soul. A justice bringer, or so he thought. He almost seemed like he jumped off your TV from a film noir. Detective hat, trenchcoat, gadgets. . . If he could, he would probably choose to live in a black-and-white movie, unfortunately, that’s impossible. Mysterious in his soul (probably intentional), Rorschach enjoyed keeping his thoughts in a journal. His most prized possession. He is an anti-hero in the soul. As he slowly self-corrupted himself into becoming a “saviour to the people”, his definition of right and wrong shifted. Everything is wrong except death and justice.

In his mind, everything is corrupt. Everything is broken and he’s the only one up for the job. Often being seen on small hits, he commits crimes by himself. He does not enjoy teams, but he understands they are necessary for survival. Often seen sitting on rooftops with his classic black and white mask, he gives a Batman-like look. He waits for the good time to strike as he hypes his self-esteem and goodwill. Rorschach does not help the teacher defend himself from the crime, but he would be waiting for the criminal back in their home, ready to give justice. His actions, seldom seen as clichés by others and even himself, are all made with the goal to help the people. . .. in his way.

His journal keeps his every thoughts and feelings. . .
OH LOOK! There it is!

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:

[!] An old leather journal layed on the dusty shelf. It was full. One end to the other filled with words, drawings, and thoughts. You’d open the first page. [!]

1682183776732.png

[!] The handwriting was shaky. It looked like one of a child. [!]

This journal belongs to: Eižens Mareks Rorschach
I’m: 9 years old. Time is relative.

[!] You’d flip to the next page. [!]

November 12th, 1978

Birth of Eižens Mareks in Riga, Latvia

Eižens’ journal, September 25th, 1987

Hi, journal! My teacher told us to write one of you guys to “store our thoughts for the future... "I believe it’s to force us to write, but whatever. Mom made the best mac n’ cheese for me today! I love her. I heard our housemaid say that Dad would be coming back this weekend. I’m thrilled to see him. I miss him. I understand that without him, my brother Igors and I would not be living this easily, but I’d want to play ball with him sometimes. I’d like to be able to say that my dad is stranger than theirs. But he’s not.

Eižens’ journal, January 23rd, 1995

%?&$& hate this $@??& !
“You’re going to study law!” Well $&*@ I’m not going to!
“You have so much potential!” I don’t want to spend six more years in this #&?*hole. I want to leave, and explore the world! Find hookups! Be a teenager ya’ know? I can’t fight my will to be free, now can I? In school, I’m doing pretty well. I still keep up my good grades ( I don’t even know how …) and I’m fairly popular. I get a decent amount of girls and %@#@

[!] A page was erased. Some words could still be read. [!]

Why?
. UNFAIR
I’m gonna kill . LIKE A DOG.
I don't know
Revenge .
I miss you, Igors.

This city
Rotten.

Eižens’ journal, March 2nd, 1995

Get me out of here. The nurses, the doctor, they’re all fake! They want me to “heal”. What does that even mean man? I still think about Mom, though she’s the one who brought me here after the funerals. “You need help. Your brother will not come back.” If I needed help, why send me to a madhouse!? Everything’s blurry. One day, I feel happy, and at peace. And the other. . . The other day I feel like I’m someone else. Someone who wants to get justice, someone who wants revenge. I don’t know what’s happening. I am scared.

They made me do this quiz. The Rorschach test. Images representing illness. I don’t believe their stupid personality test. It’s all false in my opinion. Get me out of here.

[!] A sheet was attached to this page with a paperclip. [!]

1682183776897.png

Rorschach’s
Eižens’ journal, June 12th, 1995

I feel the hate in me. They killed him. THEY KILLED MY BROTHER.

I had to take matters into my own hands. Entered their warehouse at 3:13 am; exited at 3:22 am. 9 minutes. I’ve gotten justice. The bad has been punished. The good won, because good always wins. Always. They were still alive when I left. I don't know if they still are. My coat is stained, Stained with their blood. Today, I cleaned my trench just like I cleaned the city from those sewer rats. Rotten people; Rotten life. Those rats will not hurt anyone ever again. I helped them. I saved them. Saved them from their interior mold. The mold telling them to kill to survive. They are saved.

I still see their blood. What did I do? What did he do? I don’t know how I managed not to murder any of them. The terror on their faces was unthinkable. What am I becoming? I am afraid. Afraid of myself.

I will join them. Destroy them. Rot them from the inside.

[!] A page seemed torn off. Wonder why.[!]

Rorschach’s journal, October 6th, 1999

The second kill is always easier. Less traumatic, less violent, more planned. After I killed their leader, Eižens, he felt bad. Remorse. Guilt of taking a life; guilt of giving one more chance to this city. I watched the criminal bleed to death. Eižens was losing his mind ; I was laughing. Eižens was panicking; I was enjoying it. One less garbage.
Death. The end. Game over.
I’m sick! Please help me.
I was sick. I now cure.

[!] You’d flip a few pages [!]

Rorschach’s journal, december 4th 2004

Police after me. Capital murder. I ran, but they know the mask. They know my secret. I can no longer watch. I must flea. I chose Japan.

Rorschach’s journal, december 7th 2004

Skysc****rs, crowds, youth . . . The alleyway was cold and distant. I saw a glimpse of a katana. A teenager fell on the floor, lifeless. Are we all going mad? The world is ending, and there is only one response to it. Violence.

Tokyo, 14 million souls; 14 million slaves. A broken state is ruling over this place, this country, this city, the underground. Away from the screens and flashy arcades, disgust and miserableness is everywhere. I heard there was a shooting in an office today. At 2:14 am, when I got there, the blood was already cleaned. All that was left was the mass of bills and cheques. Three men were killed because of a business competition. This city is stupid. This city is. . .
Rotten.

[!] You’d flip a few more pages. The paper seemed damped. [!]

Rorschach’s journal, december 7th 2011

A woman approached me today. She was beautiful, too beautiful. Tokyo is getting boring. She approached me. She was selling. . . you know what. She did not choose to do this unrespected job. We chose her. Society chose for her. I declined her offer. People do Anything for money. They kill, they betray.
I met a man this evening. He seemed to have power. and no moral values. He’s what they call a psychopath. I admire his work. He gets what others don’t. He’s fascinating because he knows. . . he knows life is a joke. I will stay with him for a while.

[!] The next section of the book was absent. Did someone take it? [!]

Rorschach’s Journal, May 12th, 2016

I saw him kill a woman he impregnated. I saw him commit terrible crimes, yet I don’t think he’s a monster. I owe him some kind of respect. He understands the nonsense of life. He's dead now. He’s at peace. He died a coward. Stuck in a crossfire. No grieve. He was my partner, but I don’t feel anything. He showed me how to stand out. . . down there. He’s gone. He made his way.
Where to now? Keep saving the criminals from their fate? I have freedom.
Freedom. Freedom. Freedom.
What is it? Free from what?
What are we running from?
I have made a decision. Bounty hunting. I help. I clean, I get paid. I win. We win.

Rorschach’s Journal, August 1st, 2017

Yesterday,11:25 PM: I was hunting for a target. He was hiding in a closet. Easy cleaning.

Today: Protest for workers’ rights. I helped. I walked with a sign. They needed help. They call themselves employees. I call them exploitees. They are stuck; stuck in work loop. Sleep, work, eat, work, sleep, burnout. Die. I protested for them. I stayed in front of town hall for four hours.
Couple kissing in a tent during protest.

Rotten City . . . but I only act at night.

Tonight, I will kill a target. He’ll have deserved it.

Rotten City.

[!] The handwriting was now way more squared. Almost seemed to be typed by a typewriter. [!]

Rorschach’s journal, November 14th, 2022

Tokyo is not for me anymore. Too young. Too computerized. Kids walking the streets with eye stuck on screen. Drug deals on the Internet. I cannot save the people anymore... I must move.
Karakura. Worst city for any traveller. Understaffed police. Overviolenced population. I needed a challenge, and the city needs a challenger. I must clean. The wrong is unbalanced. The right needs to win. I’m writing this on top of a tower in what seems to be an old factory. Kids call it the powerplant.
Two people waving their blades in the air. Detectives shooting their Glocks in the air. I must save you, Karakurans.

Rotten city.

I lost control. He’s too powerful.

This city is rotten. . .

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:

1682183778095.png

Rorschach’s journal, May 3rd, 2023

Sunset over the city. Woman yelling at her husband. It rained today. It always rains in Karakura. I wonder. Is the rain making the city moody? Or the people’s mood making it rainy. I think it’s the second choice.

This city is rotten.

I like watching from the rooftops. I can see. See what this city has to offer. See the worst and the best; the mads and the sads; the happy and the troubled.
Two boys wandering with bats. They’re jumping an innocent girl. Criminals.

This city is rotten.

I’m supposed to be meeting a new associate. He’s been spying for me. I can’t be everywhere. He can be. I don’t trust him. Too easy. You can’t find a weapons smuggler in a week. Too easy. Too simple. Gangster. Abandoned garage; our rendezvous point. Couple kissing in the alley. Disgust.

This city is rotten.

Rorschach entered the location using the moonlight as his guide. The garage was dark, too dark. A black figure in the corner. Tall, wearing black, painted ballistic mask. Classic. The old-style detective boots Rorscach was wearing were loud, too loud. His steps echoed on the cement. The sound of an army made by a single man. The informant stayed silent, too silent. Rorschach approached him.

“Here for information.”

The masked man slipped a brown envelope. Brown envelope for money. Seemed like a fair deal. But the envelope was thin, too thin. Rorschach took the stack of green bills and passed it over to the man.

“I leave.”

He faced away from the individual; back to facing the ink-black underground. A deafening silence filled the room. A deafening silence filled the air; odourless smell of danger, of violence, of despair.
A yell interrupted the silence, “ GET HIM! “ Three masked men emerged from the darkness. Bats to their hands, they were heading towards Rorschach’s position. Another yell. “ UNMASK HIM! “ Danger was imminent. Death was imminent.

Punches were thrown here and there.

1682183778155.png

Suffering, Useless suffering.

Rorschach was outnumbered. Younger, more corpulent, more competent. Outnumbered for a fistfight.
A reflection of the moonlight; a shine of hope in the garage, the shine of light on the silverish blade. Two quick dashes. A red rivulet flowed towards the drain. They were shocked. Well three of them were. The fourth one was dead.

The poor kids rushed to the side of the down man. But it was too late, the knife had cut the vein. Life had already dripped out of his neck. One last yell. A yell of suffering.
“ Nooo! ”

One reaction from Rorschach. “Criminals.”

He exited the garage. His work was done. He knew the traitors.

I killed a man today. He searched for it. I broke three men today. They were there, crying about the loss of their loved one. They did not deserve it, but their pain was needed. Some pain is needed. Pain runs this place.

This city is rotten

Teens murdering their classmates. Wolves running the powerplant. Rulers racing towards corruption. This city is not fixable, But I can work with it.

This city is rotten.

[!] You would close the journal. The back leather seemed used. [!]

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:

Seeing my acceptance to this application is uncertain, the account I chose for it has been bought yet, but I will purchase it if this application is accepted.

I’m also in a gang. The issues/interrogations this leads to can be discussed in DMs.

Thanks for reading the application! I apologize for any mistake (angry french noises)!
This application has been a journey! But i am proud of my work.

BMDeez- haha

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 194
Administrator
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for applying to join the Black Market, After consulting with the rest of the BMDs and looking into your application and backstory. We've decided to accept you into the Black Market to become a dealer, Please DM me on discord so we can get things set up.

Users who are viewing this thread