⋆.˚ KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION .☘︎ ݁˖
⋆.˚ Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section ⋆.˚

IGN (In-Game Name):

rowschew (alt)

What is your discord username?
rosechu

Describe your activity on the server:
Although I am a student outside of SRP, I put in a fair amount of gameplay into
each week. If I were to rate my activity, it'd be a 9/10..
During the weekdays, I dedicate my afternoons to the server - considering I am on the Volleyball team as well,
and that itself requires my attendance. Rather than weekends, where I will be on almost all day and night.
I have provided a table below that lists my availability accurately.
Sunday​
Monday​
Tuesday​
Wednesday​
Thursday​
Friday​
Saturday​
6am - 12am
4pm-5pm VB prac.​
3:45pm - 12am
4pm-5pm VB prac.​
3:45pm - 12am (or later)
4pm-5pm VB prac.​
6am - 12am (or later)

What is your timezone?:
Central Standard Time (CST)

List your current and past applications:
spanish app | accepted
russian app | accepted
maiden app | denied

List your current roles on the server:
(main) rosechu_:
[Grade-12][Volleyball] Amore Flowers
x4 Grade 12 / x1 Grade 11

(alt) rowschew:
[Grade-9] Ae-Cha Yun

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I have been in roleplaying communities for years since I was young! Born from an app called "Omlet Arcade" . .
it was really what sparked it all. There was the given option to join others in their Minecraft worlds, where
some people would host silly school roleplays themselves. As cheesy as it is, I would come home to
wind down and watch Aphmau along with many other Minecraft content creators. During this time, I was also beginning
my journey with art, and wanted to portray the characters I drew in some way that was possible for me to do so.
What was better than bringing both of my hobbies together? My roleplaying abilities were definitely rocky at first,
but over time I have learned vast writing styles by interacting with others and experimenting on my own.

What is your motivation for applying?
Outside of SRP, I am preparing my path for Sonography in the future.
The medical field has actually been a personal interest of my own, as I am
currently taking classes to pursue my dream career. To play
a role related to the field in general, would be encouraging in a way.
Since I have joined this server, I have only involved myself and interacted with those
within the sports faction. I have not experienced roleplay outside of only detailing
stretches, jock roleplay, many unserious roleplays.. and so on. I'd like to be more
productive and interactive on this server, and branch out of my comfort zone.

Which role are you applying for?
I am applying for the Doctor role.

What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?
As of now, I am not 100% informed of the tasks certain roles take on in game. .​
DOCTOR​
PARAMEDIC​
PSYCHIATRIST​
VETERANARIAN
Doctors are usually who tend to you upon entering the hospital. They examine, diagnose, and find a solution to treat your physical condition.Paramedics respond to emergencies first, and issue immediate medical care at the scene - Whether that's providing transportation via ambulance, typically shuffling together in a group.Psychiatrists examine a person’s behavior, diagnose and treat mental illness whilst prescribing medicine that will aid them, regarding to their mental health.Veterinarians are inclined to care for animals who've ended up sickly, or wounded.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes​

& (1).jpg.
⋆.˚SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS ⋆.˚

Character’s Full Name:

Imogen Ávila-Kyǒng

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female , She/Her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background:
Doctor of Medicine degree (MD)

Character’s Nationality:
Panamanian

Character’s Marital Status:
Divorced / Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Shintoism

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese , Spanish

Character Backstory:
The desire to meet with the shore that once blessed Ávila’s feet, often tugged at her heart strings. On the pacific coast in America, was where the narrow slope of sand grounded itself, emanating warmth and the overwhelming feeling of ease like no other could provide for her. Oh, how she yearned for an experience like that again.

Since her youth, Imogen has depicted herself to be of a lowly nature. There wasn’t anything out of the ordinary about the woman. She always strived to be the best version of herself, whilst putting others before her own welfare at all times. Anyone could presume that to be her weakness, no? Surely enough, it was. Even in her adolescence, Ávila was handed the responsibility of looking after her brother’s children subsequent to his unhealthy work hours.. - Patience was running endlessly through a fragile hourglass for her, resetting with each day passing. It was no easy task, I mean.. Could you do it? She endeared the troubles for her beloved niece and nephew, Aphrodite and Nikolai, while raising them with her pure-hearted individuality as much as she could in contrast to what the cruel world had to offer. This left Imogen to neglect her own needs, but it never gave her a reason to regret doing so. If it meant giving her last crumb of bread to these children, then so be it. Obviously enough.. If you were to ask her, “would you do it again?” the answer would speak for itself: Yes. Throughout these years of her life, came maturity and a flourishing sense of liability.

Like many others, Imogen wasn’t sure of what the future held for her. It was an intimidating foresight. No one gives you an instruction sheet on how to become an adult, therefore.. she was unprepared, unsure of what was next. It seemed as if she did all of the important things in her youth - and before she knew it, the days and months were being marked off of her calendar. Sunrises were passing, and sunsets were dawning with each minute she wasted. To overcome this, she indulged in harvesting and taking care of plants for a greenhouse manager. It kept her busy, opening a door to welcome more productivity into her life. A light bulb lit up, perhaps this was her passion: Taking care of the living, and perhaps it didn’t have to be just plants.

Those herbs had a charisma of their own, indeed. Wouldn’t you know, a passerby found himself drawn to the greenery, making frequent visits. Watching as Ávila hydrated and gave life to the variety of shrubs, he stood out to her, yet she never attempted to create an active conversation with him. Until one day he approached the woman, despite their language barrier; asking questions regarding specific plants. He owned a distinct French accent, luring her interest. And thus, marked their introductory, allowing their relationship to blossom further.
but just how unfortunate was it, when his ruthless behavior ricocheted their love? Leaving Ávila to bear her daughter, Fleur Kyǒng, all on her own. All hope must’ve been lost, until she picked her life back up alongside her niece and her nephew in the heart of Karakura, Japan.
There, she decides to pursue her studies in the medical field, supporting patients in need of care - and most importantly, her daughter.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY ⭑.ᐟ

What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?

(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen. Some examples can be found here)

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

Has your character completed any additional schooling?

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others?

How does your character act on and off duty?

Does your character function better on their own or with others?

What plans does your character have for the future?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread