The account I’m applying with: RoyalRavensRP

Alts:
Grade 8 | ItsJustKaos
Grade 8 | KaosRP3
Grade 8 | AestheticVxbes
Grade 12 | Swim-Team | SimpingForAvery
College | NotASimp__

Previous bans:
I have never been banned from RPH before and I don't plan to be any time soon. I do however have 1 (expired) warning on my alt account; Tasha9580 for OOC toxicity. This was solved a while back and won't happen again.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am online every day, mostly on my swim-team account, or college account. However, if I am accepted as a KPD cadet, I will mostly be on my RoyalRavensRP account. Either way, I am available at any given time. As long as I am given a heads up for if I am needed.

Which timezone are you in?
I am in AWST - also known as Australian Western Standard Time

Do you have Discord?
I do indeed. It is NotASimp__#0666

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
I do. However, I don’t speak very often unless needed, such as for Events and training.

List your current and past applications:
SimpingForAvery
ACCEPTED
Service Dog
JSL
French
College

Tasha9580
ACCEPTED
German Language
French Language
Swedish Language
German Language x2
Art Teacher
Police Cadet
School Receptionist
College Professor - CANNOT LINK (Done in DMS)
College Professor [2nd]
History Teacher
EMS Doctor
PE Teacher
Subject change

DENIED
German Language
Shop Owner
Shop Owner x2
Staff Application x3 - CANNOT LINK
EMS Nurse
EMS Nurse x2
EMS Nurse x3
Teaching Assistant
Police Cadet

NotASimp__
ACCEPTED
Korean Language
German Language
College

DENIED
College
College Student Council

PENDING
Shopkeeper

ItsJustKaos

ACCEPTED
Italian Language
Dutch Language

DENIED

Italian Language
High School Council

RoyalRavensRP

PENDING
EMS | [if accepted into KPD, this application will be removed and put on hold until I am ready to reapply for EMS again.]

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is so I am able to help Karakura at unusual hours of the day. Due to the fact I have a different timezone to most of the player base of SRP, I am able to be on at almost all hours even when most KPD are sleeping. GangRP tends to happen when police officers are offline, giving an unfair advantage to the players who are caught off-guard for this simple factor of bad IRL timing. Personally, I feel I would be able to help this out and possibly make gangrp die down during these hours.

I also feel this way due to the fact that I tend to see people running around drunk while cops are offline, even if obviously underage because they are taking advantage of the fact of inactivity at this time. Managing this could possibly help give the members a better roleplaying experience while being on SRP due to the fact of not accidentally slipping up and giving a person perms from a single word. I tend to play when others are sleeping, at school, or at work so it'd be easier for me to catch others like me off guard.

I also have motivation for applying because of the roleplaying experience. I feel as the role is something that is more lore related that leads to a better roleplay experience, sparking my curiosity, as well as for the basic fact that I enjoyed the short time I once had whilst on the Police Force in 2019.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
I do indeed, just as I did when I applied back in 2019 and was accepted then!

What are the Police ranks?
Commissioner - The Commissioner is usually the top authority of the police department. These officers oversee all operations of the department, develop procedures and programs to increase effectiveness and safety and assign officers to special investigations.

Head Lieutenant - The highest rank earned… The work of a Head Lieutenant is sort of like a middle-management role for law enforcement. However, they're in charge of both Vice Head and Lieutenants. They take broad direction from superiors and turn them into a plan of action for sergeants all the way to the front-line officers and detectives.

Vice Head Lieutenant - The same as the Head Lieutenant, however, if the Head Lieutenant is away, then the Vice Lieutenant will take their place and watch over the rest of the Police Force alongside the commissioner if they are on duty / online.

Lieutenant - They take broad direction from superiors and turn them into a plan of action for sergeants all the way to the front-line officers and detectives.

Detective - These special type of police officers are ones who investigate serious crimes, such as but not limited to, terrorisim, homicide, armed robbery, arson and much more. Detectives gather up evidence to arrest suspected offenders and are highly trained before being made a detective.

Sergeant - The Sergeants are first-line supervisors who plans, assigns, review and evaluate the work of others. A sergeant is expected to interpret and apply ordinances to a wide variety of situations, supervise and train personnel, weigh in on disciplinary situations, help develop new policies and act as a liaison between upper management and subordinates.

Corporal - Police Corporals work both independently and cooperatively to provide proactive police protection and crime prevention consistent with community policing objectives. The officers act in the stead of a supervisor as needed, and perform internal inquiries/investigations as directed.

Patrol Officer - The most well-known rank. While patrol officers Detectives may have differing job descriptions depending on who employs them, these law enforcement officers often respond to emergency and non-emergency calls, patrol assigned areas, obtain warrants, and arrest suspects.

Cadet - A cadet is the starting rank for all officers. These types of officers are put through a series of both physical and informational training to introduce them to the fundamentals of law enforcement and prepare them to become patrol officers. The cadets stay at the station unless being asked to patrol with someone else - with the permission of a higher ranking officer.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
During the short time I had been a cadet for KPD, I learnt that the police officers mostly do their patrol around the map when there are lots of other people online or during Period 1, making sure that the students are in school. I also learnt that a cadet cannot leave the station unless they are going on patrols with a higher ranking officer.

Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?
PoliceRP is important in many situations within SchoolRP, the main reason would be to control GangRP. Without the KPD, I believe Karakura would run terribly with teenagers that are in possession of weapons, killing each other without consequences. PoliceRP also adds realism as a whole to Karakura. Police are the people who help the community whether it be to risk their lives by going up against a gang which could lead to the officer being badly injured. Police typically are responsible for maintaining public order and safety, enforcing the law, and preventing, detecting, and investigating criminal activities.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes. I accept these terms and conditions.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, of course. As noted earlier, I am online every day.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I accepted these rules back in 2019, and have always abided by them.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes.

4E6BDFA9-3E7F-4D61-8A41-A9B9A14FA8F0.png

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?
Atlas Castello Mullins would be an average medium-sized male, standing around 5’8, and weighing approximately 72.7kgs. He had naturally brown short hair, with a blue streak in the front. He has grey coloured eyes and fair skin. Atlas always wore a welcoming smile upon his face whenever around other people. Whenever atlas would be changing his shirt or going swimming, you would be able to see his scars from surgeries in the past.

Atlas is a bright, intelligent young male, who always puts his patients, co-workers, friends and family first. Although Atlas had a rough childhood being bullied by not only the kids in school, but also his father, Atlas doesn’t let his issues get in the way of what he loves doing most, which is helping others. The young male is hard working and always focused on getting the job done first. He doesn’t drink or have a criminal record. Atlas Castello is always polite, and respects everyone, whether it’s family, friends, or co-workers. He believes that everyone should be respected equally, and no one should be treated differently, even if they are criminals.

What they're like on and off the job?
Well, he will be almost the same as he would be on duty but let's be straight-to-the-point or 'strict' as he would most likely be hanging around his friends & family. He acts caring, considerate, and peacefully off duty. He will almost never be rude or unpleasant as he tries to be a more laid-back human. Off the job, he will usually always be doing something or just relaxing. He usually goes swimming which helps get his mind off of work and other personal issues that may occur.

At work, he tries his best to do his work fast so he can spend more time socializing with his co-workers, leaving him a little stressed at times but he will usually manage his time wisely making him able to have a free slot to sit and relax. He acts almost the same as he would off-duty but more professional so his colleagues don’t think lowly of him. He will always respect his co-workers so they trust and respect him as well.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
He treats his Co-Workers like his family, with respect and patience. He usually loves having casual conversations with his Co-Workers. If he is to be treated fairly, he will treat them fairly. He will only speak out-of-line if a Co-Worker mistreats him or acts up themselves. Atlas doesn't really like treating others like rubble so he tries his hardest to make them feel at home.

Atlas plans on working as a Police Officer until he cannot physically move anymore or if he has come to retirement. He does not have any current future plans as he usually thinks only about the present and doesn't think about what comes in the future. If he was to retire, he would probably start to tick off the final tasks on his bucket list before passing.

BACKSTORY
Atlas Castello Mullins was born (female) on May 20th, 1991 in Paris, France. Atlas was born into a loving family of which he had two caring and loving parents, Toru Kekoa Castello and Linaya Mullins. He had a pretty normal childhood growing up, being a good student and child; getting the top grade in all of his classes, he had an excellent childhood. After a few years of going to school, he began to get bullied slightly for a while before he turned 10. A few weeks after his birthday he began to question his gender and didn't feel like he was truly a female until he found out what being Transgender was in 2005. He was on the edge a bit before he made the decision of being Transgender. His mother supported his decision but his father not as much. The person his father was with at the time wasn't really for it so he went along to make her happy. He started to pretend to be a male, making him a larger target for bullying.

At the age of 15, he began to take testosterone therapy. He seemed to be 'not there' during the therapy as he grew weak for a while. After a bit, he couldn't stand the bullying anymore so he asked his parents if there was a way to move. At the age of 16, he located a small town in Japan named Karakura. It was a lovely town so he decided to learn Japanese over the course of 2 years. By the time he had fully learned Japanese, he had gathered enough money from multiple jobs to buy a plane ticket and to last him on his food supply. He packed and had left by the time he had turned 18 when he landed in Karakura. Before he left, though, he had his final surgeries to become an official male, starting anew in Japan. He had attended the Local Highschool and continued to have amazing grades.

When Atlas got to College, he picked up Law courses, Medical courses and many others. By the end of his 3 years in college, he had majored in Psychology, Criminal Justice and math. He got a Masters Degree and took this as an advantage to seek jobs as a police officer in the local Police Department. He went into law school and volunteered around town to help others with the things they needed, whether it was searching for items, people, or needing information from others.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Atlas Castello Mullins
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr Castello / Mr Mullins
Given Name(s): Atla, A., Las and more… mostly by his family.
Preferred Name: Atlas Castello
IC Phone number: 477-969-592
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: French
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 5 years.
Working Experience: 7 years of working experience volunteering to help the police in the town he grew up in.
Academic Degree: Masters Degree in Law Enforcement
Year of Graduation: 2012

Major(s): Social Science
Minor(s): Criminology
Native Languages: French - (yet to apply for)
Other Languages: Japanese & Japanese Sign Language - (yet to apply for)

4E6BDFA9-3E7F-4D61-8A41-A9B9A14FA8F0.png

{Quick Note: I want to thank whomever it may concern to take the time to review this app. If I can improve it in any way for future reference, I’d love to hear feedback.}

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Sadly your application was either not good enough or your reputation within the server isn't the best. Best of luck next time!​

Users who are viewing this thread