mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied RozaC's Event-Team Application

Roza C

Level 7

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────

IGN:
My main account is RozaC, but I do have two alt accounts called tamayoki and matayoka. I’m usually able to be found on my main account.

Explain your activity on the Server:
I would say that my activity on the server is pretty big, since March/April 2020 I was back on the server after a year break (Didn’t have a laptop and was not able to log on). Since there was a pandemic I was not able to go to school and I had mostly online class; this made me get a laptop and I was able to play on Minecraft again. Since then I will be mostly seen on SRP, role playing. My activity on Discord is also pretty big, I am available all day and will react to DMs pretty quick. I would say that I am around 5 or 6 hours a day online on SRP if I’m not working on other things.

What a thing that could struggle me back from fully concentrating on the team is that I have school now again. I used to have dance class for over 15 hours and that will sadly not return, but my school is letting me go from 9:00/16:00 to school. I used to work nights long, but my work schedule is changing to mornings; I live in CET timezone so that would not make any struggle.

For further things, there will not be any activity struggles and when there is I am of course making an inactivity-log.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
I am on FantasyRP in the Application-Team, the App-Team helps people get on FantasyRP and works on the whitelist applications. The App-Team works on community events and roleplays as Nomads in the server. We have different things that we do on the server that makes us a good team. Since FantasyRP is related to Roleplay Hub and Roleplay Hub is related to SchoolRP I believe I have the right community spirit; although FRP and SRP are two different genres I believe I would fit right in. As I am a person who is really motivated for learning I learned a lot over the past year, I learned different things about roleplay, I learned different things about creativity and I surely expanded my creativity.

When I’m not on Minecraft I will be busy with reading books, watching musicals and more; I have not really had a different experience of being on a team.
As I am in SchoolRP a “Club-Leader”, I have experience in creating different events, my events were mostly small, but I worked on bigger events too. We started off with a musical event, we wrote Cinderella as a suiting SchoolRP musical and looking back on the reactions, it could be a better event, but it was not bad; surely for an first ever organised event.
As I stated in a paragraph before I am a very motivated person, that’s why I am not doubting that I will love getting a new experience in a new team. I would like to also spread my creativity.

What makes you different from other applicants?
As stated in the last question I am a motivated person, most likely are people motivated, but I believe I am very motivated, I made different events and I have experience in creating events for my SchoolRP club. I am very structured in making my events and when I have a goal in line I am working strictly to it, I have straight idea’s and I love working my ideas out.

I mostly work on the same format when I create my events and I started to do that almost a year ago, when the club started. I believe that the club gave me a boost in getting experience and I would not need to learn making events, of course my working order is different from other people, but I still do enjoy spreading my creativity.
A list of events that I already made in SchoolRP are:

• The Talent Show 2021: “New year, New talents!” (This was organised by the Performing Arts Club, planned in a google docs by me.) This event was structured and was overseen by an SLT; the admissions were via a clear Google forms.
  • Club auditions. (In Character auditions; casting)
  • Skits and plays (This was organised and planned together with the former Vice-Presidents of the club.
I believe this could show you what kind of things were already planned and what I have in mind is nothing in comparison to that; I am sure that I will offer the right skills.
As I stated before; planning is one of my skills, but I have more skills. Think of picking up things in the knowledge, motivation and creativity.
If I would describe myself I would say that I am a motivated person who goes for her goal, I have a clear, creative and a good vision; I’m always open for new experiences and I take every chance that I have. Every experience is in some way good for your future and it will only help you in getting better in things!

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Teams

[EVENT 1] Time to moon bath?

EVENT STORYLINE [Spoiler..]
A group of people from Karakura started to act strange.. Suddenly they are all dressed up in white, they smelled like flowers; since they were holding them in their hands. At first no one noticed it, but they started to look different from society, the society looked at them differently, they didn’t seem familiar, but they also didn’t seem strange. This group of people felt like they belonged there, but what were they doing? As the night came they we’re slowly walking over to the forest, where a group of people already were. On a sudden spot there were no trees and you saw a bath standing in the middle of the spot, a group of people would stand in a circle around it..

A chilling feeling would roll over your arms as you were standing there behind the crowd of people; the quiet and the peace we’re one thing, the second thing was still the people standing in a circle.. They were raising their hands as the moon would be above the blank spot, while they were raising their hands up to the air there was one particular person in the bath.. You could see them close their eyes and suddenly there was a scream and a BANG.. Everyone who was watching was confused about what was going on but the people who were watching started to run away, the people in the circle remained to stand straight.

At that sudden moment you heard your heart going boom.. boom.. boom. You looked back and you saw the Karakura Police Department running in, one by one they started to run to everyone at the circle and yelled at the people to evacuate “EVACUATE THE AREA!”. From that moment you could hear the intercoms all over town that in the school, especially in the gymnasium there was a shelter, you were still confused what was going on and you started to run over to the school, you saw the SLT standing already in line; you rushed over to the gym where tents were set up..

As when the time flew by you would hear an intercom that one of the most dangerous cults has been arrested and you’re free to go.

THE PLANNING:
At first you will need a group of people who would like to participate as the “People” in this piece, this can be people who are experienced in roleplaying, but this can also be not. To fill the circle there will be needed around 8/9 people plus one person that will be sitting in the bathtub. When these people are planned and listed the next thing will be the outfits and maybe the role changes, for the people who participate there can be a role made (if possible) FOR EXAMPLE: “[?] Amanara Azebad “, this is a random name and not an existing character, if a person who participates likes to participate with an existing character they are free to do that for their own roleplay experience. The other people that could participate in this event are the Karakura Police Department, they will rush in the first situation and send everyone away; Karakura Police Department is the most important people next to the cult people.

The next thing on the planning is making the builds ready; when looking at the added picture (down here, picture 1) you can see a moodboard, this moodboard will represent the whole storyline of the event. In the map there needs to be a builded thing; in the forest there needs to be a simple build, see picture 2.

The event will NOT be announced on any Discord server, this event will be happening at a random time (which is planned for the team, but not for other players) and when it will start there will be an /event starting, this will continue through the whole event. For example:

/event &3As the wind was blowing harder you would see the different people in white appear at the plaza. They did not look different then the Karakura crowd, but you could notice they were different. They had a different view over them..
/event &3Soon as the sun would go under you would see the people in white moving towards the forest.. In the forest there would be already some people standing about an object..
>> From this moment there will be switched to /itl’s, since it will be only visible to players who are around.
/itl &3In the forest you could see the people standing around a bathtub, there was one person sitting in it. At this moment the moon would slowly come above the place..
/itl &3While the moon stood exactly above the place the people in white would raise their hands up to the air; They remained to be silent for a while. They seemed to be noted by the people watching, but they kept standing.
/itl &3Suddenly there came a loud BANG! Karakura Police Department ran in.

>>[At this moment a KPD character will yell to evacuate; can be several KPD members; from here on you will hear /events again]
> This /event can possibly be done of an SLT /event &fSLT says “Goodnight citizens of Karakura, the gymnasium will be open until further notifications of our Karakura Police Department, make sure to be on your way for your OWN safety!”
/event &3When time passed by the KPD would give a clear sign. You were free to leave the gymnasium and stand at any spot you would like.
> This /event will be done by any KPD member /event &fKPD says “Feel free to leave the area of the gymnasium, we caught a dangerous cult and Karakura should be safe again!”

From then the event will be over.

[EVENT 2] From town to Farm!

EVENT STORYLINE [Spoiler..]
Just next to the busy city; Karakura, where no one sleeps at night, is a small spot.. Just right next to the city. The small spot is very unknown and no one seems to ever have come there. As you heard about it you were very curious about what it was about. You started to walk as the sound of the beat led you. After a walk of 20 minutes you arrived at a place, a special place. You see a huge building and a forest of apple trees, the apple trees were standing in line together. You saw a few horses, dogs, sheeps and pigs. These animals seemed to be in peace.

THE PLANNING:
This will be a more easy event than the first event, for this event you need less people. The only people who are needed for a character will be “Farmers”, for this event there will be different people roleplaying that live on the farm. Since Karakura is a city, with a business park, with a school and more you need to be out sometimes, So after the people are found who want to participate in the event there need to be made a building; this building includes a farm, a tree garden (apple trees!) and animals, these can be spawned with eggs, but would prefer to “build” the animals. Watch the “Farm moodboard” picture for a moodboard of this event. This event will also be announced in Discord, since then people can get to know the theme.
When this is all planned you’re free to finish the event; the event will conclude a few different events within the event.

• Apple picking (this will mostly be done in groups, the apple garden will be put open for 10 players and think of the christmas present hunt, you need to click the apples. When you have picked up all 10/15 apples you will receive an item, the “Apple Picker” badge.)
  • Hide and seek (Since this is a new and unknown spot in the map you are free to walk around, but inside of the house, the farm, you’re in a group of 10- in the line- and you’re able to hide and seek! One person will be pointed as a hider and the rest is all seekers, when you’re found you must leave the house and wait in the line if wanting to rejoin.)
  • Booths (If wanting you’re able to host a booth as a club or team, but it must be related to the event, like selling milk- selling fruits etcetera.)
For now, that will be the event.
[EVENT 3] Festival of the Cultures!
In Karakura where almost everyone has a different ethnicity you come together; but what if you can taste for a pointed time how it is to be from a different country? You can be Japanese and taste how it is to be part of the Dutch or maybe French community! Feel free to walk around at this festival and look around; buy snacks and participate in games. If you have questions, go over to the people at the booths and ask them any questions, if they answer you have luck!

THE PLANNING:
This event is like a street festival, on this festival you have different booths with different people; see it like a market. At every booth you have people from a different culture. For this event we will search for people with characters from different nationalities who can express their culture.
EXAMPLE: Netherlands can do an typical dutch event "Bite the cake", this means that there is a line hanging with different cakes, the Dutch character will roll /150 to hold the cake and the person who tries to bite the cake will also /roll 150, if you beat the roll of the Dutch character, you won the game.

If you watch the picture “Festival Booth”, you can see my vision of this event for a tiny bit; I am not a builder, but I think it will get clear for what I mean.
This event would be very nice for roleplay experience, the population of Karakura has so many different nationalities and this is a nice way for citizens to roleplay out searching their nationality. After this event your character will be more rich with experience of different nationalities. This event will also be announced in Discord, since then people can get to know the theme.

Thank you for reading!

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

- Due to your history and the complicated event suggestions throughout this application, you will not be accepted to the team. However, I do thank you for applying and showing interest in the event team.

Users who are viewing this thread