Level 16
imdaalex
imdaalex
Notable+
This is my alt my main is Imdaalex
IGN (In-Game Name):
rprprprpr

Previous bans:
I was banned back in 2017-2018 for glitching thru a door and I have not been banned ever since and I'm not planning to be banned this very day

Describe your activity on the server:
I am mostly active on the weekends but on Monday to Friday I might be maybe 5-6 hours a day and it all depends on my work in real life

Which timezone are you in?
I am from Sweden Gotemburg EU

Do you have Discord?
Yes I do Imdaalex#2341

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes I do have a Microphone

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-lang.39495/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chef.39773/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/troy-garcias-science-professor.37537/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/imdaalex-kpd.36332/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/imdaalex-janitor-app.30205/ ACCEPTED

What is your motivation for applying?:
I want to be a cop for a trying new roleplay experience and see how it works for me and how it works for my teamwork with others as well..It is fun to try new things and I always like to try new things so I am determined for everything and anything. and I also think I would Fit in this role I bean in some gangRP as well. I have never been Cadet/Cop on The Server so I am hoping for the best and determined.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
I do understand some of the basics of Japanese laws

What are the Police ranks?
I will start first with lower ranks and go upwards from here

First of it is

Police Cadet

Next, it is

Patrol Officer

After I think it is

Corporal or Sergeant

after one of these 2, there is

Lieutenant

Head Lieutenant

Police Director

There are some Decetivs but I don't know them all

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Like myself, I haven't done Police RP but I have seen how they work ICLY and how they do it so I have a theory

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
They are important in many ways to help the people like they do in real life and try to solve the problem that the detective's job. The detective has all the permission to investigate a murder scene so if it has happened in karakura a detective is always good to have. As in cops, they are always good to have for support and helping each other to protect the town and having the civilians safe in the neighborhood. They are not all on patrols some are back in the headquarters and they will call if someone if they need help and they will call someone who can take it and send the cadence to the free cop to investigate and of course there are many more other reasons.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I do
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes I do
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes I do

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
of course, I do

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique?
Kogoro "Sin" Fuji Kojima Kogorō ‘Sin’ Fuji Kojima] Before you, a pale-skinned Japanese male stood at 6’4” and 195 lbs rather slim but muscular build; he’s a lot stronger than he looks. Red contacts and dyed hair. Skin. He does know JSL and has a Sister there is not much that makes him Unique he wants to serve and help his country(Place) he lives in any way he can and anyway as possible!

What they're like on and off the job?
He is hanging around his sister sometimes and sometimes alone and he has a jogging session to calm his mind to prepare himself for anything. He knows there are many things out there and he is ready for it he also Swims to have a good time and enjoy himself while doing it and training while taking the time he is swimming. To swim he go to the beach and makes some jogs and swim he and he really enjoys it.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Kogoro Future is not really much any different help he's loved once and help he's country. He wants to become a good Cop and making himself proud of himself he doesn't care if it is a famous cop around him if they can get the job done and they are good to him that's all it matters to him. Respect to all and Respect to him.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Kogoro Has a sister and her name is Shogo She is Basically almost a Mute. She was diagnosed with DSM-5 criteria for social anxiety disorder so he took the responsibility and helped her and protected her with all the power he had. There Family did pass sadly so they were on their own and Kogoro wherein a dark place. They were desperate to work so they did everything they could to get money. one day Kogoro saw 2 officers talking and he walked up and asked about a shelter and they told him there was a shelter for kids over there and pointed at a sign saying "shelter for kids Beds and Food". he took his sister and walked there before leaving the 2 cops and happily said thank you in JSL because he was too weak to say thank you invoice. After a while, they got there and the cops came back and he found out they were patrolling the area. Kogoro Got some water and food in him he walked up and started to talk to the cops and asked "why did you want to be cops.." they kneel down and said " we do this because we want to help the people in need and you 2 where one of them" and he smiled and he kept asking them questions about is it dangerous and other questions.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Kogoro "Sin" Fuji Kojima
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Given Name(s):
Kogoro
Preferred Name:

IC Phone number:
Religious Denomination:
None
Marital Status: