mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Ruin06 | Blackmarket Dealer Application.

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
1682084481121.png

IGN:
Ruin06 (Applying)
Hermias06
RuinsAlt06
Previous bans/warns/kicks:
Unfortunately I have 4 Bans on the server, 3 of them were hacking and the other is i do not remember.
Describe your activity on the server:
From the time I joined SchoolRP, I have been an active and dedicated player on the server, especially when it comes to the CrimeRP/GangRP section. I have indulged in a wide range of activities, met different people on SRP.
One of the most significant achievements that I'm proud of is leading two different gangs and being a higher-up in several others. I particularly enjoyed being the co-lead of the Kishi gang. As part of the Kishi gang, I worked closely with other members and developed a strong bond of trust and camaraderie with them. We pulled off some great activity together and had our fair share of exciting moments.

Apart from being a part of gangs, I have also taken up the role of a Black Market Dealer and excelled at it. I made sure to attend all meetings and events related to BMD and GangRP, and I always put in my best effort to make sure things went smoothly.
In addition to being a part of the BMD, I also once owned Fight Club and managed to revive it from its ashes. The business was successful, and I put in a lot of hard work to make it a reputable organization in the server. However, due to certain circumstances, it eventually became illegal, but I'm still proud of the hard work I put in to make it a successful business while it lasted.
If I were to rate my overall activity on the server, I would say it's an 8/10. While I'm proud of what I have achieved so far, there is still more room for improvement. However, the reason why I'm able to put in so much time and effort is that I'm genuinely passionate about the server and the roleplay it has created.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:
Ruin#9580 I have a microphone and I'm able to VC anymoment.

Specify your country of origin and time zone:
I'm from Turkey and my timezone is TRT GMT+3

As someone from Turkey, my timezone being TRT GMT+3 gives me a unique advantage when it comes to the Black Market. The majority of the dealers on the server are from the US, and this can make it difficult for players in other timezones to catch a BMD opening. However, due to my timezone, I am able to open BMD during a time that is more convenient for players who couldn't catch a dealer.

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:
The reason I am applying for the Black Market Dealer position is that I genuinely miss the thrill and enjoyment that came with being a BMD on the server. I previously served as a BMD and had a great time, discovering my natural talent for roleplaying in this capacity. I am confident that I can deliver a top-notch performance and create an unforgettable experience for fellow players.
Aside from my passion for the role, I also have a personal connection to the Black Market Team. I have friends within the team whom I am excited to roleplay with again. I'm looking forward to managing a turf, opening regularly, and engaging in some great roleplay just like I used to when I was a BMD.
I am highly motivated to join the Black Market Dealer again and revive the Fight Club business. Having previously served as a BMD, I discovered my natural talent for this roleplay and the excitement it brings. I am confident in my ability to provide a great experience for the players and contribute to the thriving roleplay community on the server. Although I faced a setback in the past due to a bad joke, I have learned from my mistake and grown as an individual. I am committed to being a responsible and dedicated team member and will not repeat the same mistake.

Overall, my motivation to apply for the Black Market Dealer position is driven by my passion for the role and my desire to be part of a thriving criminal underworld community on the server. I am ready to dedicate my time and energy to this position and ensure that I contribute positively to the team.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
What makes me unique is my dedication, confidence and activity. These three might be written by other applicants too but I did show those three when I was a black market dealer. I was confident in myself to a point I’d go on killing those who sold BMD Weaponary inside of their apartment. I was dedicated enough to keep on applying for BMD non-stop till i get accepted and once I did, I didn't disappoint anyone. My activity was pretty wild for someone who’d be dealing with a strict school. I’d open multiple times during the day & evening & night to make sure everyone from different timezones would have access to the goods of Black Market. In quotas, I’d always come with that 20 & 30+ openings a month, sometimes even more.
What I can provide to the team is my Activity and Help. My DMs are always open for anyone and I can always help out other black market dealers in anything. As I mentioned before, my activity is wild and I always make sure others get access to BM Goods. Another thing I can provide to BM is that lowering the amount of weapons sold by competitors whether they’re just selling a simple pocket knife or a naginata, they’re still undercutting BM and I noticed people selling weapons increased dramatically when I no longer had my BMD role.
I believe my extensive knowledge of weapons and combat, as well as my ability to negotiate and network, make me a valuable asset to the black market team. Additionally, my experience working in high-pressure situations and my willingness to take risks set me apart from other applicants.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
In real life, I have always been a confident person, and that has translated into my virtual life on SchoolRP. Since I started playing on the server, I have been a part of several gangs, and I always put in my best effort to participate in group activities and provide ideas for future plans.
During my time as a black market dealer, I have taken it upon myself to assist other dealers in need. Whether it is acting on permissions or helping them escape from a dangerous situation, I always make sure that my fellow dealers are supported.
I am always on the lookout for potential threats to the black market, and I take proactive measures to prevent any unwanted incidents. When a fellow black market dealer opens their BM, I usually patrol the area to ensure that they are not caught off guard by the authorities.
One incident that I am particularly proud of is when I helped put an end to a dangerous weapons cartel. We tracked down the leader of the group for a week, meticulously planning every move with a group of trustworthy individuals. With our combined efforts, we managed to eliminate every member of the group one by one. In the end, a fellow dealer and I ambushed the leader during his meeting and put an end to his reign of terror. This operation required a significant amount of teamwork and planning, but it was all worth it in the end.
I am confident that my experience and dedication to the black market would make me an excellent addition to the team. As a seasoned player, I have a deep understanding of the inner workings of the server, and I am always eager to contribute my skills to help better the crime faction.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
One idea to improve the crime faction would be to implement a system where each black market dealer is given a unique item to sell on the market. This could bring a whole new level of uniqueness to each dealer, making them stand out from the rest of the dealers.

This approach has a two-fold benefit. Firstly, it will give each dealer a sense of ownership and pride in what they sell. Secondly, it will encourage more dealers to open up shop, since they will be the only ones who can sell their unique item. This will lead to a more diverse and active black market, making it more exciting for both dealers and customers.

I would also like to discuss the issue of Unverified Turfs in the faction. As it stands, there are very few verified gangs (litterally only bonten atm), and when one emerges, others tend to disband, leaving turfs unused. To address this, I suggest that unused turfs should be made available to unverified gangs, even if only temporarily, until a verified gang steps forward to claim the turf.

Furthermore, I think that we should go back to the previous system where unverified gangs could take over turfs by actively protecting and marking them for a week with sprays around the area. This approach would not only increase the amount of gang rivalry and conflict but also create more interesting roleplay scenarios for players.

With this change, unverified gangs would have a chance to prove themselves and demonstrate their abilities to the community, giving them the opportunity to become verified gangs in the future. This system would encourage more players to participate in the crime faction, which ultimately benefits the server's overall activity and engagement.

In conclusion, I believe that implementing this proposal would improve the crime faction by increasing the number of active gangs and creating more dynamic roleplay opportunities for players.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
Yes, I am very familiar with all the rules related to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server. As a long-time player with extensive experience as a former black market dealer, it should be no suprise that I'm very familiar with these.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
Yes, I understand and I'm familiar with it.
Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
Yes, of course.
Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
Yes, I know that I can not reveal any OOC plans & potential addition to the BM to others and I guarantee that there will be no leaks by me.
  • IC INFORMATION:
Full Legal Name:
Tairitsu Miyav Tachitsu
Criminal Alias:
Enforcer
Age & Occupation: (Note: if you become a black market dealer, you will be permitted the Adult role)
26, Former lawyer.
Gender & Marital Status:
Male, single.

Ethnicity & Race:
Japanese
Known Languages:
Luxembourgish, Russian, English, Japanese
Former Associations/Occupations:
Lawyer
Hitman
Street Racer
Highest Level of Education:
Juris Doctor Degree.
Physical/Mental Ailments: (If inapplicable, put N/A)
Tairitsu suffered from a condition that he was completely unaware of - Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), commonly known as multiple personality disorder. His alternate personality, ENFORCER, would take over when he was doing illegal activities.

ENFORCER was a completely different person from Tairitsu. He was ruthless, aggressive, and unafraid of violence. He had a singular focus on completing his tasks at any cost, without any regard for the law or consequences. Tairitsu had no control over when ENFORCER would emerge or what he would do when he did.
Known Family Members: (If inapplicable, put N/A)
Metagarou Tachitsu [Dead]
Masuyo Tachitsu [MIA]
Ryoichi Tachitsu [Alive]
Yuta Tachitsu [Insane]
Yelena Tachitsu [Alive]

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
Tairitsu is a man of understated elegance and refined taste. Standing at 5'7", he has an average height for a Japanese person. His striking blue eyes, framed by long lashes, are the first feature that captures one's attention.
Although he is a man of few scars, there is a small one on his left hand that only the most observant would notice. He takes great care of his appearance, making sure that not even a single hair mars his perfectly smooth face. With no facial hair whatsoever, his face is completely clean-shaven, accentuating his strong jawline and high cheekbones. His black hair is of average length, neatly combed back to give him a polished and refined look.

Without his mask, Tairitsu's sophisticated and mannered look is even more apparent. He exudes an air of confidence and self-assurance that demands respect. Whether he is engaging in business deals or simply walking down the street, his appearance and demeanor command attention and admiration.
Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
Tairitsu is actually a highly intelligent and charming individual. He has a quick wit and sharp tongue, able to talk his way out of most situations and even turn enemies into allies. In social situations, he is a master of reading people and adapting his behavior to fit the circumstances, which has allowed him to move seamlessly through various social circles and gain the trust of many.

Despite his charm, Tairitsu has a strong sense of discipline and unwavering loyalty to his organization. He is a consummate professional who always puts the mission first, and will go to any lengths necessary to achieve his objectives. His rigorous training has left him with an almost robotic efficiency, able to react instantly to any threat and execute his orders with ruthless precision.

Though he is a killer by trade, Tairitsu is not without a sense of honor. He believes in the code of his organization and the need to maintain order and stability in the criminal underworld. He views himself as a necessary evil, a tool to be used by those in power to maintain their grip on the city.

Overall, Tairitsu's personality is a fascinating blend of charm, intelligence, and ruthless efficiency. Though his actions may be horrific, he is driven by a strong sense of duty and a belief in the cause he serves. His ability to move effortlessly between social circles and his unwavering loyalty to his organization make him a formidable opponent, and a force to be reckoned with in the criminal underworld.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail: (200+ words minimum)
Tairitsu was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan. He was always an intelligent and ambitious young man, achieving straight A+'s throughout his academic career. After graduating from university with a degree in law, he began working as a lawyer, determined to make a difference in the world.

However, Tairitsu was always drawn to the thrill of danger and the adrenaline rush of risk-taking. He found himself drawn to the world of street racing, spending all of his free time competing in races and trying to outdo his opponents.

Though, Tairitsu's life would take a dramatic turn. His older brother, Metagarou Tachitsu, had died because of the helicopter crash caused by him & the commissioner of the KPD.
Devastated by the loss of his beloved brother, Tairitsu was consumed by grief and rage. He knew that he needed to find a way to take revenge against those responsible for the tragedy. He turned to his love of street racing as a means to escape his pain, but soon discovered that his brother had left him with a much more dangerous legacy.

Metagarou had been a skilled assassin, and had trained Tairitsu in the art of killing. He taught him how to be quick-witted and resourceful, how to eliminate his targets with ruthless efficiency, and how to survive in a world of danger and violence.

Despite his initial reluctance, Tairitsu soon found that he had a natural talent for the deadly art of assassination. He became a highly sought-after hitman, with a reputation for being able to take down even the most well-protected targets.

Behind the mask of a sophisticated and mannered young man, Tairitsu was a cold-blooded killer, with all questions and hesitation beaten out of him through rigorous training. He had become a master of his craft, able to blend into any situation and strike with deadly precision.

As he continued to work as a hitman, Tairitsu began to question the morality of his actions. He wondered if he was truly making the world a better place by eliminating dangerous criminals and corrupt politicians, or if he was simply perpetuating a cycle of violence and destruction.

Despite his doubts, Tairitsu continued to take on new jobs, unable to resist the lure of the danger and excitement. But he knew that one day, he would have to confront his past and make a choice about his future.

For now, however, Tairitsu remains a deadly force to be reckoned with, a skilled assassin with a complex past and a troubled conscience.

What is your characters IC reason to join the black market team?
As a highly sought-after hitman, Tairitsu has a significant income. However, the black market could offer him the opportunity to earn even more money through selling illegal goods. Additionally, the black market would offer Tairitsu a chance to engage in activities that are even riskier and more exciting than his current work as a hitman.

Furthermore, Tairitsu's past experiences have shown that he is drawn to danger and risk-taking. His love of street racing and his willingness to become an assassin both demonstrate this. The black market, with its illegal activities and potential for violence, would likely appeal to Tairitsu's desire for danger and excitement.

Additionally, Tairitsu's complex past and troubled conscience plays a role in his decision to join the black market team. As he questions the morality of his actions as a hitman, he sees the black market as a way to justify his actions or as a means to make amends for his past misdeeds.

Overall, Tairitsu's history as a skilled assassin and his desire for danger and risk-taking make him a strong candidate for joining the black market team.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer: (This can be anything — a weapon deal, an event they may be involved in, or maybe an interaction with a gang)

INTERACTION 1

Tairitsu received a message on his burner phone from the Black Market Lead, requesting his presence at their usual meeting spot in the BMD Hideout. As a trusted and skilled black market dealer, Tairitsu knew that he was about to be given a job of utmost importance.

He arrived at the hideout, where he was greeted by the Black Market Lead and a few of their top associates. "Enforcer, we have a job for you," the Black Market Lead said, their voice low and serious.

Tairitsu knew better than to ask questions, and simply waited for the details. The Black Market Lead explained that someone has been heavily undercutting the black market and that they were lowering our profits and that they needed Tairitsu to eliminate them. They provided Tairitsu with a name and a location, deep within the city's sewers.

Tairitsu accepted the job without hesitation. He had no qualms about killing, and saw it as just another task to complete. The Black Market Lead handed him a large sum of money upfront, a sign of their trust in Tairitsu's abilities.

That night, Tairitsu set out to find the rival dealer. He made his way to the entrance of the sewers, where he could see the faint flicker of a torch in the distance. He drew his katana, the blade gleaming in the dim light.

As he made his way deeper into the sewers, the sound of rushing water and the echoing drip of leaking pipes filled his ears. He could feel his heart racing with excitement, anticipation of the kill.

Finally, he saw his target. The rival dealer was alone, counting a large sum of cash by the light of a small lantern. Tairitsu moved quickly and silently, his katana slicing through the air and finding its mark. The dealer fell to the ground, his lifeless body crumpling in a pool of blood.

Tairitsu retrieved the cash, making sure to leave no trace behind. He returned to the Black Market Lead and handed over the money, along with the proof of the kill. The Black Market Lead was impressed with Tairitsu's efficiency and skill, and rewarded him handsomely.

Tairitsu felt a sense of pride and satisfaction as he walked away from their BM-Hideout, knowing that he had successfully completed another job. He may have been a cold-blooded murderer, but he was also a professional, and that was what mattered most in his line of work.

INTERACTION 2

Tairitsu had just made a deal with a group of gang members, selling them a large quantity of illegal weapons. As he walked away from the deal, he felt a sudden sense of unease. He had dealt with this particular gang before, and knew that they were notoriously unpredictable and volatile.
Sure enough, as he turned a corner, he saw four of the gang members waiting for him, their faces twisted into menacing sneers. Tairitsu tried to back away, but it was too late. The gang members pulled out their weapons, and a fight broke out.
Tairitsu's training as an assassin kicked in, and he moved with lightning-fast speed, dodging their attacks and landing blows of his own. However, he was outnumbered and outmatched, and he soon found himself backed into a corner.
Just as the gang members closed in on him, Tairitsu saw an opportunity to escape. He quickly kicked one of the gang members in the face, causing him to stumble backwards into his comrades. In the confusion, Tairitsu sprinted away, his heart pounding in his chest.
He knew that he had narrowly escaped death, and that he would need to be more careful in the future. But despite the danger, he couldn't help feeling a rush of excitement at the thought of narrowly escaping such a deadly situation. As a black market dealer, he knew that danger was just part of the job.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer: (If inapplicable, put N/A)
N/A

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying to join the Black Market, unfortunately after consulting with the rest of the BMDs we've decided to deny your application this time around, however we do have the BMD associate which could be interesting for you to be a part of with this character. We wish you all the best for your future within the Crime Faction.

Users who are viewing this thread