Rule Suggestion

DivineCaesar

Level 25
TheEnglishDuck
TheEnglishDuck
Rich
IGN: AOT_RP
DATE: 12/08/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I think that you shouldn't be able to initiate a situation with someone who is AFK. For example, I was AFK and then a bunch of people came up to me and surrounded me and stuff (I only knew about it because they sent me a screenshot), and then they demanded we re-do the situation from when I'm surrounded. But- The problem is that, if you saw 4 masked men walking towards you, would you stay still while they encircled you? No. It's unrealistic. At the very least, you shouldn't have to re-do the situation. I get you might say 'Well, you could have just logged off' But in my situation, I was unable to log-off, DM me if you really want details as to why I couldn't log off (Alexander.#1787) So, Why should I have to re-do a situation from a position where I am extremely disadvantaged in, Because they decided to surround me whilst I was AFK.
[IMAGES IF ANY]

Attachments

• 2020-09-11_23.png
    2020-09-11_23.png
    1,001.8 KB · Views: 0

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
I disagree with your suggestion, here is why:

You mentioned that you want a rule where you are not allowed to initiate with a person who is AFK. This is very abusive, but it’s also fixable;

The individuals who saw you, didn’t know that you were AFK. You were after all standing in public, where people could see you, what else would they do? The only thing you can do to avoid such things, is that if your at the moment to go AFK, disconnect from the server.

This rule is kind of abusive. When you as example are right in front of your PC, on your phone, and you see on your screen that masked people are coming to you, wouldn’t you act like your AFK just to avoid the situation? It just counts as AvoidRP and is very abusive once again.

So adding this rule would be abused a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread