players online

Ryanark's Commissions Page

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+

Introduction

My name is Ryan/Ryanark, and I am an experienced video producer who has been editing and making digital videos, photos, and external media since 2013. I was also the media developer on SchoolRP from early 2017 to 2018. I would say I have an eye for artistic and creative things that I can produce digitally, and I would like to bring this skill onto the SchoolRP forums to put my skills on display.

With a server like SchoolRP, there's a lot of potentials for in-RP videos to be produced. Most of the time videos are made pretty crudely here on SchoolRP, most of which had a lot of potentials. So whether you're requesting a video to be made about your cool gang, (Maybe a video interrogating somebody?) or if you're making a promotional advertisement for your newly refurbished corner shop, it is best to put me on the job and make sure the video is made correctly and looks the best it possibly can!

Portfolio

Roleplay Maker Trailer

Roleplay Maker Teaser

(RP Video) Karakura Police Department Audit Episode 1

Karakura Police Department Cinematic

Westholm vs. Tor Ascara Raid Cinematic

Chameleon Operations Logo

Various banners/graphics for Discord use

I have also made many custom photos and banners, many of which would be worthless to show.

My Capabilities

When it comes to video editing, I am capable of making;
  • Motion-tracked videos
  • Long videos and sequences
  • Smooth transitions
  • Videos with voice-acting (You provide the voice actors or I voice act myself.)
  • High-quality audio and foley/sound design.
  • Stylized/themed videos (Eg. 80's style, VHS, modern-sleek style, etc.)
  • FULLY custom-made high-quality graphics
  • Rendering videos in 1080p up to 4K quality.
  • Just about anything you could imagine! (Within reason!)
  • High-quality cinematic Minecraft videos
When it comes to photos and producing other media, I am capable of making;​
  • High-resolution images to fit all screens
  • Images to suit your needs and themes
  • Graphics for YouTube/forums
  • Voice-acting
  • Writing (Writing characters for example!)
If something's not listed that you would like, you can always PM me on Discord and ask me if I am able to do something, always provide specifics with your message!

Pricing & Inquiries

For payments and inquiries - PM me on Discord!
Ryanark#9337 -- Serious inquiries only!

Before you inquire about your request to me, please lay some ground-work and get a well-thought-out plan about the work you're requesting to me. If the work is ever unclear to me you do not want me in your DM's asking you about something about the work.

My pricing will depend on the type of task you're proposing to me, and it can and will always change, however, my base price is $50 USD. This does not account for labor or the complexity of your project, the price will change.

If real-life money is not really your strong suit, you'd be thrilled to know I also accept payment in the form of SchoolRP's in-game currency, Yen! Depending on the complexity of the work, my prices always change. But my base price for in-game currency is going to be set at ¥900,000 Yen. Of course, the price will change and it does not account for labor or the complexity of the project -- so know that the price will change!

For external media such as writing or making smaller, less complex graphics the price will vary, but the base price will be around $5 USD or ¥300,000 Yen. It can be negotiated.

Support my Ko-fi:
https://ko-fi.com/ryanark

Last edited:

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Commissions are currently closed until I am fully done with college work, so they will be closed for around two weeks from now.

Zinetchi

Level 2

Introduction

My name is Ryan/Ryanark, and I am an experienced video producer who has been editing and making digital videos, photos, and external media since 2013. I was also the media developer on SchoolRP from early 2017 to 2018. I would say I have an eye for artistic and creative things that I can produce digitally, and I would like to bring this skill onto the SchoolRP forums to put my skills on display.

With a server like SchoolRP, there's a lot of potentials for in-RP videos to be produced. Most of the time videos are made pretty crudely here on SchoolRP, most of which had a lot of potentials. So whether you're requesting a video to be made about your cool gang, (Maybe a video interrogating somebody?) or if you're making a promotional advertisement for your newly refurbished corner shop, it is best to put me on the job and make sure the video is made correctly and looks the best it possibly can!

Portfolio

Currently, I don't have many SRP-related videos to show, but I can show my two best ones which I am most proud of, and which show my abilities of video editing the best in each regard.

Roleplay Maker Trailer

Roleplay Maker Teaser

(RP Video) Karakura Police Department Audit Episode 1

Karakura Police Department Cinematic

Chameleon Operations Logo

Various banners/graphics for Discord use

I have also made many custom photos and banners, many of which would be worthless to show.

My Capabilities

When it comes to video editing, I am capable of making;
  • Motion-tracked videos
  • Long videos and sequences
  • Smooth transitions
  • Videos with voice-acting (You provide the voice actors or I voice act myself.)
  • High-quality audio and foley/sound design.
  • Stylized/themed videos (Eg. 80's style, VHS, modern-sleek style, etc.)
  • FULLY custom-made high-quality graphics
  • Rendering videos in 1080p up to 4K quality.
  • Just about anything you could imagine! (Within reason!)
  • High-quality cinematic Minecraft videos
When it comes to photos and producing other media, I am capable of making;​
  • High-resolution images to fit all screens
  • Images to suit your needs and themes
  • Graphics for YouTube/forums
  • Voice-acting
  • Writing (Writing characters for example!)
If something's not listed that you would like, you can always PM me on Discord and ask me if I am able to do something, always provide specifics with your message!

Pricing & Inquiries

Before you inquire about your request to me, please lay some ground-work and get a well-thought-out plan about the work you're requesting to me. If the work is ever unclear to me you do not want me in your DM's asking you about something about the work.

My pricing will depend on the type of task you're proposing to me, and it can and will always change, however, my base price is $10 USD. This does not account for labor or the complexity of your project, the price will change.

If real-life money is not really your strong suit, you'd be thrilled to know I also accept payment in the form of SchoolRP's in-game currency, Yen! Depending on the complexity of the work, my prices always change. But my base price for in-game currency is going to be set at ¥200,000 Yen. Of course, the price will change and it does not account for labor or the complexity of the project -- so know that the price will change!

For external media such as writing or making smaller, less complex graphics the price will vary, but the base price will be around $1 USD or ¥50,000 Yen. It can be negotiated.

Hands down this shit is so sick

Users who are viewing this thread