mcdonaldsbacon
mcdonaldsbacon
Notable+
RYO HELVETE

BASIC INFORMATION

First Name:
Ryo

Surname: Helvete

Aliases: He does not really have an alias, although some of his friends give him the 'RyRy' nickname sometimes..

Height: 6'8

Weight: 186lbs

Build: A lean mesomorph body type

Skin Color: Pale

Eye Color: Azure(although it is quite uncommon to see a Japanese person with blue/azure eyes ,he has azure eyes since he was born in the northern parts of Japan.)

Hair Color: Black

Fashion: WIP

Abnormalities: N/A

Date of Birth: 14/05/1990

Place of Birth: Tokyo,Northern Japan

Nationality: Japanese

Race: Asian

Sexual Orientation: Questioning

Religious Beliefs: Atheist

Political Beliefs:Does not really care about Politics

GENERAL APPEARANCE

IC Description:
a 6'8 Japanese Male that weighs 187lbs and has a lean mesomorph body type, his azure eyes would compliment his pale skin tone along with his fluffy black hair, the cologne Hot Pepper Red Chili perfume would follow him.His defined cheekbones would be very visible, his voice would be a modulated one, a rather pleasant and clear voice.He'd have a visible left eyebrow piercing and a non-visible butterfly tattoo on his chest.

Personality: WIP

Diseases/Illness: N/A

Character Voice:
[Feel free to link a youtube video with a clip of talking]

WIP

Equipment: He carries his favorite pair of glasses, the Kintsugi black glasses, and some times even his watch

Clothes: He likes to wear rather elegant clothes, such as suits, but does not really mind wearing a polo t-shirt and some jeans instead of the same clothes everyday

Hobbies: Binge-watching,Listening to Music,Sleeping,Playing Basketball and Helping People

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: Bipolar Disorder and Separation Anxiety Disorder

Backstory:
[Make sure it's detailed.]

WIP

♥ RELATIONSHIPS ♥ (STILL WIP)
Azyhlea H. Arquette|WIFE|Alive
WIP
Taroumaru Helvete|Adopted Son|Alive
"One of the sweetest person in Karakura if not in the world!I love him so much, not when he spends my money in video games though.."

Makoto Shimada|close friend|Alive
"Let’s say he’s just a very close friend”
Ida Okichi|acquaintance|Alive
"A gorgeous woman, she has cured long black hair that make her result younger than she already is, mother of most of my friends and a really lovable person,she hasn’t been in town for a long time,but i know she’ll come back eventually to take care of her kids!"
Jiro Svensson|acquaintance|Alive
"A total idiot, even though I still care about him, I mean..Look at how dumb he is!Of course he needs someone like me to help him, right?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread