mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

S1mp_L's Reporter Application

S1mp_L

Level 2
OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)?:
S1mp_L

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?: indeed, it's S1mp_L#2641

List your timezone and country: Gmt+03, Turkey

Describe your activity: I can easily tell i am able to be on every day for around 4-5 hours, i would vote myself 9/10 on activity!

Do you have any previous bans? If so, list them below:
Unfortunately yes, they are;

1- ERP
My first ban in the SRP community, It took place in 2019; My first month playing in the server. I do understand that what i did was wrong and unacceptable. Now that i know all the rules and haven't broken any for quite some time, I believe this punishment i've had should be "Ignored".

2- Staff disrespect - Continious toxicity
My second ban; This punishment took place in late 2020, probably November or December. The reason I've got this punishment is actually pretty "Weird". Basically what happened was; my character getting detention and being mad at counselors for it, as he got in the detention room, the counselors handed him an empty book for him to write stuff while waiting for the detention to be over. So what my character did was writing "Kill yourself" into the book and tossing it to the counselors face. Unfortunately, They misunderstood and thought i meant it OOCly, They called for a staff member to help with the situation and everything went downhill for me after that, bunch of people arguing in /looc and all the chaos, i was panicking alot since i couldn't get them to understand me, Then i got Warned and Kicked out of the game. When i joined back in, i accidentally text "Bro it was meant icly" in all caps and got banned for 2 weeks. I understand that what i did was probably wrong and i apologise, i guarantee that no such situation will ever happen again.

3- Ban due 4 warns

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):

Police application: (DENIED) https://schoolrp.net/threads/s1mp_lsomtimezs-police-application.29753/
EMS application: (DENIED) https://schoolrp.net/threads/s1mp_ls-ems-application.45830/
Proffessor application (2): (DENIED) https://schoolrp.net/threads/s1mp_lsometimezs-second-college-professor-application.33473/
Proffessor application (1): (DENIED) Deleted
College application: (ACCEPTED) Deleted

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
I used to own a writing company, (ICLY) before Karakura news, and I loved it, the passion and sweat and tears I can put into my writing and really create a story that’s not only fun for readers but also fun for me to write.

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
My relationship with writing is a love-hate, but who’s isn't? I can sometimes get stumped but i almost every time push through a classic writer’s block. In 6th grade, I became my own school’s journalist! So I've had a bit of oocly experience myself. I even published a book in my own hometown’s Citris Libary!

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
Yes, i am aware of both SRP and Reporter rules.

Why should we accept you over others?:
I believe my application show’s that my writing can tell a story, I can bring super good lore, and I can put a face to someone’s work. I can put nearly anything you asked me to, of course into the papers! I am capable of becoming a reporter and I want the opportunity to write more and be recognized for my work.

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports?
Yep! That’s only what’s fair and I don't have much conflict with others, I try and keep icly and oocly separated and maintain with my character's lore and personality. (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)
Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
Yes, i will try my best!
Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is:
Being a reporter id imagine my work would be inspiring others, to create organizations, mini “events” festivals maybe! From others’ ideas. And maybe even shine the light on a few people with interviews! And help people with their ideas and bring some people’s dreams to life through reionization and writing!

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name:
Keisuke Fumihiro

Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr) Mr.Keisuke

Current Age (25+): 34

Past job/work experience: None yet!

Degree/qualifications:
Majors;
Criminality.
Minors; Economy

Nationality and born location: Japan, Kyoko

Phone Number: 030-961-7083

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:
I was born in Japan, Kyoko. being the only child, i've allways been the center of attention in my family. I could say i am very social and by having a pretty face, socially appealing. I've never been bad with my grades. And I have some addictions.. I dont think i could live without paperwork all over my home and the slight scent of writing ink along with the scent of Coffee, and yet it has to be neatly placed and easily locatable, findable and documentable. I find myself to be quite a passionate gentlemen, Im gentle with my words and can be aggressive when need to be, I have a clean record for now and i could tell I am pretty well known to the city of Karakura!

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:
Finding the perfect story isnt always gonna be in the safest environment, it won't always be easy either. Going out of my comfort zone is part of the job! And for the good experience. I’m interested in writing about upcoming events, Past events, The trending subjects, shops, organizations. . Gangs.. And many others!
What are your expectations for the job?:
I expect to be writing on the go and at home, always finding the juiciest story but also getting small Break’s here and there. I write when I can! And will continue to do so.
Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
No, i do not.

Fluent Languages (Underline your native):
Japanese, however; ill be learning JSL so i can communicate with the other side of our community !

PROMPTS:

You will have to write two ‘reports’ about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you’re found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

#1 - General report. Report about a topic, informing player’s about an event or significant issues to Karakura.

#2 - Interview. It’s important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.

General report example:

“Good Evening citizens of karakura! Oouuh is this an exciting one. . On today’s lovely report we have street racing! Many many many Complaints from the locals as well as children from loud car’s and the sweeeeet smell of burnin rubber! That’s right people, we notice you squealing your tires. . and we’re sick of it! Oh. . Incoming a few local’s that gathered pictures from the locals. . “

[!] picture of a recent car brawl [!]

“Here we go folks! And there's a few more. . pictures! Even VIDEO FOOTAGE of a race itself! Maybe leaked. . who knows~ “

[!] linked video from a discrete viewer [!]

“That’s all for now. . we will be sure to keep you updated on karakura news tonight! Viewing 24/7. And hourly updates on these gangsta’s!, you heard it here from Keisuke Fumihiro”

INTERVIEW EXAMPLE:

The reporter; Keisuke would sit aside along the sofa, His legs crossed and a notepad placed swiftly between his fingers along with a black and gold pen. A smirk plastered along his lips with round-framed glass’s balancing on his face. He’d speak in a calm collected voice

“So. . don, tell me about yourself.”

Don would sit on the other side of the sofa, his back pressed against the backrest, his arms spread along the arm of the couch and the back, his head tilted to the side a bit, making complete eye contact with the reporter. Don had his work cut out for him!

“About myself? Oooh. . so Unique!

His voice was a bit ****y, smiling down at his lap as he pursed his lips and spoke

“I am the CEO and owner of Karakura's very own racing club. I sell, host events and. . race illegal, classic, smoooooth riding cars. Here at the club, I like to mess with KPD in my free time, in the club.”

Keisuke looked a bit stunned, ****ing an eyebrow and quickly jotting down the information, his sly smile fading. . He was speaking to a Criminal! He took a second, calming down, and looked back up at Don, listening in on his story.

“Go on. . Mister Criminal”

Don looked up, darting not the nicest glance towards the reporter, his eyebrow ****ing as he’d rest his head back a bit, a large sigh slipping through his recently licked lips.

“Next question.”

Keisuke shuttered a bit, he was still in shock he was speaking to a full-on criminal, how lucky he was! However. . he saw the glare, he didn't dare joke around anymore! Back to seriousness, he thought to himself as he flipped a page in his notebook, re-adjusting his position and reversing his crossed legs.

“Alright, Don. . let’s hear the deep dark truth. Why did you start the club?”

He would chuckle, biting his lip and leaning forward, causing a butterfly effect of the reporter to do the same.

“I've spent some time in this city, growing up here in the old c****s, and the citizens truly honestly bore me. You have the rich privileged people with the big towers and penthouses, Truly a disgust with their attitudes. However, Everyone has a different attitude when they sit back in a brand new sports car, ya’know? Suddenly, their inner gangster comes out. And thats when the true fun begins."

Reporter Keisuke had completely been sucked into Don’s story. Deep inside he knew what he was talking about, the privileged citizens. Honestly, he was right. He sat there and continued to jot down notes, getting in every single detail that Don was saying. Truly, a work of art.

“So. . only the rich people? Or do you take in the underdogs too?”

Keisuke knew the answer to that, he knew it would get Don going. And he knew his answers would be interesting. So he layed back, put down his pen, and pressed record on his phone, watching Don’s reaction.

“. . . . . . “

Keisuke was right, that did light a strong fire into Don. Don snapped a strong gaze at him, his look almost disappointed in the reporter, how could he think after everything he said.. That don only hired the privileged!? Don uncrossed his legs and sat up straight, pursing his lips as he’d take a large sip from the glass of water beside him.

“Really? You have some big balls to ask me that.”

Keisuke smiled, he knew he pushed the right button.

“Sooooo… are you going too prove my statement wrong?”

Don looked down at the glass, sucking his bottom lip as he’d set the glass down quite aggressively on the table, re-crossing his legs and locked eyes with Keisuke. Oh god..

“I employ the weak, the boys and girls that never get chosen. The kids that are looking for a purpose. The kids that have the records, the ones that have warrants, the ones who are just trying to make it past 18... And they prove themselves every day. I hire the gangsters that aren’t just gangsters... They’re people. And I wouldn't replace them for the world. “

The reporter got exactly what he was looking for, and more; He proved that don wasn't a bad person, he looked past all the thin layers and dug deep into him. He got all the juicy details and a bit of his personal life too! He sat, stunned in his own words, putting his phone down with a smirk however. . Don was standing up! He watched his movements as Don spoke

“Soon, you will see us in the paper, the news articles, and in the streets. You will hear us, and you will know what’s coming.”
Don stood up, Smiling with his arms crossed and a cheeky grin plastered on his face. He was still the same old don, however; this kid had big dreams.

Don lowered his head, whispering into the Reporter’s ear

“Last but not least; They are some damn good racers.”

And walked out.

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
DENIED

We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however you have not been accepted this time around.
Please DM Aania#0117 if you have any queries about the application

You are free to re-apply at any point in time!

Users who are viewing this thread