S1mp_LSometimez | Matteo A. Kitagawa's College Professor application

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
S1mp_LSometimez

How old are you?:

Do you have any previous bans?:
ERP

What Country are you from?: Turkey

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): Yes, its; S1mp_LSometimez#2641

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, yes i do.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I am online everyday.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/s1mp_lsomtimezs-police-application.29753/ (Denied)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/s1mp_lsometimezs-shop-application.29622/ (Canceled)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/james-ace-parks-college-application.27569/ (Accepted)

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
My motivation for becoming a professor is that I checked the college roster, and unfortunately, i saw that college does not have a Computer engineering professor, and any other engineering professor. Also, the college professors arent really active these days. I dont want any College student to be useless and lazy. I am very determined and i WILL try to get every single one of my students in the name of Discipline, and perfection.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: Of course, i've been in SchoolRP since 2019.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: Classroom log is the proof that you hosted that class, so if you dont have the classroom log of every class you hosted, the class you hosted does not count.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: A College Professor is expected to be mature and professional. They represent the College as a whole and are expected to behave like an adult. Any Professors found breaking these simple rules can easily be demoted. It is the College Dean's choice whether a Professor should be placed as an Adult or back to their previous rank. A College Professor are to provide strict and realistic lecturers for students. You are expected to grade Students if you wish to do so and vary your classes, this meaning you should not constantly replicate the same topic. You should also attempt to be as interactive as possible in lectures. Try to make it fun.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP): I started RP'ing 2 or 3 years ago, in a Turkish Minecraft server, i was having so much fun, but Roleplay was extremely poor. It was a creative server and we was trying to Roleplay. However, i just explored SchoolRP and had the most fun i've ever had, not going to lie i almost did every single kind of Roleplay.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?: Tasks of a College Professor are:

Tasks of a College Professor are:
-Spreading knowedge and showing research
-being a example for every single student
-Grading
-Mentoring students
-Applying the scientific method to all disciplines within their field

A College Professor is expected to complete a quota of 15 Classes, at that point they are able to claim their paycheck at the end of the month. Any extra classes a Professor completes will add ¥50,000 to their current paycheck. The default salary of a College Professor is ¥300,000. So completing 20 classes will allow you to be able to cash in ¥350,000. Another 5 and you have ¥400,000 in your pocket.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?:
My character, Matteo Kirashima is a 30 year old male with a good build, he would have a shiny white hair. He would have a smell of coffee. He would have a mechanic arm that he made himself, he used his knowledge about computers and coding and made himself a mechanic arm. For personality, he would have a warm smile and a warm looking, he is a happy person that makes jokes in his classes, and trying to keep his students active and happy. He does makes jokes, but of course in he does not leave discipline. He thinks discipline is so important. But he never chooses violence to give students discipline. He takes other teachers as friends, the people that shares the same fate with him. For his future, he will try to teach everything he knows before his 60's.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?:
As i said, i would never choose violence for discipline, i would ask them kindly, and if they resist, i would report it to highschool/college council.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?:
Again, i would never choose violence, i just ask him to follow the lesson kindly, and if he/she does'nt, i would find a way to take his/her interest to the lesson. And if i cant, the student will be asked to leave the class kindly.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
he would smile at the male/female warmly, giving him/her a thumbs up and saying: "good job! Correct answer!"

/me He would have a smile on his face, looks at the male and switches the position of ram and the Memory card of the computer that male built wrong.

/me He'd connect the computer female built to the monitor, turns on the computer and they would see Windows 10's loading screen, after that, he would look towards to the female and give her a thumbs up with a warm smile with his eyes closed.

/me. He would point at the student raising his hand with a warm smile.

/me He would open the door and stands right next to it, giving every student an apple.

Backstory

Matteo A. Kitagawa would've grown up with a loving family, who cared so much for him and wanted big things for him. His mother always loved to watch Matteo read, write, draw, and be very creative. She thought that he would grow up to be something so inspiring. But the more he grew up he got more into Exploring and getting into trouble and not doing very well at his grades. He was invited to a wall climb race from his friend. Matteo was about to win, but he fell off the huge wall with a big rock, the rock fell onto his arm and destroyed his arm. Doctors said there is nothing to, and cut off his arm. Matteo was shocked But as time went on, Matteo started to realize how idiot he was and started studying so hard. He wanted to inspire others to do something they loved or enjoyed. And focused on his grades aswell, A, after another. A job that would help him with his future, instead of destroying it more. As soon as he lost his interest on Exploring, he started doing charity work. Reading to ill children, picking up trash, doing all this community service, just to help. He then applied for college to become a teacher, he had gotten accepted. He started to attend classes everyday, studdying constantly to keep up while jobs, just to pay rent for a small apartment. As time went on, he was passing his classes. But as things reach a high there is a low that follows with it. He started to feel uncomfortable in lessons. And an economic crisis followed it. He was struggling and didn't know how to help het himself out. He was scared of not getting his college diploma. As graduation got closer and the more dept. He was drowning but he picked up more hours and his one job and started to multi task. Studying while at work, rushing around memorizing all he can. He started to get better grades and passing his classes again. However he did get evicted from his apartment but he had moved in with his friends until he was finically stable again. Once he had gotten to graduation day, he was very proud to say he did it. He then started to look for jobs at schools to become a full time teacher.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Matteo Kitagawa
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): "Kira"
Preferred Name: Matteo

Religious Denomination: Muslim
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: American/Turkish
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 1 year
Working Experience (# of years): 6 years

Academic Degree: 2013

Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Computer Engineering
Minors: Economy

Native Languages: English/Turkish
Other Languages: N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No, i dont.

Preferred Teaching Subject: Computer Engineering

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): You may be curious about my age, but im determined that i will study and this is the job that i want IRL.
Do you have any questions?: No

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread