How old are you?:

Do you have any previous bans?:
I do not have any previous bans.

What Country are you from?:
The country that I am from is: The United States of America

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, I do have discord. _SaiBlade#0122

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
I do understand that most of the answers are found in the roleplay documents.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do acknowledge that if I am inactive that I will be demoted. I will try my best to be active as much as possible.

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?:
Yes, I do understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread and in the discord as well.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
On the server, I work on 2 accounts. _SaiBlade2 and my main _SaiBlade. On my main (_SaiBlade) I am an office secretary (Making this application to change roles and to be a teacher), and on my alt (_SaiBlade2) I am police officer. I basically work on both accounts. On the forums, I go on it to see what is new, what people are writing and to make an application of some sort whether it is applying for a language, job, checking the rules occasionally or everyday.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

These are all the links to the previous applications that I have made for the server.

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/alt-_saiblade2s-lunchtime-monitor-application.18004/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/short-term-memory-application.18002/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/german-application.18001/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/_saiblades-office-secretary-application.17561/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/_saiblades-sous-chef-application.17527/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/_saiblades-language-application.17520/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/receptionist-application.17348/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/tagalog-filipino-language-application.17347/

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
Well, my motivation for becoming an art teacher would be to teach students fine or graphic art. I am in middle school and taking an art class. Mt art teacher inspires me a lot so I would like to teach students in character about art. I love helping my friends and family if they needed it and now I have a chance to help a whole class of students. Office secretary does help students but just with basic questions. I want to contribute to the community in a meaningful way. Teaching is one of the most direct ways to make an impact, and if you are driven by the desire to help those around you, being a teacher is an invaluable contribution. Teachers do more than teach, and their impact extends far beyond the classroom. As a teacher, you are more than just an educator: you are a mentor, a confidant, and a friend. I want to help students learn art so if they are interested in teaching their friends how to do art, they will know how to teach them.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
I have lots of experience. Most of the experience is watching youtube series. Now that I have joined the server SRP has helped me a lot with experience as a student, an office secretary, and a police officer. I have also roleplayed in a game called Roblox. There are many roleplaying games in the game so I have had a lot of experience with that as well.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:
Yes, I have.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
The classroom logs are basically where you log your activity of what you are doing with your class. Every time you teach, you must write in it so the principal or vice-principal knows that you are teaching, active, and not inactive. It is important because like I said, it shows if you are inactive or active. If you do not write in it but you are active, the principal will think you are inactive and will demote you.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
Before I as start a field trip, I would plan out where I would go, what I would teach at the place, and would explain why the place is important. I would write all of that in my lesson plan which would be in a book. After I would do all of that, I would show the principal or vice-principal my lesson plan of the field trip, letting them know that I am wanting to take them on a field trip. I would ask for parent chaperones if I was unable to get buses for the kids or if the train stations are closed. If I were able to get buses, I would use the money that I received and pay for the buses. For the train station, I'd buy all the students a ticket to be able to get on.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Strich rules that I would have are:
1- No eating in the class
2- No talking to your neighbor unless you are told too
3- Do not use or take out your phone
4- Do not be disrespectful and no cursing too much
5- Do not draw anything inappropriate
6- Do not break any of the materials that the teacher gives you
7- Raise your hand to be chosen to speak
8- Do not speak unless you are told too
9- Do not mess up your paint canvas
10- Do not DESTROY your paint canvas

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
On schoolrp, I am a police officer and an office secretary (Changing and wanting to apply for a teacher which is this application). As I had said before, I usually just work on both accounts being a police officer and an office secretary. I have played many roleplaying games on Roblox but I do not anymore because I find it childish.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD: Hds meaning Head Department is in control of making the curriculum as well as being responsible for NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher). Hds are mostly found to be older than a regular teacher but not too old.
- QTLS: QTLS are basically Qualified teachers. They are experienced in the teaching field, they are properly qualified teachers.
- NQT: NQT are newly qualified teachers who are usually new to teaching. They are the lowest of them all and have to follow orders strictly. They usually do the least amount of teaching compared to everyone else

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers in-game are supposed to be teaching students in the school. Teachers teach different subjects and are supposed to stick with the subject not just teaching any subject. Out-of-game teachers teach students as well, they hold rules like in-game teachers are supposed to be strict so that kids will not mess around. They help students with work, tutor them after school if they are available, hold detentions. The purpose that teachers serve is to teach students in-game and out-of-game so that they have an education and can think about there future and what they are going to do for the future. Out-Of-Game teachers salaries are: $50,516 to $66,731 and in schoolrp: 50,000 to 250,000

In teachers spare time, I would suspect that they are completing students homework, doing their own work, having a break, talking to other teachers, but mostly just working and finishing up any paperwork that they would have to do. Teachers are just normal people out of school and do what everyone else does.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
I have said this before. Teachers are important to SchoolRP in-game and out because they teach the students about a specific subject. If a student is invested in the subject, they can learn more about it and it can even impact their future and plans.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The school's lesson planning system is as the following. MoSCo (Must have, Should have, Could have)

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

My character Marciel would have black long hair while having dark brown skin. She'd be wearing a nice jacket over a white long sleeve while wearing a grayish-white skirt. She would also be wearing black heels. She'd smell like cinnamon, and standing at 5'1 with regular shoes and 5'3 with heels. She is a competitor at challenges, loves dogs, art, videogames, all her family members and is a loyal friend. She is very dedicated to her job and to her family as well. What makes my character unique and different is that she is British and not Japanese. Her outlook on students would be bright because she loves kids and helping them. Her plan for the future if to be a teacher still, outlook on the teachers would be the same as students.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would tell the group of students to stop cursing and swearing along with giving them a warning. If they kept doing what they are doing, I would keep giving them all a warning and the third time that they do not listen, I would give them all detention for not listening. This would be handled professionally.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
If no one in my class was listening, I would slap a ruler on my desk to get everyone's attention. I would give them all a warning, making sure that they are listening to what I am saying and doing. If some students were not paying attention the whole time, I would make them stay in the class after the bell rings for a few minutes, for the kids who were paying attention I would let them leave early after the lesson is over.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
In the teacher lounge, she would have conversations with other teachers and staff members to keep herself occupied while doing some work as well. Marciel is a very social person and is very talkative to students and everyone.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She'd paint an example on her canvas to show to her students
/me She would point to a student to answer their question
/me Marciel would walk around the classroom, making sure that all the students are painting and following the rules
/me Marciel would be finishing up previous assignments from before while also making sure students are working
/me She'd be on her laptop doing the students grades

Backstory

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.

Marciel was living in England being a barista. In college, she had been studying art to be an art teacher but she didn't become an art teacher in England and wanted to be a barista instead because she thought that it would be easier. One day in her life, she decided to go back to college to learn more about art because she decided she wanted to pursue her dreams of being an art teacher. After college, she would go home and start practicing how to draw good and get better at it due to forgetting and being bad at drawing. Her friends in England were an artist so they would help her draw better, Marciel's friends were very kind and sweet. They kept helping her until she perfected everything she had learned in college. Before this, Marciel had quit doing art because her most beloved pet had died and it was a tragic moment in life because it was her best friend since she was a little girl. She begins to do art after that and started painting her pet to remember her and to give at the dogs grave. Marciel wanted to live in Japan to see what her life would be like so she did, many of her family members lived there so she wasn't alone at all. She made an application to this school called Karakura Highschool and applied to be an art teacher. She now teachers there and loves her students and the culture itself!

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Marciel Gray
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs
Given Name(s): Mar, Ciel
Preferred Name: Ciel or Marciel

Religious Denomination: Catholic
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: British
Current Location: Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): N/A
Working Experience (# of years): 3 years

Academic Degree: N/A

Year of Graduation: 2003
Major(s): Fine Art
Minors: Graphic Art

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Japanese, German, Filipino

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate: N/A
Preferred Teaching Subject: Fine Art (Art)

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5455

Accepted!
- Your application was well-thought-out and enjoyable to read.

Please DM me on discord - melody#0429.

Users who are viewing this thread