sake

Level 59
vokaloid
vokaloid
Rich
sake's event team application (1).gif
IGN:
Phantwaun / vokaloid / gokiru

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
I would consider myself to be an exceedingly active player on SRP. With being involved in one of the Sports teams as well as the KPD, stable activity is compulsory. I spend a few hours on SchoolRP nearly every day, and I check the forums from time to time. The only time I may be somewhat inactive is if I have a lot of school work or it’s finals season. If school is the case or anything else comes up, I’ll know to make an inactivity log. Unfortunately, my punishment history is not as squeaky clean as my activity. Two years ago in December 2020, I was put on a 15-day ban for disrespecting another player. This ban was completely valid, and I realized my actions were crude and wrong. I have not shown behavior like this recently, and I do not plan to anytime in the future. Recently, I’ve gotten a warning or two for spamming. Both were mistakes on my end with spamming my key binds accidentally, which I take full accountability for. Any punishment history on Phantwaun or vokaloid before June 2022, is not mine.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
OOC FACTIONS

Event Team Application #1 ()
Staff Team Application #1 ()
Staff Team Application #2 ()
IC FACTIONS
College Professor Application #1 (thru Conversations) ()

KPD Application #1 ()
EMS Application #1 ()
KPD Application #2 ()
College Professor Application #2 ()
KPD Application #3 ()
KPD Application #4 ()

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
sake#7777, and I do have a working microphone.

What is your time zone and country of residence?:
I live in the USA, and my timezone is EST (Eastern Standard Timezone).

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
Yes, I’m completely aware of this.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
I have lots of experience working with others, in and outside of SchoolRP. I've been on two community teams previously, the Event Team and the Staff Team. While this occurred in 2020, I learned a lot from these experiences and was able to gain knowledge of exactly how organizing events on the server work and what the process contains. From choosing a suitable date to writing /events, making sure everything is in place, and much, much more, I have a keen knowledge of the communication and harmony it takes to get things done and actually executed on the server. Due to this, I also know that with being on a community team there is an image to uphold and those that are given the opportunity should be mature, trustworthy members of the community which I would have no issue proving during the trial. Outside of SchoolRP, I've been involved in an abundance of group-like & leadership settings at my school that keep me prepped and primed in what working with a team really is. Some examples of my involvement are NHS (National Honor Society) at my school, a few groups that I volunteer with, and the Student Government Association at my college.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?
I am not.

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:
(Going over the set limit of event ideas can potentially jeopardize your chances of being accepted.)
-

(These events can either be school-oriented or server-wide)
Winter Wonderland
sake's event team application (3).gif

SUMMARY:
In all, this event would be exactly what it sounds like - a Winter Wonderland. It'd be somewhat similar to a festival, but more large-scale with the act. It could take place on the Pier or at the Baseball field at the school, but I believe the Pier would be more suitable and easier to build off of. It would also be a good opportunity to introduce the Pier and the carnival rides to newer players, and make it more of a hotspot than it already is The Pier could be decorated by builders to suit Christmas, and each branch of the Pier (there are four) could be purposed for one activity. In the middle of the Pier (the space between the most inward boardwalks), there could be a small, decorated ice rink and bleacher-like sitting spaces surrounding it. This is the main place where Santa and his two (or more), elves would reside and most likely put on a small show at some point during the event, most likely at the beginning. One of the activities could be a booth/area where people can 'sit' on Santa's lap or in a chair beside him or something, and make a wish. Another activity could be a 'Snowball Brawl' with Santa's elves. It'd be a small area set up where both elves would be jumping around, and the player would have three chances to hit one of the elves with a snowball. If they win, they get a Santa hat. The 3rd activity could be something simple, such as a relay race. Then, the fourth branch of the Pier could be dedicated to small booths (themed like mini Gingerbread houses if possible, cuz that'd be super cool) that are selling Christmas items and/or food. The night would end off grand with fireworks going off from the lighthouse, most likely.
/EVENT IDEA:
/event It's that time of the year! With the temperature dropping and a constant forecast of snow, the most anticipated holiday of the year is right around the corner; Christmas! With that, what other way to celebrate than with a festive Winter Wonderland! We've brought the North Pole to Karakura with rockin' Christmas activities, holly jolly music, and most importantly - Santa Claus & his spirited elves themselves! Come down to the Pier to kick off the most wonderful time of the year!
PREPARATIONS:
- Skins for Santa Claus & the Elves and people to play their respective roles
- Builders to assist in making any needed structures
- An Adminstrator+ present to help send /events
- A W2G for Christmas Music, and someone to make the playlist
- Maybe a shop or two to provide food (most likely Shizukesa, since they have Christmas food items)

-
Field Day
sake's event team application (2).gif

SUMMARY:
A field day is basically a dedicated day to being active and going outside. This event would take place on the Baseball field in the school and would be more school oriented than anything. It would be better if this event took place in the Spring or Summer season, seeing as there would be more suitable conditions outside. Kind of similar to how the Career day was set up in the gymnasium, there would be different sections for each activity. If requested, Sports Teams who are in need of new members could have their own small booths/sections dedicated to that sport and getting people interested. First, this could start off with a small, short pep-rally type happening taking place in the Gymnasium that would allow people to get all spirited up instead of just being thrown into it. Some activity ideas range from a basic relay race, tug of war, Chicken, and much more! I haven't seen an event like this yet (since I've been on SRP), so I think it would be cool to organize especially since it's a thing that's common in a lot of schools.
/EVENT IDEAS:
/
event It's time to shut the books and (finally) touch some grass, it's Field Day!! Listening to and teaching endless lectures for hours at a time can be tolling, and what will it hurt to put aside the pencils for a day and use that energy to get active?!? All students & faculty are welcome to participate in this fun, action-filled day at the Baseball field. Don't forget the sunscreen!
PREPARATIONS:
- Builders to help set up activities and help with any requested builds
- An Adminstrator+ to send /events
- A member of SLT to approve and ask Teams if they'd like to coordinate/be in charge of any kind of booth that would open
-

The Zookeepers in Town
sake's event team application (4).gif
SUMMARY:
The Zookeeper has decided to make a stop in Karakura, and show off his versatile set of animals! This would be a 'Zoo Day' hosted by the school and would be more small-scale. It would likely be held in the Gymnasium, where there would the Zookeeper and his assistants would host a small show, showcasing each of the animals. The animals could range from bears, frogs, rabbits, foxes, and water-based animals such as dolphins, ducks, and fish. It would most likely start off with the Zookeeper introducing themselves and their assistants before some kind of orchestrated performance was conducted with the ground animals. After that was finished, the focus would turn to the water-based animals and their performance. It would also be cool for the event to be interactive with the crowd, and people could get called up or chosen to be on stage with the animals and get some kind of reward for participating. This event would be simple, and could also encourage more people to buy the animal whitelist.
/EVENT IDEAS:
/event Look up! It's a bird, it's a plane- wait, is that a dolphin? The Zookeeper must be in town! Head to the Gymnasium to watch the show he has to put on with his variety animals, and have a dive with the dolphins yourself!!
PREPARATIONS:
- Someone to play the Zookeeper & his assistants
- Trusted individuals to play some of the animals
- Builders to help in building any kind of structure that might be used during the performance and the water tank for the water-based animals
- An Administrator+ to help send /events
- A W2G playlist, and someone to organize it

-

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread