Sam Akiko-P.E Teacher bio

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
Sam Akiko

i575^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

^09FE1A1DD89EA9A1A2C28F5BC904052A518BACDF27DC1FA47B^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

1ba5af67bff06f7c-namemc-render (1).png

Basic Information

First Name:

Sam

Surname:

Akiiiko

Preferred Name:

For adults and teachers, I would love to be called after my actual name. For students, I would like to be called
Professor, Sir or Mr Akiko

Male

Male

Height:

Weight:

150 lbs

Build:

Tall

Skin Color:

Light

Eye Color:

Red-ish

Hair Style:

Gelled Ronaldo hair

Hair Color:

Light or dark green depending on the way he does his hair

Fashion:

Adidas and travelers clothes.

Abnormalities:

He often ruffles his hair

Date of Birth:

The year 1990 Month August Day 8

Place of Birth:

Australia

Nationality:

Australia

Sexual Orientation:

HetroSexuel

Religious Beliefs:

N/A

Political Beliefs:

N/A

Detailed Look

Appearance:

^09FE1A1DD89EA9A1A2C28F5BC904052A518BACDF27DC1FA47B^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

Personality:

PE-chalkboard-612x300.jpg

Diseases/Illness:
N/A

Character Voice:

He has a very High encouraging voice

Equipment:

hair_gel.jpg

Clothes:

37806018_4pl.jpg

AK1746_21_model.jpg
B10719_01_laydown.jpg
AA1674_23_hover_model.jpg

1ba5af67bff06f7c-namemc-render (1).png

Hobbies:

Mr Akiko can be serious but he often forgets that he is a teacher and becomes and acts like a student and not a teacher, As he becomes a student he learns to lose this problem

Skills:

Yelling and encouragement

Relationships and Family:
Akiko - Bestfriend - Alive
Vortex
- Favorite student - Alive
Leo - Dad - Dead
Josephine
- Mother -Dead

Backstory:
Sam Akiko grew up in Australia in a large town in Queensland. He lived with his mother and father and grandpa, he was an only child. before school, he never had any friends and he never knew how to socialize. When he came to school his skinny legs put him to the test. He tried his hardest to pass his exams. he found P.E the hardest because of his skinny and thin body. He would often get C's on his report card. then when he was in grade four a girl came to his school called Akiko. Sam was confused by her first name because it was the same as his last name. He never had the confidence to talk to Akiko so he just stayed back and played the slow way of getting the confidence to talk to Akiko. One day when Sam was doing a whole class water joint Olympics. he was running and sliding across the soaked grass. He did an amazing 360 dodge, he would have landed the landing if he didn't slip. He went sliding all the way down to where the girls were. He slid into Akiko and made her fall over. "Sor- said Sam" Then Akiko got up from the ground and "said Sam Akiko right?" "Yes, it is said Sam" "Akiko then giggled." why would someone make their last name be related to Light it is so dumb! "Sam looked at Akiko". No one told me that Akiko meant light. Well, no one would I said it was related, it means,Light and bright, but you didn't really land that lightly. "Didn't I land lightly? said sam" "Look at your leg said Akiko." "Sam slowly glanced at his leg." it was bleeding. "Try moving it said Akiko optimistically." "Sam attempted to move his leg." it just wouldn't move! "Ok... maybe we could walk this dumb thing together? Said Akiko" " Sure said, Sam." Akiko then grabbed sams shoulder and started limping along with Sam ever since then Akiko and sam began best friends. As the years went on Sam got encouraged by Akiko she made him feel like he could do anything!
Akiko and sam practiced football and swimming every day until they were getting "A's" for P.E on their report cards.
As Akiko and sam grew up they started to find an interest in teaching. It was there dream to become teachers.
Sam and Akiko went to uni together to study teaching. after they finished their degrees they set out for their own teaching adventure
Sam heading to japan and Akiko heading to America.
Sam then had an interview. his interview went really well and he got the job!

Users who are viewing this thread