Jovanist
Jovanist
Omega+
What is your Minecraft username?:
SamuelSeabury
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Domsha#2761
Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):
The last few years I have been banned once for ERP, the duration being a week. I might have been banned back in 2015-2016 but I am unsure.
What is your timezone?:
Mountain Standard Time
Describe your activity on the server:
On a day to day basis I am highly active, typically spending 4+ hours a day online. I enjoy SRP, and the opportunity it provides to play a role that I may otherwise not get to experience.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
It would be that way for a job in real life, so it makes sense.
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A librarian is someone who works within a library and helps assist/inform people with whatever questions they may have. They should be open minded, and would most likely hold some sort of intellect, since, their job revolves around books after all.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been on SRP since Furnace High, though I only dominantly played during Furnace and Karakura, the map in between those leaving around the time I started back on SRP. I enjoy all forms of Roleplay on SRP, but I specifically like Detailed Roleplay, since to me receiving a detailed response provides me with more info on how I should respond, thus making the overall experience more entertaining
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Spanish Application | SchoolRP
(Re) Spanish Application | SchoolRP
College Application! | SchoolRP
6'11 Height Application | SchoolRP
French Language Application | SchoolRP
JSL Application | SchoolRP
JSL Application (Replace Spanish) | SchoolRP
Height Application | SchoolRP
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Both of my accounts are grade twelve, my alternate account being a club leader.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I would try to understand where the student was coming from, and what I might have done to upset them. Once I had thought about it and decided whether or not it was my wrong doing, I would respond accordingly. If I had done something to cause the reaction, or provoked it, I would apologize while also reaffirming that using offensive language, especially staff, wouldn't be tolerated.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
My character would try and get between them, even if it meant he took a hit or two in the process. He would also call out for further assistance if the two people in question didn't stop their fight.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
I would inform them that what they were doing was giving a bad example for students, if they responded that they were aware of this, and continued doing it, I would have to turn to a higher up for them to decide what to do, since if we were both school faculty, I have no direct power over them.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
My character would act laid back, chit chatty with the other faculty as he tried to crack a joke or two, even if he was the only one laughing. He would pretty much try to get a conversation going, even if it came off as slightly awkward.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me would open the librarian office door, smiling to the other librarian with a friendly smile, taking a seat besides them. He thought the library was more quiet than usual, though he did not necessarily mind.

/me would nod as the student provided their name, getting up as he entered the information onto the device, then printing out the student's new Library card. He was just glad the student was going to be reading.

/me
read through a personal book that he had gotten from a student writer, impressed with what he saw before him. He read as he waited for a student to have a question or need anything, but for the meantime, reading added to his knowledge.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:
Furihara Daku
Age (Minimum age is 25): 27
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mr.

Academic Degree: Highschool Diploma
Year of Graduation: 2021
Major(s): N/A
Minors: N/A

Backstory
My name is Furihara Daku, and I am a Japanese adult male born and raised in Japan. I moved to Karakura during my 11th grade year, and always had a distinct want for knowledge/respect. I think this had a lot to do with my family dynamic, see, my father is deceased, and in his life he taught me and my younger brother the values of respect. Paired with the fact that I wish to show my brother what our father stood for, I have gained a strict moral code with the things I am and am not willing to do. My two years spent in Karakura were eventful, and I think it helped me become the person I am today. The biggest thing for me was the fact I saw several people come and go, and believe that it was this fact that made me respect others, regardless of the way they portray themselves, as I have learned that someone that is here today may not be here a mere week later. It's a positive way to live, in my opinion, as it has provided me with a more wholesome life. I now rest at the age of 27, my brother in his Senior year. I want to become a librarian, as I feel I could be able to teach students several things without having the commitment of being a full time teacher. For me, the ability to give information or even help someone else achieve this information on their own terms is a blessing, as I feel helping a student in this is a way that I can honor my father. I would be able to pass the information given to me to a broader range of people, in a way that might connect with them.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I want more work experience around other adults; to see their life experiences, the hardships they faced, and how it shaped them to be who they are today. I also think it would provide me with people to talk to, or even rely on.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
As I see it, Karakura High School appreciates adults who are open minded and can keep their chill, and to my knowledge I fit the blank pretty well. Other applicants might want the job for reasons such as money, but for me, I want it for the satisfaction of knowing I can change a kid's life for the better, redirect them in their time of confusion, or even just provide them with a simple library card. All of it is a honor to me, and I feel that being accepted would help honor my father. For me, the simple act of helping someone is fulfilling, and I feel that as a school staff I would be able to do it a lot more than I have been able to.
Extra

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Please further detail your responses to the following questions: "Motivation for Joining KHS:" & "In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:" and attempt to appropriately space out the questions as it looks a little cramped at the top.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread