mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied SanrioRoll | Event Team Application

SanrioRoll

Level 5
Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

My current activity is a 9/10, I'm mostly active during the night (EST time). I'll be getting a 2nd job soon which may alter my playtime for the morning and/or afternoon for certain days. I have no current punishment history (that I know of)

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

Russian Language application [Accepted]
Spanish Language Application [Accepted]

Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone:

SanrioRoll | Yes I have a microphone

What is your time zone and country of residence?:

EST, United States

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?

Yes

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

I worked on a popular bedrock server called DLC (Bedrock server, lasted from 2016-2022 i believe?) as a Admin / Build director for 1-2 years! I have past experience with working on a growing team as build director and Admin for the server, i overviewed the applications and helped moderate things along with small events. My leadership skills from that server taught me how to do the right thing when it's needed along with stepping up to help everyone reach a common goal ! I'm very creative with my ideas and writing, using my talents to bounce off of others people's ideas while trying to fairly include everyone's thoughts and opinions ! Since I have past experience, my social skills for working within a bigger team like this is something I've already experienced and learned from.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?

N/A

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

Event Idea #1: Animal Virus

Beginning- Animals can be spotted throughout the town they aren't acting how they normally would. They seem more dazed and groggy while others are more hostile enough to bite people. Many people have taken their beloved pets to EMS regarding concerns to find that theres a sickness being transfered within the animals.
Middle - As the day goes by more animals seem to be "infected" with this sickness that's making them seem more zombie like behavior, Students are urged to stay inside of the school as animals enter throughout the gate to roam campus. KPD and EMS are immediately called to the scene as students run to take shelter in different classrooms.
End - The few wild animals are tranqed and taken to EMS to get their treatments for the sickness, sending them back to their proper habits and returning to their owners! While victims of the bites got their own treatments

Event Idea #2 : Chemical Spill
Beginning
- Something has contaminated the sewers of Karakura, a unfamiliar virus which has entered through spilled chemicals within the sewerlines. As the day goes by, people who enter the sewers gain a horrible cough- causing them to become weak along with other sickly symptoms. Normal people within the city, notice a strong oder in the air..
Middle - Instantly, Citizens are urged to stay inside of their homes by the mayor- a siren blasting throughout the city as a warning, along with a small supply of gas masks being given out. Citizens are warned to try their best to avoid going outside and to NOT enter the sewerlines as the KPD temporary cover the manholes through the city due to the virus spreading throughout the air.
[ A purge like siren will blast throughout the citizen as a immediate warning as KPD cover manholes in the city. EXAMPLE : "A siren begins to blast through the town, catching the attention of all as a warning is casting through all devices from the Mayor." ]
[ Actions will be placed for different players aswell to set the environment along with how their character should react towards it. EXAMPLE : "The air is filled with a chemical oder, causing every breath you take to leave a sting throughout your throat". EXAMPLE : "As you continue to walk, your body begins to feel weak. . ." ]
End
- As a result, the citizens cannot drink or use any unfiltered water along with wearing gas masks within the more contaminated parts of the city. Within a few days the virus was cleared from the air, although many people who weren't careful fell ill to the virus- setting them in EMS for treatment.

Event Idea #3 : The Fog
Beginning
- Missing people reports started to be handed out to KPD as people suddenly went missing without a trace within the forest. With the continuing reports of friends and family members suddenly being dragged off and vanishing into...thin air? No traces are left behind and no matter how hard KPD searched, nothing as found.
[ Similar actions that the spirits do will be used, due to their inhumane powers alot of actions will be caused within the environment to set the setting. A specific area can be placed for those who go "missing" or people who volunteer. EXAMPLE : "A gust of wind breaks through the trees, creating a loud snap within the branches. The wind was strong enough to knock - off of their feet. As they hit the ground, they feeel a forceful pressure around their ankles before they are launched and dragged away into nothingness" ]

Middle - As the days go by, more and more people go missing until a Officer is taken next. While out on patrol, a few officers were searching by the old cabin. A voice warned them to get out but they ignored it until suddenly a violent gust of wind knocked over the entire group, forcefully dragging one into the trees of the forest to not be seen again
End - The shrine members explored the forest with the idea that the wild spirits are the ones behind these disappearances. The members climbed to the very top of the of the mountain to check the old cabin. As the searched, they could hear distance yelling coming from the old water well- They followed the yelling which lead them to find the missing people within the cave under the well...although the exit was blocked off by a rock. With the help of a few others, everyone escaped with no memory of what happened- only a shattered weapon which seemed to be from the most recent shrine attack.

Event Idea #4 : Traveler
Beginning
: A traveler entered the town and he looks far different from the normal citizens of Karakura..he seemed more old and off-putting. The traveler walked around town, offering goody items for certain people who he came by.
Middle : As the few people took their items, different curses were placed on the objects unfortunately. . .The citizens began to have horrible bad fortune while some others had extremely good luck- A few even went to return the items but the traveler refused. Deeming it was deserved
[ a action will be placed on each citizen who gets the cursed item. EXAMPLE : "As you hold the object, you feel a uneasiness strike through your nerves. . .You have been CURSED ]

End : The cursed people made their way to the shrine, begging the priests and maidens to help bless them to get rid of these horrible objects

Notes : My event ideas are inspired by the current Halloween season along with events people wish to see more of. Ive talked with past players about older events plus ones we wish to see. A very popular one was a "virus" outbreak, since it involves every player and theres many different possibilities. I've noticed that many people enjoy pop up events along with more targeted events that can effect the player with different outcomes, along with changing up how a normal day would be so I've based mine off of that.

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application.

Users who are viewing this thread