mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied SapouT | lawyer application reworked

SapouT

Level 21
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name: SapouT

Previous bans (include appeal links): Only one ban a very long time ago when I was still starting at the game and didn’t quite know the community guidelines

Discord Tag: SapouT#6666

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Timezone & Country: Greece/gmt+2

Links to any current & past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sapout-height-app-reworked.48310/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-app-3.43709/

Describe your activity on the server: I haven’t been inactive since the day I started playing on the server and I usually play for a few hours a day with rare occasions that I miss 1-2 days if I have some serious reason or a hard time with school for example exams. So if I had to rate it out of ten I would say at least 8.5 out of 10

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
Public lawyer/defender

What is your motivation for applying?: I have been wanting to apply for a while, and working in the law side of the city always seemed fascinating to me. Since I was a criminal roleplayer I have had many interactions with the law, but none of them were to my benefit. So I wanted to experience the other side of the game by being associated with crime, but not committing it, but defending it in a way. I also want to become the best and save people, in the same way I was never saved when caught doing a crime. I want to offer hope to people that are falsely or even truly accused of something, and help them have a true ally in court. I also want to make ethical money from a real job like this one, and experience SRP as a civilian roleplayer.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes I think I do. I might think that a few of them such as Jaywalking are a bit too strict but I acknowledge all of them, and I would never disapprove of any law icly.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?: His icly goals is having a good reputation around. Meeting new people, and defending and helping the community of Karakura. His goals are to clear cases and not saving by lying the worst criminals. He wants to gain experience, And start fresh and forget his dark past. He is wishing to become he best lawyer and give hope to people in court. He also wants to have a stable job such as being a lawyer so he can start a family and live a healthy life

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government: A lawyer’s work includes, providing assistance to the public in court, some times representing the government in certain court cases, A lawyer is also expected to defend people in court, by basically representing their opinions for them and helping the find possible arguments that can prove their innocence. Also a lawyer is expected to defend even guilty individuals by helping them find arguments and possible details related to their crime, so they can reduce their time or bail.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?: Yes

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:Yes, and that’s the reason I am applying

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?: Yes

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?: Yes

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?: I can ensure that I can attend if not all of them, the most of them

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name: Akira Kozlov Nishikawa

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Sir Akira/ Mr. Kozlov
Current age: My current age is 18 years old

Date of birth: 11 of February 2004

Academic Degree: Midle school (I am currently in high school -12 grade)

Major(s): Criminal Justice/law

Minor(s): Political science

Work experience: I currently have no work experience as this is my first job

Political background: I have any official political background though friends could say that I am good with words, and that he usually wins simple arguments

Nationality & born location: Born in Korea/ Korean Nationality

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Korean, Japanese

Criminal record: no criminal record

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
I am a hard worker, and I am really determined to be the best in everything I do. I have read countless books about the law. I am determined to defend people and make the best case out of every situation I work in. It may be my first job but I have been planning to do it for ages. Since I left the city at 18 until now that I am 25 I have studied a lot in university and law school. I have dedicated 7 years of my life to prepare for it, and become one of the best lawyers that this city will meet

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,unfortunately I've decided to deny this:
  • You may re-apply in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread