tong

Level 69
psychoment
psychoment
Rich
KARAKURA HOSPITAL INTERNSHIP APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game-Name):

I am applying under an alternate account of mine, sarugakuza.

Time spent on SchoolRP:

I've been a member of the SchoolRP community for approximately six months.

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:

I am usually on for approximately 10 hours a day, considering how free I usually am. Although, my activity can decrease due to IRL stuff.

Which timezone are you in?

I reside in the GMT+7 timezone areas, however, I go on SRP at nocturnal times, so this should not be a problem.

In-Character (IC) Section

Characters Full Name:

Isamu Kadoya

Characters Age:

Characters Current Medical Knowledge:

Despite having doctors and nurses operate for his wounds, He basically understood nothing. To tell, yes- his knowledge is basically lacking. Although, this guy got his basics down, He still wanted actual experience. Hence, why he's actually applying for an internship in the first place.

Characters IC Phone Number:

(+81) 461869814

Is your character over 2 months old OOCly? (Required):

Yes, Kadoya Isamu is over 2 months old- since he was made when Akihito Clan started.

Is your character affiliated with any gangs or illegal activity?:

Isamu is currently a part of the Akihito clan, however, he is currently debating or not whether he'll partake in the illegal side now due to his character. He also resides in a clan subsidiary called Yokono.

Does your character carry a criminal record, if so, what?:

No, Isamu does not carry a criminal record as of now.

Do you understand the general information regarding interns? (Listed under the #Internship channel in the Karakura Emergency discord):

Yes, I've gone through all the information in the channel before making this application.

6Pancake

Level 224
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED
After a discussion with the Hospital Higher-ups, we have decided to accept your internship application.
- Any inquiries regarding this can be sent to alex!#4532.

Users who are viewing this thread