On for at least two or three hours a day

Which timezone are you in?:

EST

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:

Stepbrorp#9807

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes

List your current and past applications:

Korean application [Accepted!] : https://schoolrp.net/threads/satashii-korean-application.40351/

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

Quite a bit since I like to detail rp cooking, stretching, and other various actions. I prefer it most of the time to normal actions as it gives a better image of what will come from the action.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:

I think it will be a good chance for me to learn a new type of RP, and I feel like it will also show me other sides of rp other than jockrp and normal high school rp. I think it will help me learn what the different types of rp are and how I can improve in different ways. I am very active and can am willing to learn anything so I can help with anything that’s needed.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):

Doctor, I believe it would be a good roll for my character.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

I grew up with my aunt being a nurse for most of her life as such I learned a lot of medical practices. As well I spent a lot of time in and out of the hospital so I have a lot of first-hand experience seeing a lot of the practices that are undertaken in hospitals.

Categorise all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Manager: Responsible for hiring and overseeing the training of each new recruit. As well, they make sure that everyone’s monthly quotas are met. They also have all the final say on any new policies being brought into the hospital.

Head Doctor: They are the overseers of doctors, giving tasks to the doctors and ensuring that they are met. They also can make final decisions on actions taken with patients.

Doctor: A doctor is someone who prescribes medical aid to any who needs it.

Head Surgeon: Oversees the surgeons and gives them tasks and ensures that they are doing everything correctly. Like doctors being able to make final decisions for patients.

Surgeon: A surgeon’s primary function is to take upon surgeries, repairing both the inside and sometimes the outside if it’s too advanced for a doctor to treat it. Typically they have heavily studied human anatomy.

Nurse: Nurses are what keep the hospital running, they check patients in and care for them and find out if they need a doctor or a surgeon. As well they make sure that the patients are getting the right medication.

Psychologist: A psychologist similar to a the******, makes sure that one’s mental health is good. Psychologists often make sure that one's mental health after surgery or an attack on one’s health recovers well mentally, as some surgeries and injuries can leave lasting mental scars as well as real ones.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code red: Fire or smoke

Code Orange: Hazardous waste spill

Code Pink: Pediatric emergency

Code Brown: Natural disaster

Code Grey: Person/persons acting violently.

Code black: Bomb threat

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes, I am.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

Haruto Satashi, has dark brown hair that goes down to his neck. His eyes are as hazel that always seemed to have a gold glint to them. He would have a scar across his throat a previous injury had left, as well as up his back. Which seemed to answer the question of why he always walked with a cane.

What he's like on and off the job?

Haruto on the job is a professional who has great pride in being able to help as many people as he can. He constantly strives to outdo himself by helping more people. Though off the job Haruto is a laid-back man just who is proud of his little brother Tone Satashi for doing well on the football team.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

Haruto treats every coworker like an equal, he sees that all of us at the hospital are trying to help people, Haruto hopes to lead a long fulfilling life whilst working with his coworkers at the hospital.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?

Haruto has a paralyzed left leg, and was mute from having paralyzed vocal cords, which was remedied by a surgery done by “Mr. Saiky”.

BACKSTORY

(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Haruto grew up in Korea, though when he was 14 he was in a bad car crash which lead to his mother and father both dying and his throat being slit, leaving him in a coma almost dead, and his vocal cords paralyzed. After two years in a coma, he finally awoke, not having any blood relatives his uncle Adam Novak offered to pay for his schoolings in Karakura, sending him to high school there. There Haruto met his best friend Hikari, who took him in during the time he was still mute and was there before and after his surgery. Haruto was though, paralyzed one night and has no memory of the night that it happened, though he was told it was gang-related. Haruto then moved to the Czech-republic to go to college where he had family, where he got a medical degree in Family Medicine, then moved onto med school for four years where he refined his understanding of medical knowledge.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Haruto Satashi

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Mr.

Characters Preferred Name:

Haruto

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Male

Characters Religious Domination:

Hellenistic

Characters Marital Status:

Single

Characters Nationality:

Korean and Japanese.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience(s):

None yet.

Academic Degree:

PHD in family medicine.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Family medicine

Minor(s):

Ethics

Native Languages:

Korean & Japanese

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Sadly your application was either not good enough or your reputation within the server isn't the best. Best of luck next time!​

Users who are viewing this thread