I am on for around four hours a day.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

Not that I am aware of.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I do.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Counselor.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A counselor is similar to a the****** that helps students going through hard times. Often, they will attempt to help students with bad home lives, or just need someone to talk to about a rough patch they are going through in their life. They can also act as mentors for people who are interested in psychology or the medical side of mental health.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I am very experienced as I started playing SRP back in 2015. I feel like I have recently gotten better at different types of RP, including Jockrp, but I feel like joining the school staff will help me venture into new types of RP.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted: https://schoolrp.net/threads/satashii-korean-application.40351/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Currently, I am in grade 12 age 17.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

As a counselor, my character is trained to be understanding of children’s outbursts. Instead of getting mad Haruto would simply offer the child counseling and set an appointment for the student. If the student is reluctant he would try being understanding and show that he truly wanted to help the student. During the said appointment, Haruto would try to get the student to offer information on why they may feel the need to act out. If Haruto thinks that it could be a serious enough reason he may offer support outside of normal counseling offering to help get them into a safer place than they currently are.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

As a counselor, Haruto is trained in problem-solving skills such as stopping fights. He would attempt to have the students back down from the fight, attempting to separate them, if this does not work he would call the dean or principal to reprimand the students. As well as he would offer both students involved counseling since he would feel that the fight may have been caused by something bigger than just a misunderstanding. If the fight is caused by something other than just a simple disagreement he would interview both of the students in his room, getting both sides and trying to get to the reasoning behind each student's actions. If he deems it necessary he would possibly alert the principal or dean if he finds the actions to be done out of malice or possibly hoping to cause further damage or fighting between the two students.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Haruto would speak to the employee about their actions and try to get to the root of the issue. If he truly finds that the action is completely unhelpable he would talk to the dean or principal about the issue at hand. Though even if the employee had a good reason he would most likely still report them for negligence. If possible Haruto would offer them a time to meet at his office, offering them the chance to be able to figure out what deep-rooted thoughts caused them to do such an action. If he felt it necessary he would talk to the dean about said issues possibly suggesting an actual psychologist seeing them.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Haruto would walk into the break room with his cane at his side, he would fill a mug with scolding hot coffee and would sit down resting for a few minutes. Whilst other employees entered and exited the break room he would make chit chat making sure that everyone is doing the best that they can be. If he feels like one of the other employees needs to talk he would offer them a time to meet after school, as well as let teachers tell him if they feel that a student may need counceling.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &9Haruto would walk into the waiting room his cane tapping as he stepped. He would look over to the student before waving his hand inviting the student into the guidance counselors office. As the student walked he would look him up and down for any giveaways of possible abuse or injuries.

/me &9Haruto would sit down resting his cane to the side of his armrest. He would look at the student offering him a seat while giving the student kind eyes he would speak softly &f”How may I be of assistance today?” &9 while listening to the student he would jot down important details while maintaining friendly eye contact with the student.

/me &9Haruto would stand up using his cane as a support, and would extend his hand to the student offering a handshake &f”I believe we’ve made a lot of progress today, Please come see me any time you need help!” &9Before walking towards the door, the tapping of his cane following every step.

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Haruto Satashi

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Preferred Name: Mr. Satashi

Age (Minimum is 25): 27

Religious Denomination: Hellenistic

Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree:
PHD in family medicine

Year of Graduation: 2018

Major(s):

Family medicine

Minors:

Psychology.

Nationality: Korean and Japanese

Current Location: Japan

Native Languages: Japanese and Korean

Other Languages:
N/A currently.

Backstory

Haruto grew up in Korea, though when he was 14 he was in a bad car crash which lead to his mother and father both dying and his throat being slit, leaving him in a coma almost dead, and his vocal cords paralyzed. After two years in a coma, he finally awoke, not having any blood relatives his uncle Adam Novak offered to pay for his schoolings in Karakura, sending him to high school there. There Haruto met his best friend Hikari, who took him in during the time he was still mute and was there before and after his surgery. Haruto was paralyzed one night and has no memory of the night that it happened, though he was told it was gang-related. Haruto then moved to the Czech republic to go to college where he had family, where he got a medical degree in Family medicine and a minor in Psychology, then moved onto med school for four years learning different medical treatments. Once he came back to the city he realized that his calling was to help students who were having rough times to ensure that they didn’t fall in with bad crowds.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

Haruto Satashi realized that he truly was passionate about helping students. He didn’t want any students to ever feel the pain that he did and has made it his goal to try to help as many students as possible. Not just with issues in their home lives but hopefully able to help with negative feelings about themselves. He truly wants to help people who can't help themselves or people that need help helping themselves, as well as showing students there is always a way out of a bad situation. He also wants to be able to look after his younger brother Tone Satashi who is on the football team. His brother sees him as an idol, looking up to him because of what Haruto has done for both his brother and for what Haruto has been through personally. He wants to be the man his brother sees him as, as well as a man that he himself can be proud of, Haruto thinks that helping others will help him feel better which time and time again has been proved that does make him feel better. Haruto truly wants to help people feel better about themselves and help them through whatever turmoil they are going through.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I feel like with my brief studies into psychology in real life I would make a good candidate as I can take my real-world knowledge of the subject. I also feel like with my activity I would be a good choice. I personally studied psychology during a brief period where I wanted to be a counselor in real life. During said studies, I learned a lot about the human mind and how it functions including specific medical disorders such as MPD/DID, PTSD, and different forms of Anxiety and Depression disorders.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Unfortunately this position is now full, nevertheless thank you for applying.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread