Thincc

Level 41
csulaaa
csulaaa
Omega
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Satisfyyy

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Satisfy#7499

How old are you? (Optional): Seventeen I will be turning Eighteen next month.

What is your time zone?: GMT

Describe your activity on the server: I try to play for around 4-6 hours a day.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Yes, I have but it was like 3 years ago now and I have learned from my mistakes

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I understand.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: School Librarian's main duties are to have overall responsibility for the management of the School Library, to select, acquire, purchase, organise, advise on and promote learning resources in all formats which support the curriculum and learning and teaching in consultation with school management and other teaching staff, and to index, catalogue and classify learning resources in the library resource centre and develop and maintain accurate and reliable catalogue and lending systems.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I do have experience as I have been one before so I would say I have quite a bit of experience at this role School Librarian, so I say I know the basics of what a school employee should do and all that.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
School Janitor Application ACCEPTED
Office Secretary Application ACCEPTED
Council Secretary Application ACCEPTED
Private Tutor Application ACCEPTED
Police Application ACCEPTED
College Application x2 ACCEPTED
Police Application ACCEPTED
News Reporter Application ACCEPTED
Police Application x3 DENIED
ICT Teacher Application x2 DENIED
College Application x2 DENIED
Sous Chef Application DENIED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): 20 - College - Bachelor

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: I remember to try to stay remain perfectly calm since if I get mad at the student it won't help either of us and can further escalate the situation. Calmly speak to the student to try to get them to calm down and stop cursing at me, and warn them to immediately stop what they are doing because it's very disrespectful, and then continue with whatever I was doing. If they start doing this again, I'll remove them from the area so they don't disturb what other people may be doing or, maybe encourage other students to also do these sort of things. If they cooperate and listen to me I'll let them go under supervision, until they start cursing again or stop. If they start cursing again, I'll give them a detention. If they do not cooperate, I'll give the student detention or whatever might be fit, such as a suspension if their behaviour is bad enough.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Miyasaki would quickly drop everything to run over to the fight to try and intervene and tell them strictly to stop fighting and then tell the students to take a few steps back away from each other and ask them what was on their mind when they started to fight and how it started she would patiently listen to what they were saying in the end Miyasaki gave both of the students a detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Miyasaki would go up to the employee and tell them to be more mature and remind them that they are an adult and adults don't act like children and to tell them to stop what they're doing if it is dangerous, she'd then proceed to find a higher up preferably a faculty lead to report them.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? When Miyasaki enters the break room she would have a smile on her face greeting all the other Employee's before going to get a snack and a book to read to pass the time and to get through the day.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Miyasaki would stand on a ladder reaching for books off the top shelf then proceed putting them on the desk stamping them for a student to borrow.
/me Miyasaki would start to clean the desk by scooping all the rubbish into her and then proceeding to throw them into the bin.
/me Miyasaki would take the student's library card looking over it making sure its update before giving them a book, saying "Enjoy the book.".

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Miyasaki Celestiasume
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Miyasaki

Age (Minimum is 25): Twenty-five
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single/Not Married

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): Library Science and Information Science
Minors: Sociology, Computer Science

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: Chinese and Spanish

Backstory
Miyasaki, born into a family of the Celestial's and Mawji's, Miyasaki's mother Charlotte worked as a Librarian she was a gentle soul who would try her best to shelter her from the dangers of the outside world and her Father "Kenzou Mawji Celestial" a pot of mixed ingredients and his anger being the boiling synced by the flame. The menagerie of personalities and stereotypes hung low from Miyasaki's understanding.

When Miyasaki turned Eight she just loved to read books she did this to take her mind off the world it made her very happy. When Miyasaki turned Ten she moved to Japan Karakura, whilst she was In Karakura she found more Mawji's and Celestial's accept the Mawji's weren't very nice to her so she decided to give the name up and live with the Celestial's to make new friends and get to know her family more.

When Miyasaki turned Eighteen she had graduated highschool but she wanted to seek furthur education so she enrolled into College as she wanted to study Library Science and Information Science, people teased her for this but she didn't let it get to her as she was doing what she loved reading books felt like her safe space. A few years later Miyasaki graduated from College at the top of her class and got a Major in Library Science and Information Science. By this time Miyasaki already knew where she wanted to work and what role she wanted to be she wanted to get a job at Karakura Highschool as a School Librarian because she knew the school very well and it was very nice there and she thought she could make it even nicer so she decided to apply and is now waiting for an interview.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation to join KHS is that I love working with students and others. I've watched the school develop over the years and I want to be a part of it again, so I can help it become the best it can be, and even influence the lives of the students and other employees. I also know people who work at the school and I wish to be able to have a job like them.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over other applicants because I know what it takes as I have some experience in this role, and I'm dedicated and have the skill to properly communicate with people around me, which is very important to be working in a community with others. I am calm, and as cliche, as it sounds, I believe I am 100% worthy of this role because I am very patient with people.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your application for LIBRARIAN has been
DENIED.

. . .
If you have any questions regarding your application, you may DM SUN#0040

Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread