mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted SavoryKat's Teaching Assistant

SavoryKat79

Level 2
In Game Name: SavoryKat

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Teacher Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: Mainly I log on from 3pm - 6pm EST then log back on around 7 or 8- 11pm EST

Do you have discord?
SavoryKat#8103

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Once due to server advertising because I sent the link in the wrong chat on sept. 1st or 2nd

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I am on for at LEAST 6 hours a day when I have online schooling and a good 8ish hours when Im not doing anything for my mom or schooling

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes I understand the risk IC-ly.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The role of teacher assistant is someone who works under a teacher’s supervision to give students additional attention and Supervise students in class, between classes, during lunch a, and on field trips. A teachers assistant should help the teacher with correcting the students behavior and help students who need questions asked along with helping the teacher prepare for the class lesson its self. They might also help with small groups of kids to reinforce the lesson, and sometimes help teachers grade work. A teacher assistant is also someone who works under a teacher’s supervision to give students additional instruction.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I have played on many other roleplay servers and I have had to play as a teacher in one and an assistant in another.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I was taught how to roleplay about 5 years ago from a roleplaying game called Life Of a Black Tiger I was into for 3 years before it got shut down and taken off the app store and switched over to SRP.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes, they work in public and private schools, childcare center's, and for religious organizations. Teacher assistants are also called teacher's aides, instructional aides, paraprofessionals, and paraeducators. Generally, teachers introduce new material to students, and teacher assistants help reinforce the lessons by working with individual students or small groups of students. For example, they may help students learn research skills by helping them find information for reports. I'm a teachers assistant for a high school class to go towards my diploma.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: The person being yelled at should stay calm and collected and try to calm the student down, if you get aggravated towards the student the situation may boil up. Dont fight fire with fire, it just makes things worse. Talk to the student and ask them what they think and tell them that its their opinion and they are entitled to their own opinion but should keep negative thoughts to themselves.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: Take as much pre-caution as possible and make sure you have 110 on the call incase of emergency and always have another person within ear shot to yell for if needed. But if I dont think ill be able to do the task safely ill politely let him know that I'm unable to do as he asks and to ask someone more skilled and more pre-pare.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would speak with them about it and gauge their reaction. If they are receptive, wait and see if they modify their behavior; if they are derisive or dismissive, monitor the situation and if it continues, report confidentially to a supervisor. The fact I've already spoken with my co-worker will, if the supervisor approaches them, indicate you have reported them. I would need to take the atmosphere in your workplace into account when making a decision here, and might decide to simply make a report without warning your colleague. Also assess whether the safety problem involves risk to my co-worker or to others. If there is a risk to others, I have to report the breach immediately.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Miaka Yamada
Chosen Job: Teacher's Assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS: They provide valuable assistance to the teacher, supporting and encouraging children in need of extra help. The role of teaching assistant can be one of the most rewarding careers available. Helping pupils to reach their full potential and overcome difficulties is incredibly fulfilling. Teacher aides have an important role in schools, and provide a wide range of support for students needing assistance. They work closely with teachers and non-teaching professionals to ensure children get the best start to their education and an extra hand in areas they may find challenging.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: You are looking for someone that can easily fit into the department and seamlessly take on the responsibilities left vacant by the past employee. I not only have the experiences necessary to succeed in the position. I also fit in well with your department’s vision and have the ability to work quickly and efficiently to keep projects up to task. Other candidates may have some impressive qualifications of their own, but no other candidate is going to fit in as effectively as I will. I'm a hard worker and a fast learner.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
ACCEPTED
- Your application meets the standards that I'd like to see and you provide a good understanding of your desired role.
- DM me on Discord, sun#0040, for more information regarding your role!

Users who are viewing this thread