players online

Sayonara Gift Shop | Logos yearly competition

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+

INFORMATION
We are hosting once again our yearly Sayonara Gift shop logo challenge/event, once again looking for a new logo that we will use until this time next year! we are looking for applicants that are either current employees, old employees and even you guys! you can contribute to the event even if your not an employee!

Theme and how to sign in
The theme we are looking for is a duck themed logo, this can be through a small or large duck etc. ideally! however you can send other ideas! Please DM me (hatola) or/and join our discord! [CLICK HERE TO JOIN SAYONARA DISCORD]

Prizes
that's right you can earn prizes! these will be:
- First place 200k in-game & getting hired
- Second place 150k in-game & 70k worth items from the shop
- Third place 100k in-game & 50k worth items from the shop

UNTIL WHEN TO SEND?

You will be able to send to us logos until the July 6, 2024 night(EU time)! After that, few days after it gets closed we will say about the winners!

SIMPLES RULES
Don't use an AI for the logo! We wants to celebrate sayonara and to not destroy our legacy. If you will send us logos u made with AI we will have to blacklist u from the competition. :two_hearts:
2. Don't copy from others, I don't think we have to explain really about this but please share with us only YOUR special ideas for the logo
3. Don't copy from previous competition, we understand u can take inspiration from others but not more than i

EXAMPLE OF 2022 YEAR WINNER(2023 winner is the logo we're using right now!)
1717447066687.png

FOR ANY QUESTION DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK OVER HERE!

Users who are viewing this thread