mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied School Behaviour Councillor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertixity

Level 0
In Game Name:Vertixity

School Employee Role you are Applying For:School Behaviour Councillor.

How often do you log onto the server?:4-6 hours everyday.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?Yes I Do.

Do you have a microphone?Yes I Do And Its A Blue Yeti.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:Yes i have i metagamed in ooc Accidental.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:Yes i do ensure as i have no plans usaually.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:Yes i understand that i can be fired in Roleplay matter.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: I am a school behaviour councillor and i help kids control themselves from keeping them from harming themselves or others i try to keep them calm as possible so they do not do anything harmful.

Do you have any past experience in this type of role play?:No,I dont but Im pretty sure i can adapt to my job and be perfectly fine.

Do you have any past experience in this type of role play?:Yes i do have experience with this kind of roleplay and i try to keep in great shape to follow with the roleplay beacause i do care about what the roleplay is about.

Are you familiar with what your job does? Yes i do i am a person that keeps control of kids that are trying to do harm to things as themselves or others because in this job you are supposed to care to make them feel better.

[Situations]

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:I would react by saying i will try my best .My Second is that if i cant do the job i would apologize and say its not working out.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:Well if a employee is acting out of order then i would tell them to get back to work,but if they do not stop and get back to work i will report them to the principal and tell them whats going on.But if they are doing a dangerous job i would gladly help them to keep them in less danger.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Vertix Matix
Chosen Job:School Behaviour Councillor

Motivation for Joining YHS:I seen that this was a good community and that i was intrested to join.Also i wanted to make the school a even better place.I also want to be apart of the best team i have seen.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:I am a hard worker and i always wanted to try to make the school a better place and a happier place as well as i want the school to be alive and be up and running as they best school out there.

Thank You =)

Last edited:

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
There is no behaviour councillor, you over-capitalize words and emoticons makes you seem unprofessional.
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread