What is your Minecraft username?:
GodlyRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Gxdly#7470

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server is that I am getting more active and now I do not have school so I am free for anything.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I was banned a while back and I took a break and I'm back.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
As a school chef, your there to feed the students a daily regular based set of meals in an ordinary schedule, and provide the sweet taste of something delicious. Your not also only giving out a meal, your providing possible happiness and a meal to students as well. Cooking is a delight, and is to be taken as serious as possible. Following the regards of safety as well during cooking.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I am very experienced with DetailRP, and I do want to experience more.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Chef Application | ACCEPTED
Ban Appeal | ACCEPTED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12 Age 18

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Being pathetic may only being that students choice but, Ryoko reacts with confidence and would stop them from continuing there actions. Then proceeding to tell the student if they continue swearing, he won't hesitate but to give him a warning and send the student on there way.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Running the the situation in a rush, and stopping the both of the fighters and breaking up the fight. Asking a variety of questions and giving both of them a serious look and warning them about how dangerous and out of hand it could've been. I'd walk each of them over to the nurse's office and proceed to ensure they're not injured and not getting away with the fight.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Stepping up to them and clearly stating the obvious of they're wrong doings and explaining how dangerous or even possibly loss of the job would be to them. Depending on what they are as an employee, teacher, or co-worker, he'd list the possible outcomes if they proceed the wrong doings. Not even hesitating, he'd explain he'll call for a higher up if they don't stop now and explain how serious the situation is, and how quickly it could possibly get out of hand. I'd not stop warning or trying to stop them until they stopped.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
As Ryoko would enter the break room he would go over to the seating area and begin to plan the next meal. He would then take a drink from one of the machines on the table. He would then stand up and make his way firmly out the break room. Having a smile on his face as he walked out.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
He'd smile, handing the student a plate of food and a bottle of water, and sending them along they're way. He'd then begin preparing the next meal for students and get ready for the next day. Wiping the kitchen area down and cleaning the table tops of where he had his cooking utensils and tossing them in the sink, letting them sit in soapy water and cleaning them moments after he's given out the last tray. Resuming a smile and whistling while he'd cook.

/me Formally rushing over to the mess that the student caused, he'd bring a rag and a mop to wipe up the spilled food. Continuing the clean up the food, he'd assure them how okay and perfectly fine it was, how it was just one little slip! He'd give the student a new tray of food, and a drink and send them on they're way. He'd toss the rag to the sink, and would continue to his workspace, frying up the meal of the day, and preparing the variety and nutrients each student is required to be given. Setting a variety of vegetables, and protein on the tray.

/me He'd turn off the stove, wipe the counters, and even sweep the floor of the kitchen and prepared for the next day. He'd wave good-bye to the other chef's who worked along side him that day, and would assure that he'd lock up the kitchen. He'd check food supply seeing if there was anything to be restocked and needed any attention to possibly old fruits, vegetables, or anything in that category. He'd put up the trays and set them in place for tomorrow, would close the gate behind him and proceed to go about his day.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Ryoko Miyake
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Ryo

Age (Minimum is 25): 28
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Middle School
Year of Graduation: 2021
Major(s): Cooking and Math
Minors: History and Reading

Nationality: American
Current Location: Tokyo, Japan
Native Languages: English
Other Languages: N/A

Backstory
Ryoko is a very kind man. He is a helping hand to most school staff and students. Ryoko is energetic and is always moving around. Ryoko likes to cook with friends and family. Ryoko has a goal and that goal is to become the greatest chef. When he was 16 years old he started cooking and decided to think bigger. He never had the strength to cook in front of people but in his recent years he has proven himself to cook for others. Ryoko is 18 years old and lives in Toyko, Japan with the Miyake family. He is in the Miyake family and wants to commit to his dreams to work with his family at school and to every student.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
His motivation comes from the hard work and desire for doing something he passionately likes. He enjoys hard work and labor and finds it rather peaceful. He enjoys the time it takes to create something he likes and loves how passionate the delicacy of work could be. Inspiring the minds of the students to encourage other students who may find or take a liking to cooking as well and might hope to aspire to be in a school chef or even a chef at a restaurant. He’s skilled and trained, and is devoted to something he’s passionate about.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
I have worked as a school chef. I worked for 2 OOC months then I decided to resign.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Seeing that I’m well experienced and have had many years of experience, I can guarantee hard work, and enthusiasm. I get that other applicants' applications may be really good but truly, do they understand the work ethics that are called for for this role and job? Maybe yes, but I see only 1 goal and to be a school chef is that. I can only simply hope you’ll devote your time into picking me over the many other applicants who are also wanting the job as well. I guarantee hard work, no strikes or warnings, and passion for the job. Take my work and I can promise only the best.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
I am more experienced with DetailRP now.
Do you have any questions?:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply but unfortunately, I'll be denying your application for the following reasons:

- I recall your past experience with the faction and due to the problems it was caused before I don't think you are suitable for the role at the moment;
- Your current and past history on the server also led me to deny this application

Users who are viewing this thread