players online

Accepted School Council Application ✔

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayrose123

Level 0
IGN: dreamgirl5__YT
Role In School Council:Don't mind.
Expected Activity (out of ten):8/10 I'm always available on weekends,I go to school on weekdays but always comes on after school.
RL Age (note that does not matter how old you are): I am 12 years old.My sister did m account on here.
Previous Applications:None.
Motivation for joining: I love school rp and its one of the best servers! I like sorting problems and arguments like that. I showed my sister this server and we really enjoy it!
What is the School Council: Its a great student who sorts out problems and takes challenges to make a place(s) better.They have also been chosen to represent the school and be great Role Models!
What happens in the School Council:Now and again School councilors get called into a meeting and discuss what they think about a subject that the are talking about.They also have meetings to fix problems and listen to everyone's idea's.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councilor, and the chairman submits a awful idea,what do you do?:Well I would not tell them that its a bad idea, I'd just talk through what I think about it and ask if they have more idea's that would come into handy.
You submit a idea,everyone hates it,how do you react?:Respectfully I wouldn't act angry and sad I would ask what their idea's and magpie to make mine better.
You have become the school president,whats your first speech?:Hello staff and students of Taketatsu High,It is wonderful that I have become your school president.Its great to be here and how great everyone's been.As your Role Model I promise to listen at every suggestion you make and show your discipline and respect.I never thought that I would be here to help everyone and make this school a safer place.I will be there when your stuck and struggling because that's what I want to do.
Thank you all so much for listening,remember I'm always here.Thank you!
You fail to attend 5 meetings with school council,how do you apologize?:I would always tell the truth due to my absence and promise never to do it again.I'm sure this case would be rare though.
You are being removed from your position,how do you react?:I would simply make no fuss and tell them I understand and its been a great experience.Good luck to you all.

[IC SECTION]

You are writing a letter to the principle,how do you convince him to let you be his role:

Dear Principle,
Being a school councilor has been great and that I had applied for this major role I also respect everyone else.I have been trying very hard helping others witch has been great and also taught me a lot too! If I was ever absence for a meeting then It has always got a reason,I will never be absence because I want to.I would love to represent Taketatsu High to make it stand out.I hope you see me as a worthy role,If you disagree I understand.
Thanks for reading,
Dream.

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Accepted
You have been placed as a Councilor, more will be discussed when you are on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread