• Total voters

alaurably

Level 7
alaurably
alaurably
Fundraiser+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: iiNeedALife
How old are you?: 11 - I am mature for my age.
Any previous warns/kicks/bans?: Not that I am aware of.
What Country are you from?: England.
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username?): LauraDaExplora_#4760 (My alt account for my main has special characters)

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/spanish-language-application-2.17882/
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
Very active I think
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes. I do. I will only be inactive if I really have to.

Trivia

What is the Student Council?: A student council is a group of people who try and make the school a better place for staff, students & teachers.

What happens in the School Council?: A group of mature and responsible students from the school are chosen to make the school safer, more fun and enjoyable for everyone regarding it.

Do you prefer to work alone or in a group?: In a group.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: I've been roleplaying since 2014. It's where people take on a role and pretend to be that person whilst being around others challenging themselves with the same task.

Roleplay Scenario

You are on the Student Council and the chairman submits an awful idea. What do you do?: Explain how that idea doesn't work and change it to make it fit.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?: Realise my mistake and change it for the benefit of others.

There is a split decision on an idea. The Councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: Remove both of the ideas completely and come up with something that works both ways.

In-Character Information

Characters name:
Laura Stone
Characters gender: Female
Characters age: Just turned 16
What Student Council position are you applying for?: Any, I don't mind.
Why do you want this position? : I just want to help my fellow students.

Extra

Any additional information you would like to add to your application?:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread