mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

School Council Application <3

My phone number! ( I forgot to add it sorry!)

• XXXX ^^^ My numbers up there

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xG0THx

Level 0
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?: xG0THx
Any previous warns/kicks/bans?: Nope!
What is your timezone in GMT?: My timezone is GMT.
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?: 『卡哇伊』➳#6202
link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: No, I've been too nervous but now I feel confident!
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: Im on the server everyday for 5 or more hours! Yet on the forums i'm on them while I role play on the server so 5 or more hours a day!

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?: The Student Council is a group of students, who share ideas and events based on interests, concerns other students may be having or ideas they feel would benefit the school.
Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): My friend recommended it to me saying that I would fit right in because Im kind and I care about everyones opinions (My friend is CuddleTaffy)
What does the school council of Karakura do?: he student council is an opportunity to develop ideas, leadership, and activities and have the ability to be able to present these ideas to the teachers and principals. The student council allows other students with a reliable place where they can present their details without being judged. The student council not only helps organize school activities and projects but they also help plan events to raise money for the school in order to pay for what the school and their students need. The student council also works together in order to solve problems that the school or their students may be having, so instead of looking at the student council as just a group of people working together, look at them as an alliance trying to unite the school to make it become a better place for their students.
How would you describe your work ethic?: My work ethic is to be continuous, and be able to get stuff done quick and as good as the project can be. It depends what it would be on but typically I would spend hours on a project to complete and succeed!.
What interests you the most about the student council?: Defiantly the events they host and the exquisite ideas they come out with it's inspired me to try my hardest to apply!
Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: Yes, I have experience in role playing such as on another game I have played as a Barista, a Nurse, A police officer and a secretary And was a helpful player on the topic that was about school!

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: I would decline as first yet help my fellow colleague by going onto a call with them (if were not already on one) and we would work together with anyone who wants to tag along to make the best we can out of the idea! Then we would present it to the council, if they don't like it we will try to the best of our abilities and have a vote if the majority says yes, we will continue with that idea and show it to a teacher! If the majority says no and we cant improve it any further we would have to scrap it which I hate doing.
You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?: I wouldn't get angry or anything id politely ask one of my colleagues to help me improve my idea and like in the last question wed present it to the council and have a vote!
There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I would politely ask everyone to calm down trying my hardest not to get involved I would reassure my colleagues that everything will be fine, and I would work through the idea with them tweaking little ideas so all parties get what they want and will be happy!
A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?: I would take a screenshot and report it to a higher member of staff due to it shows our pupils a bad example to the student council and would ruin our reputations as the helpers of the school!
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: I would try to add some suggestions that I believe would benefit our lovely community more! Example: ''I know you think you're idea is already perfect but maybe if we add this little tweak we could make it even more perfect! Astonishing''
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: I wouldn't get caught up in the drama, I would try to separate the two and ask what happened I wouldn't go on anyones side and I would try make them talk it out if that doesn't work ill ask another one of colleagues to calm down the other student council member while I try calm down my friend!

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Zariel Grey Baffier
Character Gender: My gender is Female.
Character Age: I am 18 years old.
Character phone-number:
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: Zariel is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet she listens to everyone and is like the mom of the group she always makes everyone laugh and feel safe around her. She protects her family with all her heart making sure no one hurts them. She has a loving family who love her with all her heart and all she wants to do with other people is help them, once she gave a tip of 500 Yen to a struggling waiter, she's like a hero!
Character appearance/attire: Zariel is a 5'3 female with skin pale as milk, She weights 110 lbs and is a fairly good built female high schooler, she has Amber eyes and brown her she smells like Toasty cinnamon buns and always wears a smile!
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: Zariel may look like a sweet cookie on the outside but on the inside she a fierce young woman! Not letting anything get in her path she will work to make sure her duty gets done even if it takes all night! As it is her sworn duty, Zariel is also experienced in being student council as she was student council in her last school!
Why do you want this position?: Zariel wants this position because she is hero she wants to help everyone she can doing whatever it takes she donates to people who don't have enough money to buy school supplies she donates about 4000 Yen to people who are struggling everyday! Zariel is a hard working girl with exceptional grades and believe she has what it takes to become one of the most caring school council members as long as she lives!
What interests you the most about student council?: The events are absolutely beautiful, outstanding, Marvelous absolutely exquisite, everything the school council does makes the school a better place and she wants to make the school a better place as well! The activities and the fundraising helps so many people and it just brings a tear to Zaire's eye!
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I will commit to this game I will be on every single day making sure everyones obeying the rules and having fun I will be observing the students activity and maybe ask them a few question about suggestions to bring up in the student council meeting! I remember nearly all the places in Karakura so I can be a excellent tour guide to the new high schoolers!

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

- Thank you for taking the time out of your day to apply, however the council & myself have chosen to deny this application.
- If you plan on re-applying, do unbold the answers to the questions on the application. This makes it easier to read!​

Users who are viewing this thread