Not open for further replies.

smkk07

Level 0
IGN: Smkk07
Role in School Council: Councilor

Expected activity (out of ten): 8
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are):15
Previous Applications:N/A
Motivation for joining: I've heard a lot of people talk positively about Student Council and it made me want to join. Also i want to make the school a better place for the students and staff.
What is the School Council?: A person that is a member of the Student Council Community, that makes the school safer, and more fun and answers questions for new comers. For example Student Councils can make spirit ideas/ fun actives for the school on holidays or just a fun things to take a break on and have some quality time with your friends and have good laughs.
What happens in the School Council?: Every month or so the Councils come together and have a meeting for up coming events or just ideas for fun days. They put there brains together and think of ideas for that Event. After they agree on the event they let there so "Bosses" know if it is possible to happen or not.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I'd point out the mistakes and the missing pieces of that idea. I'd be respectful and polite and try my very hardest to fully understand what the chairman wants and try to make it possible.. Only if its not a smart idea i'd speak politely to tell the chairman, I don't think that will work with the plans or its just not fair/possible for this community to make happen, (something like that)

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: Respectfully and move on.. Its not the end of the world.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: I am very proud and grateful that this AMAZING community wanted me out of all these amazing councils to be the president. I hope i can make good changes. I do want this is feel like everyone's job NOT just mine. I want everyone here to feel like this is home away from home. I want everyone to have there own little parts. I don't want this to be MY job i want this to be EVERYONE'S job. Because then we are happy. And safe and grateful to be with this amazing staff. and Councilors. Because if we work together. We could be the BEST school/server ever. And i want that. I don't want to be like: I CAN MAKE THIS GREAT! because it doesn't work like that. Lets work together to make this the best year and school yet!

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? I would take my punishment. And say am dearly sorry i missed these meetings. I forgot and that was my fault. If i get kicked out i understand. if i don't i will never do it in a million years cause this is the best council I've ever been in. I'd be honest and respectful for my mistake

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? I'd understand my issue and expect it. I'd still love the honor of being with the Council

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?

Dear Principal,

I would like to be Student Council because i believe i can make this school EVEN better than it is in the present. I would, Listen carefully to my fellow councilors, Attend as many meetings as i can, and make as many ideas as i can. For spirit ideas i'd make sure they can happen and make sure its possible to create. I'd stay in-touch with you and the staff to go over things. And check in with ideas. I hope you can understand why i want to be Student Council. See you soon!
Sincerely, Smkk07

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Edited applications aren't allowed, follow applicatory rules, post once and keep it. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread