unholycommunist
Rich
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

UsernamelsTaken (l is lowercase L)

How old are you?:

I am 14 years old.

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:

No, unless getting kicked for being AFK counts.

What Country are you from?:

I am from England

Do you have Discord?:

Yes, it is UsernamelsTaken#3738

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

I haven’t applied to anything on the forums, however I have applied to many clubs on Discord.

Describe your activity on the server and forums?:

My activity on the server can be quite inconsistent depending if I’m at school. It can vary from an hour a day to 12 hours. In the UK time, I’ll probably be available from 1pm- 2am. I have many all-nighters due to lock down.

My activity on the forums, I’ll have a beady eye on it to see feedback for this application. I check it like twice a day for events and other applications I might apply for.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I am very aware that this role takes responsibility and dedication.

Trivia

What is the Student Council?:

The Student Council is a group of trustworthy and responsible students who have a high reputation in the school. They assist in event ideas, charity and problems. The Student Council will need to have good social skills and innovation to stop other students fighting and maintain peace in school grounds. They also make sure that other students aren’t breaking any school rules such as; trespassing, physical fighting, bullying, appropriate wear etc. The Student Council acts differently depending on the situation. They need to be polite and kind when being talked to but stern and serious when it comes to punishment. To be in the Student Council you have to be reliable; meaning, never late for meetings and being a good example to other students.

What happens in the School Council?:

As I mentioned above, the Student Council assists in events, fund raises and tries to solve social problems. They improve the school ground and behavior of others. They have regular meetings for event ideas and discuss issues they might have found. In conclusion, the School Council helps the school as much as they can, so they can create a better experience for school.

Do you prefer to work alone or in a group?:

I wouldn’t mind working alone, however working in a group is easier for me and is better for my mental state, making bonds with others and listening to each other’s ideas sounds great! It would be better because multiple brains are better than one!

Do you have any experience in Roleplay?:

Yes, I can DetailRP quite well and have played on the server for a few months. It sounds sad but most of my roleplay experience was on Roblox.

Roleplay Scenarios

You are on the School Council and the chairman submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

I would try to be as kind as possible and say “That is a good idea! However I do not think that will work out. Do you have any other ideas?” I would still criticize the chairman but not be too harsh. If they don't have any other ideas I would ask the other councilors their opinion. If they do have the same opinion as me, we would decline the idea but be polite.

You submit an idea- everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:

I would accept the fact that it wasn’t a great idea and listen to the constructive criticism towards my idea from the other School Council members. From the feedback of others, I'll rethink my idea and let others state their ideas. You just got to move on, everyone makes silly decisions at least once in their lifetime.

There is a split decision on an idea. The Councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle this situation?:

I would try to settle down the argument by asking them to take turns to speak and state their opinion and also avoid picking sides because that will cause more conflict. Then I'll say "we're all a team guys, fighting doesn't solve anything. Maybe if we talk about this calmly, we're be able to conclude this debate where either sides are okay." This will hopefully get everyone to be quiet and tone down the tense atmosphere. If this doesn't work, I'll ask the teacher or anyone with a senior role to assist me.

In-Character Information

Character’s name:

Audrey ‘Drey’ Aoi

Character’s gender:

Female

Character’s age:

Eighteen years old

Character Description:

Audrey is a pale young woman with a slim yet feminine build. She is around 4’11 and is frequently mistaken as an eighth grader. Her eyes are a dull grey with dark bags due to an inconsistent sleep schedule. Her voice would be quiet and monotone. She is always seen smiling which could be unsettling to others and her posture would be upright implying self confidence.

What Student Council position are you applying for?:

I would like to fulfill my duties as a Treasurer due to my strategic thinking. But honestly, just being accepted into the Student Council is great, so I don’t mind what position I am.

Why do you want this position?:

I would like this position as a treasurer because I believe I have the skills and dedication to be one. I am capable of handling fund raises and helping with financial issues due to my alright strategic thinking. Personally, I think I would fit well as a treasurer. Being part of the School Council gains you respect from peers, which I'll do anything to deserve that. I'll put my full commitment if I get this position and be as active as I can. Helping the school, making sure it is as safe as possible will give me self confidence and other students a feeling of faith. I hope as part of the School Council, I'll make a positive difference at Karakura High.

Extra

Any additional information you would like to add to your application?:

Thank you for your time, I hope you enjoyed reading my application.

Do you have any questions?:

[EDIT: This was written with the older format, would this mean I'll have to change it for the new format?]

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

- Thank you for taking the time to apply, however the council & myself have chosen to deny this application.
- Don't worry about it being in the older format at the time, it was still reviewed fairly.​

Users who are viewing this thread